SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by exspeck big specks View Post
Hasty Generalization-

Commenting on the educational levels of Louisiana citizens, WOW!

I suggest before you go getting your knickers in a knit, you purchase a program from the nearest vendor, so you can get caught up with the latest in website sporting events.
First of all, it was not a generalization, but specifically targeted to a few, who darn well know who they are. So, if you were not one of the ones that went a made a complete idiot of yourself, then this post has nothing to do with you.

Now, if you have a problem with people thinking your State has a low IQ, then maybe you should talk to those few that went around a bunch of sites and soiled your State's reputation and perpetuating the perception.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
So what you are implying is that people from Louisiana don't catch that many small trout and Texans do therefore making us a more superior fishing state
I am not quite sure how you come out with this perception, but hey to each his own.

Actually, I was implying quite the opposite. From the Pics I've seen, Louisiana there is more evidence to support the fact that ya'll catch way more dinks than us or at least keep them.

In the end you are barking up the wrong tree, because if they were legal I'd be keeping too!!. Matter of fact I do a pretty good job of catching those size fish. the only problem is, here it is illegal to keep them.

So all that being said...................................... thats why I should come fish over there, because the size fish i mostly catch would the be legal.

In the end, that means more fish in the frezer. Which in turn, means more fish to fry and feed the neighbors.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Redfish