SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400
Thumbs down Nissan of Lake Charles sucks!

The old lady wanted a Nissan murano, been wanting one for a few years. So we decided to go look at them after seeing an ad in the paper advertising them for cheap after discounts and rebates. We get there and they pull bait and switch. Try to put her in another package that's $10k over the advertised offer. They were extremely pushy. Tried to walk out several times but they literally wouldn't give my wife her drivers license back. I thought I was gonna have to call the cops for false imprisonment. We finally walked out and the salesman comes running out on the phone (bull****) and says he's got a wholesaler on the phone right now who will come pick up her car for $6k but it has to be right now. I mean this guy was pulling every trick in the book. She ended up buying a murano but now is having trouble gettin service that was promised. That place is the epitome of Car salesman stereotypes. I went up there Monday and her old car was still there, maybe that wholesaler changed his mind. It's a disgrace. Don't ever go there and deal wit these wild animals.

P.S. I bought a truck from Bolton Ford last December and it was nothin but a pleasant experience. They shot me straight and didn't hassle or try and run any games or gimmicks.