SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 09-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Cheers labor day weekend

headed over to lake borgne this weekend, wanted to find some reds and a few big trout! michelle had never caught a redfish, and gets mad everytime i catch one, lol. so i was intent on gettin her spooled by a nice red. we launched at the rigolets round 4 pm sat and headed for the shoreline lookin for a school, found a few schools but no takers, threw the box at em, finally as the sun was setting i hooked into a 28 inch 9 lb brute. ended with some nice trout and 1 red, too many croakers to count!!
rain kept us on land sunday so we crusied bk out monday after lunch and got bk on a school of reds in the same cut as sat afternoon, they were blowing up the water and pogies / mullet were everywhere!! i hooked a few but lost em in the grass. michelle had been catchin trout but no reds. i put saw a tail come out the water told her to throw and as soon as the bait hit she screamed and the fight was n, she laughed the entire time and nearly fell out the boat once, she landed a 24 inch 7 lb red! not bad for her first ever!!
had a great weekend and caught some nice fish!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

nice mess
Old 09-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

nice mess... green added
Old 09-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

Sure is fun to get them womens hooked up on some good reds, just sit back & watch the show!
Looks like my fishing is going to be over till after hunting season, between that & the boys football have a full schedule.
BTW.....Were playing in Covington friday at St. Pauls, If you're not busy it should be a good one! #6 Central vs #14 St. Pauls! Going to be the game of the week! I'm ready!