SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
I must admit, most of the stuff you guys post is pure S$%#, but this is pretty good!

I once was idling around SW pass and got caught up in a crab trap line and asked the woman I had invited to come fishing with me to jump in the water and untangle it.....and she did.
Pure BS? Thats a grand assumption on your part.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Neighbor used my 4wheeler once and a few days later I wanted to go for a ride. Dang thing wouldn't start. Spent 15 minutes checking fuses and looking at wires. All this time my neighbor is swearing it was running great when he parked it. After calling my neighbor to see if he screwd it up I go see my brother for a while to chill out. After telling him about it he says" is the kill switch on stop?" I jumped in my truck and hauled azz home. Not only did my neighbor turn off the key he also moved the start/stop switch to off. I never use the start/stop switch but I still felt about this tall _. Errone else thought it was funny as hell though.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacozeb View Post
I will gladly clean any animal (including gutshot deer) while eating a sammich but cannot/will not change my kids crappy diaper without gagging!
Me too.

Have seen brains and eyeballs on dashboards, people decapitated, etc and a shi tty diaper will run me out of the room.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Me too.

Have seen brains and eyeballs on dashboards, people decapitated, etc and a shi tty diaper will run me out of the room.
I'm pretty much the same way, but I've gotten better. No puke........ That's a whole different animal. I hear, see, or smell puke and I'm blowing chunks.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Neighbor used my 4wheeler once and a few days later I wanted to go for a ride. Dang thing wouldn't start. Spent 15 minutes checking fuses and looking at wires. All this time my neighbor is swearing it was running great when he parked it. After calling my neighbor to see if he screwd it up I go see my brother for a while to chill out. After telling him about it he says" is the kill switch on stop?" I jumped in my truck and hauled azz home. Not only did my neighbor turn off the key he also moved the start/stop switch to off. I never use the start/stop switch but I still felt about this tall _. Errone else thought it was funny as hell though.
ive done the same thing. such a relief after you start thinking about replacing everything on the bike lol
Old 06-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
I must admit, most of the stuff you guys post is pure S$%#, but this is pretty good!

I once was idling around SW pass and got caught up in a crab trap line and asked the woman I had invited to come fishing with me to jump in the water and untangle it.....and she did.
you having a woman with you is about the only b s i see on this thread...
Old 06-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
I'm pretty much the same way, but I've gotten better. No puke........ That's a whole different animal. I hear, see, or smell puke and I'm blowing chunks.

I'm the same way, I can see anything and not give it a second thought. Don't let me smell it though! It seems the worst smells get stuck in your clothes and gear!
I've thrown a whole uniform away after responding to a call where someone wasn't heard from for days, now it's July and no a/c in the house. We forces the door and the flies met us at the door. Myself and the two medics were almost a block down the road gagging.
Wouldn't trade anything for this job either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Last hunt of the season this year my cousin and I made the nearly 20 minute boat ride to the blind and are finally on time!! As soon as we get out of the cut and into the pond we were hunting in that day, the boat kills on us. I'm trying my best to start it but it won't crank. We've had carb issues with it all season, so I grab a little carb cleaner and shoot a few shots in it. The damn motor backfires and there is fire coming out of the carb. We put the fire out and just start laughing because it always seems to be something. By now it's shooting time and we see a birds buzzing our decoys and we are too far away to get a shot. After about 5 -10 more minutes of messing with it, I finally tell my cousin to check the gas tank........ Out of gas!