SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,396
Hairout privelidges in jail

first off let me say i have never been to jail and dont know how this works but it really ticked me off. i was scrolling through my facebook and reading some comments and seen where a guy was on his facebook while in "jail". how in the **** do you get privelidges like that in jail? i may be young but i always thought you should be scared to go to jail? it seems like now there are just as many pros than cons (no pun intended)
Old 07-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,545

3 squares a day, cable tv, work out, clean clothes and prob score some good drugs snuck in via the "back door"...jail ain't so bad...
Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334
Eek

Ain't so bad if you letting someone take care yo back door.
Jail wouldn't be fer me Neg, don't want nobody watchin my backdoor!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:33 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

If you only knew!!!!!!!!! There is this little thing called the ACLU and they say that just because a crime was committed, they are still human and have rights. I could go on, but then I would need to see a doctor for high blood pressure. So instead, I will sip on my cocktail and tell you another thing that should really pizz you off:

This past weekend I was heading back out to the interstate in a patrol unit at 3:30am. Right before getting on I-10, I noticed a taxi cab painted up green and white just like you see in Houston or New Orleans. Knowing that this is a mode of transportation for illegal substances and are not common to our area where I was working, I spun around to check a little closer. As I am catching back up to the taxi cab that is obviously out of his normal area, I witness him flip a U-turn. I pull up to the driver and ask just what he is doing and he tells me he is looking for the hospital. Seems he was dispatched from New Orleans to Jennings, LA to pick up someone going home, being paid for by Medicaid.............wait for it....................

The patient was at the Jennings hospital, and going to a residence in Jennings..........so Medicaid paid $400 for taxi from New Orleans to come make the trip..........this should make supper go down good for all you hard working tax payers!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
If you only knew!!!!!!!!! There is this little thing called the ACLU and they say that just because a crime was committed, they are still human and have rights. I could go on, but then I would need to see a doctor for high blood pressure. So instead, I will sip on my cocktail and tell you another thing that should really pizz you off:

This past weekend I was heading back out to the interstate in a patrol unit at 3:30am. Right before getting on I-10, I noticed a taxi cab painted up green and white just like you see in Houston or New Orleans. Knowing that this is a mode of transportation for illegal substances and are not common to our area where I was working, I spun around to check a little closer. As I am catching back up to the taxi cab that is obviously out of his normal area, I witness him flip a U-turn. I pull up to the driver and ask just what he is doing and he tells me he is looking for the hospital. Seems he was dispatched from New Orleans to Jennings, LA to pick up someone going home, being paid for by Medicaid.............wait for it....................

The patient was at the Jennings hospital, and going to a residence in Jennings..........so Medicaid paid $400 for taxi from New Orleans to come make the trip..........this should make supper go down good for all you hard working tax payers!

Boy that sounds about right. Should have locked em up for robbery!!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by finfeatherfur View Post
if you only knew!!!!!!!!! There is this little thing called the aclu and they say that just because a crime was committed, they are still human and have rights. I could go on, but then i would need to see a doctor for high blood pressure. So instead, i will sip on my cocktail and tell you another thing that should really pizz you off:

This past weekend i was heading back out to the interstate in a patrol unit at 3:30am. Right before getting on i-10, i noticed a taxi cab painted up green and white just like you see in houston or new orleans. Knowing that this is a mode of transportation for illegal substances and are not common to our area where i was working, i spun around to check a little closer. As i am catching back up to the taxi cab that is obviously out of his normal area, i witness him flip a u-turn. I pull up to the driver and ask just what he is doing and he tells me he is looking for the hospital. Seems he was dispatched from new orleans to jennings, la to pick up someone going home, being paid for by medicaid.............wait for it....................

The patient was at the jennings hospital, and going to a residence in jennings..........so medicaid paid $400 for taxi from new orleans to come make the trip..........this should make supper go down good for all you hard working tax payers!
are u kidding me this country has gone to hell! Anyone want to move to canada with me?
Old 07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

They do have some good duck hunting

Lifelong fan of the Super Bowl 44 Champions New Orleans Saints!!!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
are u kidding me this country has gone to hell! Anyone want to move to canada with me?
I would but Canada has the worst health care in the world IMO!!

Sh. I'm going to Brazil @ least if I don't have a legal gun I have GREAT scenery!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Costa Rica for me!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

Hear Panama is the place to go for all the X-Patriots
Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
Hear Panama is the place to go for all the X-Patriots
Or Cuba
Old 07-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8cody View Post
first off let me say i have never been to jail and dont know how this works but it really ticked me off. i was scrolling through my facebook and reading some comments and seen where a guy was on his facebook while in "jail". how in the **** do you get privelidges like that in jail? i may be young but i always thought you should be scared to go to jail? it seems like now there are just as many pros than cons (no pun intended)

I work for a SO. The phone r not a privilege in the jail. Theses phones that get the jails come through the tail pipe buy an outside inmate worker r the deputy is getting paid to bring one in by someone the inmates knows on the street.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Australia!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by top dawg View Post
australia!

forgot about there. My father-n-law had the chance to go there all expenses paid by one of his oil tycoon freinds and he refused. When me and my brother-n-laws heard this it took all i had not to slap the piss out of him.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:01 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
Costa Rica for me!
Ditto on Costa Rica for me!!!! Pacific side, Hacienda Dorado.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,686

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post

Sh. I'm going to Brazil @ least if I don't have a legal gun I have GREAT scenery!

You can get guns in Brazil, just a PIA and expensive as hell. My buddy has a ton of them, all licensed. And actually there are a few places with hunting season, but very few...

Most Brazilians hate guns. I hate that even the police don't know how to use guns safely. Just my two cents. BTW-lots of scenery, I lived in Rio for 7 years and speak fluent portuguese.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

I'm going to Australia, New Zealand or Switzerland.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,245

The hell with it. Just buy a huge sport fisher and travle to all the above no address needed
Old 08-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Flounder

Cash: 658

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post

Actually, Canada's healthcare system out ranks the US, I lived in Canada and their system is a patchwork of Provincial Health Insurances. Your Insurance is on a provincial level and paid for by a system of taxes (sales) and levies (premimums).
ain't no free lunch, but Canadians are proud of the system.

BTW-Cunuckstan requires a firearms licence and gun registration, handguns are a garuanteed trip to MOOSEMEE, ONTARIO (Google Earth that one) where Polar Bears are guarding the prison!!!! NO JOKE!!!

Last edited by Cajuncoin; 08-19-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Ontario
Old 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Flounder

Cash: 686

So government subsidized healthcare ain't that bad. Honestly, we have relatives who live in Canada and tell us they love the coverage.