SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 10-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Lol, hope you got some bumpers cuz I'm comin tie on to ya
Here's my spots bruh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (67.3 KB, 503 views)
Old 10-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Just got back from the water with all them couyons

Had my boat, 3 neighbors boats, and 5 others and we tied up at the channel marker. Had a nice gafftop and a ladyfish in boat first five minutes. Bout ten minutes later saw a buncha boats trolling around chasing birds. The birds were eating shrimp, we could see the shrimp coming up to the surface. I untied from the marker and we motored up ahead of all the boats and threw anchor down. The shrimp started coming closer and closer and once they got close enough we started throwing cast nets to get them shrimp. We got a few in there but people started yelling at us, guess they thought those were THEIR shrimp! Several times, birds would pop up and find those shrimp and we would untie and get ahead of them and cast. Woulda caught a bunch moreshrimp but we all lost our castnets in the dang oysters.

Seen a couple guys on the other side catching trout so untied and motored over there towards them and got hung up on oyster reef. Tried going full power forward and reverse and couldn't get off the reef. Finally got my 2 buddies with their big Boston Whalers to pull me off.

Could see one of those guys just waving his hands in the air as we were trying to get off the reef, so once we got off took a different route and got up to his boat and threw him a rope so we could tie up. He got all pissy and I said why did you wave us over then? He got mad and started cussing, so I shut him up quick when I showed him my .38.

Got back to the channel marker and we finally got on a decent ladyfish bite til a oyster boat comes flying through and messed up our bite.

Bout to go to the camp and fry up some of these shrimp and ladyfish. Wanted to go squirrel hunting this afternoon but buddy went yesterday morning and didn't get any said the full moon got em feeding at night
Old 10-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post

Had my boat, 3 neighbors boats, and 5 others and we tied up at the channel marker. Had a nice gafftop and a ladyfish in boat first five minutes. Bout ten minutes later saw a buncha boats trolling around chasing birds. The birds were eating shrimp, we could see the shrimp coming up to the surface. I untied from the marker and we motored up ahead of all the boats and threw anchor down. The shrimp started coming closer and closer and once they got close enough we started throwing cast nets to get them shrimp. We got a few in there but people started yelling at us, guess they thought those were THEIR shrimp! Several times, birds would pop up and find those shrimp and we would untie and get ahead of them and cast. Woulda caught a bunch moreshrimp but we all lost our castnets in the dang oysters.

Seen a couple guys on the other side catching trout so untied and motored over there towards them and got hung up on oyster reef. Tried going full power forward and reverse and couldn't get off the reef. Finally got my 2 buddies with their big Boston Whalers to pull me off.

Could see one of those guys just waving his hands in the air as we were trying to get off the reef, so once we got off took a different route and got up to his boat and threw him a rope so we could tie up. He got all pissy and I said why did you wave us over then? He got mad and started cussing, so I shut him up quick when I showed him my .38.

Got back to the channel marker and we finally got on a decent ladyfish bite til a oyster boat comes flying through and messed up our bite.

Bout to go to the camp and fry up some of these shrimp and ladyfish. Wanted to go squirrel hunting this afternoon but buddy went yesterday morning and didn't get any said the full moon got em feeding at night
Interesting
Old 10-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post

I think the spelling and grammar is to good for any of this to be true.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Flounder

Cash: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Yeah Ced,

Turn out the lights, the party's over, they making me go back to work. My boat needs a break. 70 hours on the motor in 3 weeks. But I put some fish on the deck. Let's put a beating on them next time we are off at the same time.

Sounds good, just let me know when ya wanna go. If I'm not at the camp deer hunting I'm all in for a trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Lovin this theead
Old 10-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
I think the spelling and grammar is to good for any of this to be true.
as has been said before, I'm guessing either W or Bgizzile wrote this "tongue in cheek".
Old 10-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun bill View Post
as has been said before, I'm guessing either W or Bgizzile wrote this "tongue in cheek".
Whoever it is has way too much time on his hands. He should have said he was from Delcambre or Forked Island. Erath is a little too cosmopolitan.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,103

Ha bam bam!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goooh View Post
lol, $100 bucks says that's w
Old 10-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
I don't think its W. You would have to be familiar enough with Vbay to come up with what he's saying. I don't think the fishery is prestigious enough for someone like W to waste much time there. Whoever it is is funny though. I towed a 20 ft Boston Whaler in from the last channel marker to ICY about two weeks ago, they had run out of gas. 4 guys from Lafayette. I don't know too many locals with Whalers. The worst potlickers are in Nautic Stars, should have used that.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:02 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393
Default Lots of Action at the Pass

Quote:

I text bgizzle he didn't know anything about it. And W don't know vbay this good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk mmm
Old 10-12-2014, 10:05 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

I think it's Goooh trying to play it off lol

Old 10-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Ain't me cuz! Y'all can believe it's me though won't make me mad. It's funny but it's someone that loves to stir crap it seems. Almost too good of grammar for "w" but he might spell and put more commas when he's drinking. Idk it ain't me tho.

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
Old 10-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89 View Post
I think it's Goooh trying to play it off lol

Goooh or Clampy is my guess. Clampy prolly too lazy to do it. Goooh, quite possible with a little liquor involved and he's very smart so the grammatical parts would fall into place as well.l

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

I don't care who it is it's fun to read. We've been missing this kind of mess for to long around here. LOL
Old 10-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Ain't me. Wish I did have time to mess with yall like that though
Old 10-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

Dude sounds legit to me.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit View Post
Dude sounds legit to me.
So Goooh was right about the capitalization thing. Dude aught to be a detective. Well played Pot....
Old 10-13-2014, 07:08 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

We gonna wait out this first little squall then head out. Went to Academy last nite and they wanted too much for wire leaders and corks. Went down to cousins house who is a MIG welder and got some flux core wire for leader material and then made some popping corks out of crab trap floats on the lathe. My corks got much more weight on them than them store bought floats, I can sling em a mile. Academy can suck it! No .22 bullets either
Old 10-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 577

That squaw ain't keeping me in, never trust the weather man. If it gets too bad I'll just tie my skiff to the dry reef platform and hunker down. They only there during the week so skipping a day for a little rain aint an option.

Wish I had thought of a crab float because it would come in handy with all that wind today. I saw somehweres a guy said they only eat looking up, would they see the big float though?