SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment

Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment Post your hunting, camping, and outdoor item ads here

Old 12-12-2013, 02:07 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189
Default Sig 556R 7.62x39 for trade/sale

Sig 556R 7.62x39 it uses AK mags. This gun Is bad *** to sum it up. Sig had problems during the production of the first generation of these rifles but the problems are all worked out now. This one was sent back to sig and converted completely to a second generation rifle under warranty repair. I also paid for an upgrade package from sig. Id say gun is in like new condition almost perfect. Can't say that I know of a scratch on it. It eats any ammo you put through it and is far more accurate than a traditional AK. It has selectable gas ports and it comes with a sig red dot. I also have the sig rail sections for it. And sig hard case and original mags. If I trade it for something other then a AK47 it will also come with a couple more mags and a couple hundred rounds of ammo.

I love this gun but just need some cash. I want to trade it for something preferably an ak 47 but will consider a low end AR15...no even trades I need cash so please no price gouged offers such as 1200 dollar dpms or Wasr 10 but I will take them if they are priced right...will consider all trade+cash offers but I kinda want what's listed...need 500 cash plus trade. Trade Value is $1300 located in hammond...will sell for 1100 cash firm. Call or text 985-634-9471 won't let me upload pics so I can send you some. Must see.

This would make one bad pig gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk