SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:29 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488
Hairout Educate Your Kids

Please educate your children as they grow older and develope into young adults about relationships. Make sure they understand as they fall in "LOVE" that the other person brings with them another life. If the two have opposite beliefs and social upbringing, take the time to explain to them that a train wreck is on the horizion and why.

Case in point: 19y/o female pregnant for her "LOVE" of her life, unmarried. Her man had some trouble in the past and is on parole from prior drug charges before they met. Old Finfeatherfur gets word of a warrant on her "LOVE" and hunts him down..........in her car..........hiding in the back seat! After a short pursuit, both are placed into custody. During arrest, she is found to have 1ounce cocaine in her bra when female officer does her thing. When asked about the drugs, "LOVER" responds with absolutely no hesitation or regret looking me in the eye - "what drugs, ain't mine". Now, evidence is collected and sent in - who's sweat and skin cells will show up on DNA - HERS!!!!

Family of girl are great people. During interview, she admits to taking the drugs from him to hide them while driving the car with him screaming at her not to stop. This girl is hung out to dry by the "LOVE" of her life. That fast!!!!!! -

I am so glad I have boys because I can handle them in a man's way. The Lord knew what he was doing, because this girl's family is trying to help her, but dang - this is going to be bad!!!! I would kill an SOB if he did that to my daughter. - Sorry, I just needed to vent somewhere!
Old 10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Terrible situation! But she did it to herself bein with him.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:52 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default dif

two different sides of the world FIN, he obviously didn't love her, and she obviously doesn't know what love is, if she knew what love is then she would know that if he really loved her he would never put her and his unborn child in a situation like that, she should have never agreed to carry the drugs, there is a huge difference between love and fear
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Redfish

Cash: 893

most studies have shown that women that end up with guys like that are looking for the love, affection, attention, etc. that her father didn't give her. i'm not saying that's the case here but most of these types of cases are. i have 3 boys and 1 daughter and i make an effort to spend just as much time with her as the boys.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Why are people so stupid? I agree with you 100% Ed. I know several young ladies exactly like you describe. They have daddy issues so they try and substitute with any male that shows them the least bit of interest. Sad situation indeed.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Flounder

Cash: 619

I'd still smash the s:&:t out of the SOB if he did that to one of my girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckyacker View Post
I'd still smash the s:&:t out of the SOB if he did that to one of my girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he will still be the same after, and she would love him even more or be on to the next Toby.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,468

You and I both know in any other parish she would be in deep sh!+ but in ours she will be PTI'd and clear record once she pays some $$$ to you know who