SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else) > Events Forum

Events Forum Post your upcoming events here

Old 07-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,050
Hairout thiefs

well salty cajun family they finally got to me thiefs struck got 4 bait casters and 2 spinning , and a 400.00 dallar yette cooler out of back of nefiews truck rods were in boat laying flat dont expect walmarts cameras to be strong enough to see anything at sulpher. Some Walmart's have great cameras but my luck it was not good enough. All they could pick up was 2 males and a gray or lighter gray 4 door chevrolet my bad i will be back at 4:15 am in the morning hopeing they make the same mastake cause i dont miss, i will give them a opportunity , new yette and 3 lews 7'rods an a new spinning reel and rod so come get some boys,if they fail to show would each of u watch for some equipment, an the cooler thanks.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Hmmmmmmmmm, I can't say I feel bad for ya
Old 07-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 918

That's bad man, I hate low life thieves! Hope the cameras help out and you can have them caught.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,084

Four door chevy car or truck? Model?
Old 07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,050

truck , 06 or 07
Old 07-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Gotta be honest here, I feel bad for your lose, but why would you leave that kind of stuff in the back of your truck?? I have never had anything stolen from me like that but that's because I don't leave my valuables out, especially not in a wal mart parking lot with all the white trash and democrats that go there!! Hope you get your stuff back. Try hitting some local pawn shops.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,127

Pawn shop would be your best bet. Had similar happen to me, only it was at my home. Left one of my truck doors unlocked and the theives took about 300 worth of tackle tackle box and then had the audacity to go on my enclosed back porch and take 1500 worth of rods and reels that were drying off from being rinsed off after a fishing trip. My father caught the thief red handed a month later using my equipment. Think I got it back? Nope. Azzhat said he bought it from his cousin and cops let him walk. All I got back was my custom landing net cuz you couldnt buy it in a store. I leave no equipment outside of my house now. If its wet I put a towel under it. I have no respect for thieves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,315

Was wondering if you was going to post or not. I'll keep my ears open

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

I'd love to catch someone stealing my stuff. They'd beg me to call the cops. My buddy got hit last weekend. 4 bait casters, yeti and tackle box out the back of his truck in yard. Pisses me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-13-2013, 07:45 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Is this more of a problem over there on the east side? Don't hear about it as much in Lafayette.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 980

I learned my lesson a couple yrs ago.
Had a nice stihl chain saw in the back of my truck.
Had to run into Home Depot for litterally 2 mins.
Came out and she was gone.
Any thing worth more than .50 "sense" doesn't get left in the back of my truck without someone left there to WATCH it!

Hope you find your gear
Old 07-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

* thieves ..... * theft...... Just sayin
Old 07-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022

I live in Trashy Baton Rouge and left my side door open to my shed while working in my backyard. The pill heads that dealt drugs next door walked in my shed and took my cordless drill, nice chop saw, table saw, plunge router, and my carbon router bits. Some of these tools were proto type tools never released to the public that I got while I was a Skil Bosch Power tool rep. Luckily I kept my serial numbers and found everything at the pawn shop. I did not tell the shop I called the police after I found my tools and told them where the tools were. The pawn shop tried to say these could not have been my tools. I showed documents that these tools would not have shown up in Baton Rouge unless they stole them from me due to less than 100 of them were made for prototypes. They gave me my stuff back instead of me pressing charges against them.

After that I keep cameras rolling 24/7 around my house, inside my shed, and around all my rental properties. I tried a lot of cameras and found the ones that show the best picture at night. They now stay away due to most of the thugs are on probation and if caught will go back to jail.

Best part is one of the thugs right after I installed my cameras tried to steal some items from my shed. Their buddy testified at the trial he watched everything from a certain point and his buddy was not around. My camera showed his buddy was on my property and where he was suppose to be standing watching the whole thing no one was there. Cameras are great. The judge sentenced the thug and his buddy to jail for a few days.

I got one that just got out after spending two months in jail and he is back to slinging pills and stealing. Only been out of jail maybe four day.
If BR Kiddy Police was smart which they are not they would know they get up early and start scoping homes to steal from around 4am to 5am.
They would follow these thugs back to their parents house, search house for drugs/stolen property, and 99% have sisters on welfare.
Take the kids from them so they lose welfare due to they hide or harbor these low lifes.
If you take the kids away you take the welfare away, which takes the section 8 benefits away, which moves the thugs from suburbs to shelters in the inner city where you can watch them better.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
If BR Kiddy Police was smart which they are not they would know they get up early and start scoping homes to steal from around 4am to 5am.
They would follow these thugs back to their parents house, search house for drugs/stolen property, and 99% have sisters on welfare.
Take the kids from them so they lose welfare due to they hide or harbor these low lifes.
If you take the kids away you take the welfare away, which takes the section 8 benefits away, which moves the thugs from suburbs to shelters in the inner city where you can watch them better.
Amen!!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333
Default Camera system

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
I live in Trashy Baton Rouge and left my side door open to my shed while working in my backyard. The pill heads that dealt drugs next door walked in my shed and took my cordless drill, nice chop saw, table saw, plunge router, and my carbon router bits. Some of these tools were proto type tools never released to the public that I got while I was a Skil Bosch Power tool rep. Luckily I kept my serial numbers and found everything at the pawn shop. I did not tell the shop I called the police after I found my tools and told them where the tools were. The pawn shop tried to say these could not have been my tools. I showed documents that these tools would not have shown up in Baton Rouge unless they stole them from me due to less than 100 of them were made for prototypes. They gave me my stuff back instead of me pressing charges against them.

After that I keep cameras rolling 24/7 around my house, inside my shed, and around all my rental properties. I tried a lot of cameras and found the ones that show the best picture at night. They now stay away due to most of the thugs are on probation and if caught will go back to jail.

Best part is one of the thugs right after I installed my cameras tried to steal some items from my shed. Their buddy testified at the trial he watched everything from a certain point and his buddy was not around. My camera showed his buddy was on my property and where he was suppose to be standing watching the whole thing no one was there. Cameras are great. The judge sentenced the thug and his buddy to jail for a few days.

I got one that just got out after spending two months in jail and he is back to slinging pills and stealing. Only been out of jail maybe four day.

If you don't mind would you provide the name of the camera system you have found works best at night. I am interested in a good camera system.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:05 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,054

Sorry for your loss man ... This just confirms my constant paranoia of not leaving anything out in the open. My wife thinks I go overboard sometimes until I tell her stories like this...

Its a shame, but what can you do ??? Some low-life criminal just walked away with things you worked very hard for, s*** like this really pisses me off...

Hydro
Old 07-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 921

why don't you just leave something nice outside and shoot them in the head when they come steal it? nothing else will fix your problem.

same goes for the wal-mart thieves. leave some stuff in your truck, lay low and have a buddy drive up and park your truck and walk inside.

when theif opens your truck door, blast him into 6 peices. it is totally legal to smoke a carjacker.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
Sorry for your loss man ... This just confirms my constant paranoia of not leaving anything out in the open. My wife thinks I go overboard sometimes until I tell her stories like this...

Its a shame, but what can you do ??? Some low-life criminal just walked away with things you worked very hard for, s*** like this really pisses me off...

Hydro

HEY meet your boss last weekend in Big Lake
Old 07-13-2013, 02:28 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,054

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
HEY meet your boss last weekend in Big Lake
Hmmmmmm..... Sending PM ....
Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Sucks man, see if they can track them from their truck to inside the store.
Maybe they can get a better shot of them on camera there.