SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Redfish

Cash: 4,575
Default 6/9/15 Grind it out Tuesday

Scott Purdy and crew jumped on the Bluewave this morning. I started where I hit them good the day before so I expected a good start which is what we had. Within minutes we had a trout in the boat and it hit the deck and went out the boat. It happens but it always makes me wonder if it's going to be that kind of day. Got a call about an hour into our day from Capt. Rob that he was on a fast and furious bite, we were catching but the bite wasn't great. I made the decision to run and it backfired since the bite shut down when I got there. It happens so we were off searching and it was a grind the rest of the day until we were chased in by the rain. It's been musical baits the last week. The trout seem to have switched to live bait but today they were back to the plastics while the live stuff were the catfish slayers. Matrix in shrimp creole was the top dog. Thanks Capt. Marty for setting up the trip.

Capt. Travis Miller
985-981-6434
www.miller-timefishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (65.2 KB, 146 views)