SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Default what would HwY 14 Wal - Mart zoo look like

http://www.kplctv.com/story/23679489...-in-ebt-glitch
Old 10-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,781

Talk about sickening. They should all lose food stamps for life but it will never happen
Old 10-13-2013, 10:01 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Could u imagine the mass chaos. A bunch of wild ****in animals. Pisses me off to no ends. Could you just imagine? The animals in line when the glitch was fixed? Nah nahh brahh. Dey got ders I gotta get mines!
Old 10-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

if i typed what i really want to say id be banned...lets just leave it at that
Old 10-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Hairout

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
if i typed what i really want to say id be banned...lets just leave it at that
Yep me too!!
Old 10-13-2013, 11:19 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,864

Animals. Wild animals!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

I read one report that at 9:00 a Walmart announced over the louspeaker that the glitch was fixed and the cards were showing limits. People just left all their buggies filled with groceries in the middle of the store and left.

They know how much money these heathons spent, take it out of their accounts for the next few months.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

On the facebook page a woman said not all who are on foodstamps are bad people, she said she can not find a job and if state is going to help feed her kids, She will take it

So I told her she was the problem people who really need them dont have internet and facebook page!!! Or a smart phone to post from

That is whats wrong
Old 10-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

This incident is Wal-Marts fault. They should have known better than to let them use there cards knowin the system was down and not showing balances. Not all people on welfare are heathens like the animals are, but they are greatly outnumbered.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:58 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
This incident is Wal-Marts fault. They should have known better than to let them use there cards knowin the system was down and not showing balances. Not all people on welfare are heathens like the animals are, but they are greatly outnumbered.
The government will probably pick up the tab any way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89 View Post
The government will probably pick up the tab any way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Your exactly right. That's the pathetic part about it. Had I been caught stealing, because what these people did was stealing, I had been thrown in jail. The MFers get there tab picked up compliments of the good ol taxpayer. America, where you only mean something if you vote for a living.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Flounder

Cash: 722

Yep,

And you can bet your AZZ the next time the floors are restocked the prices will reflect sooner than later.

Its so funny how they think THEY are getting away with anything. I could say a few more things, but It will do no good .
Old 10-14-2013, 02:50 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default alert

I just got an alert from katc stating that the STORES will be held responsible for the over charges on the FOOD STAMP cards, now that aint right, the low lifes should be held accountable

The Louisiana Department of Child and Family Services says no tax dollars were lost this weekend when the system that processes food stamp charges went off line.

According to Trey Williams with DCFS, emergency procedures were in place to prevent unauthorized state funds from being spent. Williams says stores that accept EBT payments were supposed to call Xerox, the contractor who administers the EBT program in Louisiana, to receive an authorization number for purchase over $50.

Some stores, Williams says, did not follow that procedure and saved the transactions until Xerox fixed the glitch in the EBT system. According to Williams, the stores that saved the purchases instead of calling for an authorization number will receive only the amount of money available on the EBT cards used in their stores. Any purchases that went over an available balance, he says, will have to be covered by those stores.

Williams says the state is looking at the contract with Xerox to see if any terms were breeched during the outage.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Walmart has more money than the government anyway, I assure that they wont be affected by this. Still ridiculous. Can you imagine the calls, mass texts, tweets, facebooks goin out on the Obama phones sayin "get your azz to walmart they given out free groceries! As full as you can fill your buggy!" Sickening
Old 10-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

they know how much was put on those cards.. that amount should be deducted from the card owner for the following months until they have paid for the groceries themselves... effin BS!!

My wife(gf at the time) was layed off of her job, and searched desperately for another job and her bank accounts were running out, so she applied for food stamps and she was denied over and over again. And you know there were ppl applying with diamond rings in both ears, diamonds on their fingers, and pulling up in Mercedes benz getting their cards....
Old 10-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
I just got an alert from katc stating that the STORES will be held responsible for the over charges on the FOOD STAMP cards, now that aint right, the low lifes should be held accountable

The Louisiana Department of Child and Family Services says no tax dollars were lost this weekend when the system that processes food stamp charges went off line.

According to Trey Williams with DCFS, emergency procedures were in place to prevent unauthorized state funds from being spent. Williams says stores that accept EBT payments were supposed to call Xerox, the contractor who administers the EBT program in Louisiana, to receive an authorization number for purchase over $50.

Some stores, Williams says, did not follow that procedure and saved the transactions until Xerox fixed the glitch in the EBT system. According to Williams, the stores that saved the purchases instead of calling for an authorization number will receive only the amount of money available on the EBT cards used in their stores. Any purchases that went over an available balance, he says, will have to be covered by those stores.

Williams says the state is looking at the contract with Xerox to see if any terms were breeched during the outage.
Wal mart should pick up the tab. They were notified something was wrong and they said go with it. Instead of denying the cards until it was up and running again. Wal mart was looking to make a load on the tax payers dollar and could've given 2 ****s. Matter of fact when they were back online a woman got caught charging $700 on her car when in reality her balance was $.49 police asked if wal mart wanted to press charges and they said nahhh. **** em all. Wal mart is just as much to blame as the wild animals that tore their stores up. I mean as soon as the shopping spree was over they left baskets full of **** for someone else to pick up and put away.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

"Attention Wal-Mart employees...We have a clean up on Isle 3. We have a clean up on isles 3, 4, 14 and, 19. Hell, we have a store that looks like New Orleans in the post-Katrina days! We're gonna need some backup. Over."
Old 10-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Wal mart should pick up the tab. They were notified something was wrong and they said go with it. Instead of denying the cards until it was up and running again. Wal mart was looking to make a load on the tax payers dollar and could've given 2 ****s. Matter of fact when they were back online a woman got caught charging $700 on her car when in reality her balance was $.49 police asked if wal mart wanted to press charges and they said nahhh. **** em all. Wal mart is just as much to blame as the wild animals that tore their stores up. I mean as soon as the shopping spree was over they left baskets full of **** for someone else to pick up and put away.
if you shop at walmart don't expect to see "healthy" food items. They have some but for the most part processed crap food lines the shelves. The majority of the shopping carts of an EBT card holder will be filled with these items. Who benefits? The large corporate companies which manufacture this crap along with the large stores such as WalMart. It is a sick cycle which benefits one party and screws another (working tax paying citizen)

The complexity may be more than what I've described but some company is winning in all of this, but you must trace the money trail to see it.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 10-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

I wonder if Looter Dude made an appearance? Does anyone have any photographic "evidence" of his involvement?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

The DFS says that they have records of ALL snap transactions. DFS also says that on first conviction of SNAP fraud you will loose you SNAP benefits for one year.
Anyone want to bet that all of a sudden the records from the 2 wal marts in question will mysteriously vanish ?