SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 11-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 417
Default Lake Charles 11/21

Was on the lake by sunrise. Water was a little rough, sun never came out, no birds working today. Fished around the edge of the deep hole and managed some good sized specks. Kept waiting for the bite to turn on but no luck this morning.

All caught on 1/4 oz jig head and purple and chartreuse down south lures.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,160

Thanks for the report. Glad you caught some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 01:22 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 6,228

Looks like a some fatties! Birds were not working for me when I went Sunday. They were circling really high. If looking for a faster bite maybe throw live shrimp or pogies. Just up above lake charles is salt water barrier. Fish by the barrier itself and banks around it. Also a deep hole there too. Fish are up there have a friend that been catching them at night under lights and several have posted here at Salty Cajun catching bass, reds, and specks. It's only a mile or two from LC. I'd try LC early and if no luck run up to the SWB. Good luck
Old 11-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 417

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEM1971 View Post
Looks like a some fatties! Birds were not working for me when I went Sunday. They were circling really high. If looking for a faster bite maybe throw live shrimp or pogies. Just up above lake charles is salt water barrier. Fish by the barrier itself and banks around it. Also a deep hole there too. Fish are up there have a friend that been catching them at night under lights and several have posted here at Salty Cajun catching bass, reds, and specks. It's only a mile or two from LC. I'd try LC early and if no luck run up to the SWB. Good luck
Didn't think about barrier! I think weather permitting this will be my plan tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 6,228

Sounds like a good one, especially last day. I've caught fish all along river channel going up behind ice plant. There is a gravel boat launch and right by there is underwater pipe that usually has water coming out. A lot of time pogies are thick. Have caught specks, reds, and bass right there both on Rod and reel and in cast net for throwing for pogies. Let us know how u do. I'm gonna try to make a trip up that way Friday morning and really curious if pogies are in there. Love fishin with them more so than live shrimps