SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion > Offshore Fishing Reports

Offshore Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite offshore spots here

Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Redfish

Cash: 2,437
Default Open Boat

[SIZE=3]I just got off the phone with Capt Gray! We had him scheduled off for this weekend but he can now fish! Saturday is booked but we have the Gray Goose open to fish Sunday and Monday! Here is you chance to get offshore and catch a few tuna and dolphin! We will also be working on the amberjack with only days left til the season closes!!

As I mentioned before, Aaron and I will be hard at it over the next few weeks, only a day off here and there! Fishing has been good but we will check out a few spots that no one is fishing in search of big dolphin and tuna! The dolphin have been showing up so if you plan to fish offshore, dont forget your ballyhoo and Angry Poppers! Dolphin are awesome to catch and even better to eat! As the grass lines start to form, you will also be able to add a few wahoo to your catch!

I just got a new underwater camera so I will try to get some good underwater video and pics over the next two months, something to look forward to anyway!!

This is my favorite time of the year, the fishing is about to explode! Give us a call or check out the website for details!!

Capt Josh Howard
225-572-7408
Capt Gray Long
225-252-5315
deepsouthcharters@cox.net
www.deepsouthcharters.com
[/SIZE]