SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:19 AM
meaux fishing's Avatar
meaux fishing meaux fishing is offline
fish name
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Meaux
Posts: 12,531
Cash: 22,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
The reports can cover both Texas and Louisiana. Also I would love to see more reports coming from the Grand Isle area this summer.

There have been some very good detailed wade fishing reports over the last several days.
Gimme about a month and I'll get some Grand Isle/Fourchon reports rollin
__________________
Brookshire Farm 100% Grass Fed Beef
http://www.brookshirefarm.com/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
Thanks, I'm just livin by the code: Paint face, Shoot Beretta's, Bounce the Hen.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Reggoh's Avatar
Reggoh Reggoh is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 724
Cash: 1,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
Gimme about a month and I'll get some Grand Isle/Fourchon reports rollin
I'll be picking your brain for my vacation week this year. May 30 - June 5

And of course I'll give whatever report I can to the good folks of the forum.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Mako19's Avatar
Mako19 Mako19 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 2,365
Cash: 2,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
The reports can cover both Texas and Louisiana. Also I would love to see more reports coming from the Grand Isle area this summer.

There have been some very good detailed wade fishing reports over the last several days.
I will be hauling my (cheap) boat down LA 1 every weekend that snapper season is open this summer just like last year.

Definitely going to have some reports from down there.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:00 PM
meaux fishing's Avatar
meaux fishing meaux fishing is offline
fish name
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Meaux
Posts: 12,531
Cash: 22,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggoh View Post
I'll be picking your brain for my vacation week this year. May 30 - June 5

And of course I'll give whatever report I can to the good folks of the forum.
I'll be down there same time as you
__________________
Brookshire Farm 100% Grass Fed Beef
http://www.brookshirefarm.com/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
Thanks, I'm just livin by the code: Paint face, Shoot Beretta's, Bounce the Hen.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:03 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,642
Cash: 20,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako19 View Post
I will be hauling my (cheap) boat down LA 1 every weekend that snapper season is open this summer just like last year.

Definitely going to have some reports from down there.
Lol....

I give you credit man you are a die hard. I do not have the "stones" to take a boat that size as far out as you guys go. Plus you guys catch fish, hard to argue with it.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:04 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,191
Cash: 4,988
Default

Oh cool. Not that i'm able to compete at this level. I think it will be dang fun to keep track of. Good luck guys.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:06 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,642
Cash: 20,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Oh cool. Not that i'm able to compete at this level. I think it will be dang fun to keep track of. Good luck guys.
Most of the people that post catches on here are guides so I think it is anyone's game....
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-26-2014, 04:16 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,191
Cash: 4,988
Default

Y'all know that Big-C is fixing to take our butts to the cleaners.lol. He's a beast.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-10-2014, 01:55 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,642
Cash: 20,907
Default

This month (March) will be our first month for the announcement.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Davewiseman Davewiseman is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Iberia, La
Posts: 114
Cash: 558
Default

Great idea. I appreciate a report about water conditions, even when fish are not caught because this may save me a trip.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-18-2014, 07:13 AM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,191
Cash: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
This month (March) will be our first month for the announcement.
Was the announcement posted and I just missed it?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map