SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 01-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 708
Default 3 Preachers

One spring day a Baptist minister,Pentacostal minister and a Television evangelist went fishing.

The Pentacostal preacher in the front, evangelist in the middle and Baptist preacher in the back of the boat.

They get out on the water and are each going about his business of rigging their rods with their bait and suddenly the Pentacostal preacher turns and says"Fellas I left my lucky hat on the front seat of the truck, and I cant catch a fish without it, Im just gonna have to go back and get it".

The baptist preacher in the back didnt reach for the anchor rope he just went about his business.

Without warning the pentacostal preacher stand up, steps out of the boat and walks back to the dock and to the truck to retrieve his lucky hat. Comes back and sits down.
The evangelist is stunned!! but doesnt say anything.

Directly the baptist preacher starts looking all around and says"I think I left the coffee back in the truck and I cant catch fish or do much without my coffee". The pentacostal preacher doesnt say a word as the baptist preacher gets up and steps out of the boat and walks back to the dock to get the coffee, comes back and sits down in the boat.

The evangelist is really sweating now and is saying to himself "I am a man of God and I know I have just as much faith as they do, I gotta think of some reason to go to the dock". After pondering for a few seconds he says"I left my good jig pole in the back of the truck I guess I better go get it".
Without another word he stands and steps out of the boat and to the bottom he goes!! He manages to pull himself back in the boat and sits down soaking wet!!
The other two are totally silent!!
The evangelist says"Lord, I know my faith is just as stong as theirs" and with that he tried again with the same results.

Just then the Pentacostal preacher turns to the Baptist preacher and says>

"You reckon we better tell him where those stumps are?"