SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-24-2018, 04:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Yes, the bill needed to fail at this time. But, there still needs to be a bill passed on this issue. As far as all the whining about the land will be trashed, people will hunt it and every other complaint? It works in 49 other states. Why not here? Are y'all saying people here are that stupid? Careful how you answer, you live here as well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2018, 07:40 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 921

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
Yes, the bill needed to fail at this time. But, there still needs to be a bill passed on this issue. As far as all the whining about the land will be trashed, people will hunt it and every other complaint? It works in 49 other states. Why not here? Are y'all saying people here are that stupid? Careful how you answer, you live here as well...

what bubble do you live in? of course the people around here are WAY too stupid to ever be trusted to not trash the land you pay to keep them off of.

just look at the side of any road around here, see all dat trash. just imagine your favorite marsh pond having a gaytortail trail hogged out to it from a bunch of lowlifes trying to 'navigate' your marsh.

it's a bad deal for people with stuff to lose. it's a dream come tru for deadbeats. that's just my .02 I know not everybody sees it the same.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopete View Post
what bubble do you live in? of course the people around here are WAY too stupid to ever be trusted to not trash the land you pay to keep them off of.

just look at the side of any road around here, see all dat trash. just imagine your favorite marsh pond having a gaytortail trail hogged out to it from a bunch of lowlifes trying to 'navigate' your marsh.

it's a bad deal for people with stuff to lose. it's a dream come tru for deadbeats. that's just my .02 I know not everybody sees it the same.
Opposite bubble of you apparently. Can't compare the highways to the waterways. I'm on the water every weekend. On my way to and from the launch, you're right,trash everywhere. On the waterways, I can't say the same. It's not the sportsmen trashing our roads. I'm for open waterways 100%. If that makes me a deadbeat, there's a lot more deadbeats out there and I'm OK with that. Beats being an uptight azzhat the high and mighty landowners are. I can promise you, and I'd bet I speak for most of us deadbeats. If I see someone trashing land or water, I will call them down. If I can't catch up to them, I will report there license plate or boat tags. I also have picked up a beer can or 2 floating by in my time. All that being said, most sportsmen are considerate to the land and water.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:45 PM
Trophy Trout

apparently so. probly different planets. lol

one thing u are correct on, it's not sportsmen trashing up the place. but if some bill like that passes, it lets the outlaws and thieves in with the sportsman, and anybody who is on the water as much as you say u are knows that those folks will ruin it quickly.

I worked hard and got my own little place to hunt/fish. No way i'm gonna let people be on it unless ur invited. that's the way the law is now. if it changes then so be it. i'll give up the lease and just hunt out the boat like people do to me now.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:57 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 365

Y
Old 04-25-2018, 07:58 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopete View Post
apparently so. probly different planets. lol

one thing u are correct on, it's not sportsmen trashing up the place. but if some bill like that passes, it lets the outlaws and thieves in with the sportsman, and anybody who is on the water as much as you say u are knows that those folks will ruin it quickly.

I worked hard and got my own little place to hunt/fish. No way i'm gonna let people be on it unless ur invited. that's the way the law is now. if it changes then so be it. i'll give up the lease and just hunt out the boat like people do to me now.
You think your posted sign keeps the outlaws and thieves out now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Trophy Trout

neither my gate nor my dmap signs keep out people, but the dmap signs allow me to hit them with a larger fine If I can can catch them trespassing. hardest part is getting clear enough pics on the cameras at night.

nothing keeps them all out. if they want to trespass, they will. the thought of going somewhere you have no bidness going is apparently a strong urge.

I mean, you can 'navigate' thru my house if u go thru the front door and navigate thru to the back door. will that be legal too? it's the same thing to me.

anyway, i'm done with the topic. it lost. And stay the #$%^ off my marsh!!!!! lol
Old 04-25-2018, 08:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,687

I have no dog in this fight, I don?t own land and fish via kayak unless invited by boat. Access to tidal waters would be great in my opinion, but as far as the trash goes, it?s the general public. Everyone gets a bad rap for the ones who are trashing it up. I feel like the description for the side of our roads is relevant, you just don?t see as much in water ways because trash sinks, or gets washed away. Louisiana is the trashiest out of all the states I?ve been in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk