SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:50 AM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default 7ft#15-#40-#30-#50 spiral baitcaster

guys
i just wanted to let yall guys that fish the rigs know that i can build you an off shore spiral rod for fishing snapper,cobia, bull reds, kings this type fish.
now i get asked all the questions what kind of guides first let me say that i am considered a master builder 40 years american tackle has me listed as master builder whiche allows me certain price breaks so i can get good prices on quality guides and blanks example the new titanium ring lock guides i have built several off shore rods with these guides and they are not even on the shelf yet they are titanium and they have a lock that goes around the guide to keep the insert from coming out retail price on a set of these $125 but once again you want pay this price just an example of the quality compoments that i can get for your off shore rods, how about a tough butt for no rip , no tear, and to add strenghth to the lower butt section, lets look at the reel seat total graphite heavy duty no rust no corrision now rod blank 7ft good graphite in a variety of powers for what ever you are looking to go for.
now the rod that i have just described if it was to be built by another rod builder you might expect to pay upwards of $550 to $600 i can build you this excat rod for way less and give you the very best in compoments billystix custom rod price i could build a rod like this for $225 to $325 almost half
but understand this is just an example you are the owner i am just the employee i do what you ask me to do so all you need do is tell me what you want and i will price it for you, and you simply say na to much or great lets do it it aint no big deal, my point is that i want you to feel comtfortable when you order or when you call me, i will never pressure you to have a rod built i want that to be your idea.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix action shot---blue wave capt.jpg (30.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2008teamphotos327.jpg (91.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 6-19-04bowd.jpg (75.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of stark tarpon photo 08.jpg (91.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg good shot grouper spiral bent--jax.jpg (30.6 KB, 40 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2009tournament[1].zip (8.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by billystix custom rods; 08-16-2009 at 04:01 AM.