SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > Quitters and Losers Forum

Quitters and Losers Forum Come here to discuss self-improvement challenges, such as losing weight or quitting tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc. NO BASHING and NO OFF-TOPIC POSTING in this forum! Lead, follow, or get outta the way!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2009, 06:47 AM
Mediumheavyaction6'6's Avatar
Mediumheavyaction6'6 Mediumheavyaction6'6 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 2,295
Cash: 3,088
Default Weights and Measures

This is the thread for weigh ins and if anybody wants to give any clothing size decreases. I will start it off by saying that this morning my official 2 week weight loss was 13 lbs. I am down to 242 from 255.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2009, 09:45 AM
CatDaddy's Avatar
CatDaddy CatDaddy is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gueydan
Posts: 2,594
Cash: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
This is the thread for weigh ins and if anybody wants to give any clothing size decreases. I will start it off by saying that this morning my official 2 week weight loss was 13 lbs. I am down to 242 from 255.

Awesome work MH... U gonna have to change your name to just plain "Mediumaction" in a few more weeks. lol

In 2 weeks i came down from 215 to 200.03 in this mornings weigh in.

Thats a total of 25 lbs in 3 weeks, from when i started with 225.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 AM
yak'em-n-stack'em's Avatar
yak'em-n-stack'em yak'em-n-stack'em is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 5,874
Cash: 243
Default

i dont have a scale, but at the beginning of the week i was down to 202 from 210. i think i broke 200 my gut is shrinking thank goodness,

and my moobs dont bounce as much up and down stairs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Mediumheavyaction6'6's Avatar
Mediumheavyaction6'6 Mediumheavyaction6'6 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 2,295
Cash: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDaddy View Post
Awesome work MH... U gonna have to change your name to just plain "Mediumaction" in a few more weeks. lol

In 2 weeks i came down from 215 to 200.03 in this mornings weigh in.

Thats a total of 25 lbs in 3 weeks, from when i started with 225.
Right back at you catdaddy. You going to the thing at Pete's tomorrow?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
CatDaddy's Avatar
CatDaddy CatDaddy is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gueydan
Posts: 2,594
Cash: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
Right back at you catdaddy. You going to the thing at Pete's tomorrow?


I dont think ill be able to make it. Im offshore rite now, and I still have one more location to stop at. I might be able to make it depending on how soon i can get to the next location, and finish my work.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:49 AM
tumbleweed's Avatar
tumbleweed tumbleweed is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge,La
Posts: 441
Cash: 552
Default

I have not been involved in this since the beginning but i have been changing my lifestyle for about 2 weeks now, i usually weigh in on Saturday but since i saw you guys i decided to weigh in on Friday.

Today's Information

Weight: 331
Pants: 50

I started 2 weeks ago, my initial measurments were

Weight: 345
Pants: 52

So i am down a little bit. My goal is to get down to my lowest playing weight when I was a freshman in college. Which was 275. That is a little heavy but i am also 6'4.

Mediumheavyaction, thanks for starting this. I usually try this alone but this will help.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Mediumheavyaction6'6's Avatar
Mediumheavyaction6'6 Mediumheavyaction6'6 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 2,295
Cash: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
I have not been involved in this since the beginning but i have been changing my lifestyle for about 2 weeks now, i usually weigh in on Saturday but since i saw you guys i decided to weigh in on Friday.

Today's Information

Weight: 331
Pants: 50

I started 2 weeks ago, my initial measurments were

Weight: 345
Pants: 52

So i am down a little bit. My goal is to get down to my lowest playing weight when I was a freshman in college. Which was 275. That is a little heavy but i am also 6'4.

Mediumheavyaction, thanks for starting this. I usually try this alone but this will help.
I too did not want to do this alone. That is why I started this forum for all my other medium heavy brothers and sisters.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 AM
CatDaddy's Avatar
CatDaddy CatDaddy is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gueydan
Posts: 2,594
Cash: 543
Default

So does this mean we gonna have to change our names to "Team EX-Moobs"?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Mediumheavyaction6'6's Avatar
Mediumheavyaction6'6 Mediumheavyaction6'6 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 2,295
Cash: 3,088
Default

Team Moobless. That might be another good one.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-21-2009, 11:44 AM
CatDaddy's Avatar
CatDaddy CatDaddy is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gueydan
Posts: 2,594
Cash: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
Team Moobless. That might be another good one.

lol.... yea there you go... If i loose to much/to fast, ill have to call myself Team saggy moobs... LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Mediumheavyaction6'6's Avatar
Mediumheavyaction6'6 Mediumheavyaction6'6 is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 2,295
Cash: 3,088
Default

granny moobs! you will have to be careful not to let them fall in your gumbo....so no eating shirtless
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map