SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 03-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962
Default Star Tourney

For those few on SC site who don't hate CCA. Please read...Gunner

http://bit.ly/2jw2F78
Old 03-13-2017, 06:53 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

For those of you who fish Big Lake

You should 100% boycott the CCA until they do 1 thing for our lake

They are too scared to touch Oyster over fishing and dredging
Done ZERO for erosion
Pushed a non science limit on trout

Zero money spent on our lake

And don't give me no **** about the Brad Vincent Reef that was 100% donated but yet CCA still spend half million on it !! ($500,000 on a donated Reef )
Who's brother N Law got rich on that dime !!
Old 03-15-2017, 08:32 AM
Redfish

Cash: 709

Not a Fan of CCA But if it cost $40 to sign up for a tournament that you can win some nice stuff for accidentally catching a tagged fish or a big fish. People will sign up including myself. That's the extent of most people's "support" of the CCA. But each to his own !!!
Old 03-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Redfish

Cash: 978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Sportsman View Post
Not a Fan of CCA But if it cost $40 to sign up for a tournament that you can win some nice stuff for accidentally catching a tagged fish or a big fish. People will sign up including myself. That's the extent of most people's "support" of the CCA. But each to his own !!!
So you're saying you will support something you don't believe in to have a 1 and 50 million chance you catch a tagged red. You realize that you would be way better off buying $40 worth of lotto tickets.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:23 PM
Flounder

Cash: 518

I'm with SS. I just take it as a chance to win something. So many divisions if you offshore fish.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull n Pray View Post
So you're saying you will support something you don't believe in to have a 1 and 50 million chance you catch a tagged red. You realize that you would be way better off buying $40 worth of lotto tickets.
It's kind of like saying I don't like Hilary Clinton but I'm going to vote for her because I might get free healthcare
Old 03-15-2017, 07:12 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,001

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
It's kind of like saying I don't like Hilary Clinton but I'm going to vote for her because I might get free healthcare
It's exactly like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Redfish

Cash: 712

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W..

Instead of *****in and moaning... How about getting involved to Effect Change..... Do U remember this other idiot with the screen name" CajunMade was coming on this site and saying he was forming another organization??? I do.... Where is that Group??? No..... The Guy was blowing smoke...

But .. Just be patient; something BIGGGGG will be coming out about BL... An organization U profess to HATE.... Is carefully, and quietly workin behind the scenes on something...

Being U Hate CCA SO MUCH .. I challenge U or any others on this site that have a business......... Post your hatre for CCA on you charter website.. And Let People know, WHO want to book U.. U hate CCA and Don't want anyone's business that is a CCA supporter...

Will U DO IT???? NOOO. U DON'T HAVE THE BALLS... WHY??? Because it would be MONEY out of your pocket.. That's WHY...

U run down CCA, but then you bragg about catching 2500-3K fish a yr out of BL...

So again.. I ask U.. Get involved .. Help To Effect change from the inside ... Not outside...Don't get me wrong.... CCA isn't perfect... Neither is DU or Delta...

If U'd like to speak to me in person......337-781-9581
CCA is a joke. period.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:37 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

I remember that guy. He was going to start an organization whose sole purpose was to kill CCA. They had no other mission statements They were going to put on a tournament called the Galaxy of some crap. Not even an original name
Old 03-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
W..

Instead of *****in and moaning... How about getting involved to Effect Change..... Do U remember this other idiot with the screen name" CajunMade was coming on this site and saying he was forming another organization??? I do.... Where is that Group??? No..... The Guy was blowing smoke...

But .. Just be patient; something BIGGGGG will be coming out about BL... An organization U profess to HATE.... Is carefully, and quietly workin behind the scenes on something...

Being U Hate CCA SO MUCH .. I challenge U or any others on this site that have a business......... Post your hatre for CCA on you charter website.. And Let People know, WHO want to book U.. U hate CCA and Don't want anyone's business that is a CCA supporter...

Will U DO IT???? NOOO. U DON'T HAVE THE BALLS... WHY??? Because it would be MONEY out of your pocket.. That's WHY...

U run down CCA, but then you bragg about catching 2500-3K fish a yr out of BL...

So again.. I ask U.. Get involved .. Help To Effect change Fromm the inside ... Not outside...Don't get me wrong.... CCA isn't perfect... Neither is DU or Delta...

If U'd like to speak to me in person......337-781-9581

Dude let me tell you one damn thing I will put my house , boat , and business that I spent more of my own time talking to WLF about oysters Harvest than CCA ever dreamed of
And you can take that S H I T the bank because I heard it from the Big dog CCA gave up that battle long ago

So don't come here and try to sugar coat no Bull **** CCA because I was a board member of the CCA many years ago but I saw that light for what it's worth.

BTW I cleaned over 6000 plus trout last year and shooting for 10k this year , we don't have a trout population issue because CCA screwed that process up also with 15 trout limit which tuned our lake from Trophy lake to Dink lake !

And I promise there is not a GUIDE on Big Lake I know who supports the CCA but that small circle "money ran guide service "

You don't believe that come this Sat and interview every guide at Hebert's and Spicers and Cal Point
I bet you don't get 3 who will say they support the CCA

Only HRG supports them but again follow the money ...

Me not liking CCA does zero for my business because people come to fish with me not CCA ...
They care two ****s if I like them or not ..

Again NAME 1 thing CCA done on Big Lake in last 20 years
Old 03-15-2017, 08:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Let add some more ...

Another company took the reins and starting in 2019 they will build a wall to close in wash out ,nine mile and old river .

This is money they had to legislate and raise but guess how big the check CCA donated to help with this ???

$0000000000

I said this 1000 time that when the CCA actually does something for big Lake that soundly helps improve our lake I will hand deliver a check to you or the President David C .

Also if you are so high with CCA how about you look at the loss money donations over last 5 years from our area?
Yes they will always get the big names car dealerships , boat repair shops etc because they write it off but I can promise you walk into any tackle shop and talk CCA you will find that go south fast !!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:08 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 653
Default cca

look at the new rules a lot of family members are disqualified
Old 03-15-2017, 09:19 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Ok..I understand Ur opinion.... Just watch for the news COMING...
Old 03-15-2017, 10:24 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

I bet you one year from 3/15/18 CCA presence on Big Lake will still be like a ghost