SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-15-2018, 09:57 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193
Default I really don't understand some people

I replied to a facebook post a friend shared. It was about a family dog that attacked their child. The little one was about 4 i'm guessing from the pics. Left side of head split wide open to the ear. My point was simple I thought. Grab the child. Wife calls 911 and I shoot the dog where it stands. Some dude told me I don't know what the kid did to provoke the dog. The kid was 4ish. Who gives a heck what a 4 year old did? Shoot that dog where he stands even if it's your living room. I have 2 pit bulls I love dearly. Not long ago I had 3. My wife got bit. Now I have 2. No animal life should be valued greater than human life. Espescially a child.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:33 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Agree 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,474

I agree. It's amazing how many people go to the defense of the dog, before the human. Don't know if this was a pit bull, but those owners are the worst for that-UNTIL it attacks one of THEIR family members. Then the attitude is, "Don't know what happened, he never did anything like that before." Morons.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:02 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

It sickens me at how much people value animal life over human life. There are so many people in this world that are starving and can’t even shelter themselves from the elements. Yet people spend millions donating money to animal shelters and crap like that. Wake up people. How do you sleep at night when you value an animal over a human life? It’s really sad
Old 01-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Redfish

Cash: 864

AMEN!!
Old 01-16-2018, 09:07 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,454

Libtards are OK with Abortion but leave a box of puppies or kittens on the side of the road and they lose their freaking minds. SMDH

*Disclaimer - I do not advocate leaving boxes of puppies on the side of the road... Kittens are OK... they can all die.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

I look down on anyone that owns a pitbull

Every one of them has it in them to turn on someone's. Not worth the risk owning one
Old 01-16-2018, 11:45 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
I look down on anyone that owns a pitbull

Every one of them has it in them to turn on someone's. Not worth the risk owning one
I own 2 very wonderful and completly spoiled pitbulls. Used to be 3 at our house but 1 jumped on another one and my wife got bit trying to break up the fight. Her nor I believe she was bit intentionally but non the less that dog met my Ar 15 that night. I love my dogs and if someone hurt them without cause they would also meet my AR 15 but I will not tolerate an unruly dog of any breed. If my dog ever harms you, your family or any livestock by all means put it down. If you don't I damn sure will.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:30 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I own 2 very wonderful and completly spoiled pitbulls. Used to be 3 at our house but 1 jumped on another one and my wife got bit trying to break up the fight. Her nor I believe she was bit intentionally but non the less that dog met my Ar 15 that night. I love my dogs and if someone hurt them without cause they would also meet my AR 15 but I will not tolerate an unruly dog of any breed. If my dog ever harms you, your family or any livestock by all means put it down. If you don't I damn sure will.
You are delusional just like every pit bull owner. You are taking up for this dog by saying you or your wife don't believe it was intentional. The dog bit your fricking wife! What if that was a kid breaking up that fight? Big lawsuit is what it is

All of these are disclaimers that every pit bull owner has to go through There are 100s of breeds you don't have to worry about all that with. Mutts too. You shouldn't have to put out these disclaimers because of a silly dog. Get a dog that you don't have to worry about biting your wife or kid.

I recommend a silver lab
Old 01-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,124

last year I got my dream dog a Border collie pup. She snapped and lunged at a grand child that was toddling over to pet her If not for the grace of God and a chain it could have been horrible. Honestly I cried like a baby when I pulled the trigger. But no second thought.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:50 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,001

Quote:
You are delusional just like every pit bull owner.
I mean every single news story goes pretty much just like this: "I just don't understand, he was the sweetest dog and never hurt a fly right up until he ate little Johnny or Mary"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
You are delusional just like every pit bull owner. You are taking up for this dog by saying you or your wife don't believe it was intentional. The dog bit your fricking wife! What if that was a kid breaking up that fight? Big lawsuit is what it is

All of these are disclaimers that every pit bull owner has to go through There are 100s of breeds you don't have to worry about all that with. Mutts too. You shouldn't have to put out these disclaimers because of a silly dog. Get a dog that you don't have to worry about biting your wife or kid.

I recommend a silver lab
Actually you are the one that is dilusional and apparently reading comprehention isn't your strong point either. Had 3. One bit my wife now I have 2. I shot the one that bit my wife. Is that clear enough for you? If not maybe I can spell it out really slow with crayons. If that's not clear enough then you really are the dim light on the Christmas tree. BTW if it was a kid breaking up the fight that kid would be trespassing on my property. My children are grown and armed. They simply would have shot the dog as I did.
I was not defending the dog by saying I don't think he bit my wife on purpose. Honestly he would never do that. I shot him anyway. He didn't bite my wife on purpose. Much the same I would say that you aren't a complete ****ing idiot on purpose. It just happened through no fault of your own. Either way the end result would be the same.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Sailfish

In the story that I originaly posted about it did not mention the breed of dog.
Put 50lbs on a Chihuahau and you have the worst dog on earth.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
In the story that I originaly posted about it did not mention the breed of dog.
Put 50lbs on a Chihuahau and you have the worst dog on earth.
You didn't even need to mention the breed of dog.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Actually you are the one that is dilusional and apparently reading comprehention isn't your strong point either. Had 3. One bit my wife now I have 2. I shot the one that bit my wife. Is that clear enough for you? If not maybe I can spell it out really slow with crayons. If that's not clear enough then you really are the dim light on the Christmas tree. BTW if it was a kid breaking up the fight that kid would be trespassing on my property. My children are grown and armed. They simply would have shot the dog as I did.
I was not defending the dog by saying I don't think he bit my wife on purpose. Honestly he would never do that. I shot him anyway. He didn't bite my wife on purpose. Much the same I would say that you aren't a complete ****ing idiot on purpose. It just happened through no fault of your own. Either way the end result would be the same.
But you still have two of them. Each one is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Fool me once.....
Old 01-16-2018, 03:10 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
There are so many people in this world that are starving and can?t even shelter themselves from the elements.
Cut about 1% out of the military budget lol
Old 01-16-2018, 03:44 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
It sickens me at how much people value animal life over human life. There are so many people in this world that are starving and can?t even shelter themselves from the elements. Yet people spend millions donating money to animal shelters and crap like that. Wake up people. How do you sleep at night when you value an animal over a human life? It?s really sad
I can't stand those sappy animal shelter commercials on TV, but I can manage to take care of myself, so why can't other people?

And just because someone donates money to an animal shelter or organization doesn't mean they value an animal life more than a human life. I donate more money to conservation organizations than food banks. Not because I value the animal life more than a human life, but because it's my money and I'm going to do with it what I please.

That comparison is as asinine as the people that ***** about fines for killing an eagle and compare the Endangered Species Act to Roe vs Wade.

The two are not mutally exclusive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 04:13 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,063

Quote:

I recommend a silver lab

Didn't know there was different breeds of dogs that didn't bite. Interesting......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat killer 86 View Post
Didn't know there was different breeds of dogs that didn't bite. Interesting......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there is a headline about a dog biting someone and causing damage, 99% of the time it's a pit bull. Not talking about getting bitten by a **** zoo
Old 01-16-2018, 05:50 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
If there is a headline about a dog biting someone and causing damage, 99% of the time it's a pit bull. Not talking about getting bitten by a **** zoo
If there is a head line about someone getting killed in a robbery 99% of the time it's a gun. Be the bigger person and turn yours in. Now do you see how stupid you sound? Very doubtfull.
As long as you don't come on my property you have no reason to fear my pitbulls. If you have a biscuit in your pocket they may kill you with kisses though. Short of them wanting a snack i'm sure you are fine. Granted if you come to my house and hurt one of my dogs simply because they are pitbulls you are going to die. I will kill you make no mistake about it.