SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

I want to buy/build a camp deep in the basin....if it gets bad I got everything I need.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Not gonna happen.......past our military, we have kids that can't even push a pirouge to ducks, they have to have latest greatext baddest whatever macholic motor........they think hamburgers come from glass windows at a place called McDonald's..........when even our sports channel questions a guys faith and goes so far as challenge him to "let it go" but will clearly accept dreadlocks to the waste, tats, and piercings and brandings and God only knows whatelse, then clearly we have a generation that has no concept of morality much less being immoral...........

Revolts against come from people who are passionate about a greater good........most americans are more passionate about the damn music video awards than a greater good.

What we need is a RE-VOTE not a REVOLT.........
What we need are poeple who will light one bright candle of consionous and curse the darkness of selfishness and inner thinking.

I think a revolt could happen, but many many many people will suffer first because most people will have the idea of "I'm good.........sucks for you"
Then when it hits thier family, thier home, thier community then maybe, just maybe it will happen..

when we as a country let the very fact that our commander in chief cannot and will not speak of his own immediate history to validate his candidacy then we have lost our compass.

We keep aquiesing to the little things and we are being killed by many small cuts.
Like a frog we will jump out of a pot of boiling water immeditely, but will sit in water brought to boil one degree at at time and boil to death.

sorry for the rant............Kinchen......delete if you must.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Not gonna happen.......past our military, we have kids that can't even push a pirouge to ducks, they have to have latest greatext baddest whatever macholic motor........they think hamburgers come from glass windows at a place called McDonald's..........when even our sports channel questions a guys faith and goes so far as challenge him to "let it go" but will clearly accept dreadlocks to the waste, tats, and piercings and brandings and God only knows whatelse, then clearly we have a generation that has no concept of morality much less being immoral...........

Revolts against come from people who are passionate about a greater good........most americans are more passionate about the damn music video awards than a greater good.

What we need are poeple who will light one bright candle of consionous and curse the darkness of selfishness and inner thinking.

I think a revolt could happen, but many many many people will suffer first because most people will have the idea of "I'm good.........sucks for you"
Then when it hits thier family, thier home, thier community then maybe, just maybe it will happen..

when we as a country let the very fact that our commander in chief cannot and will not speak of his own immediate history to validate his candidacy then we have lost our compass.

We keep aquiesing to the little things and we are being killed by many small cuts.
Like a frog we will jump out of a pot of boiling water immeditely, but will sit in water brought to boil one degree at at time and boil to death.

sorry for the rant............Kinchen......delete if you must.
I agree to some extent....but to me it is hard to trust the ones in higher power. As corrupt as it is now days how do we know the voting is not rigged? When it all boils down to it there is only one in control,our creator.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,484

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post

I AGREE!!!!! and well stated!

EVO
Old 12-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
I AGREE!!!!! and well stated!

EVO

X1000
Old 12-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

If anything were to happen I have a feeling that the military will split before it makes it to the common citizens.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Call me crazy if you wish but i know of one other on this site that sees things the way i do.
Don't worry about this decade or your lifetime. WORRY ABOUT 2112!!!
If It looks to the powers that be that they will lose the election in 2112 there will be some reason ( weather real or made up) to declare martial law. Upon the declaration of Martial law all elections will be suspended. That will be the first thing to happen.
The second thing to happen will be a law passed to make it illegal for an ordinary citizen to own any fire arms.
If anyone wants to take the time to research , you will find things that "our" gubmint is doing now to get ready for this to happen.
God, Guns and Guts will be all we have to rely on.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

To go along with what Peddler has stated, our nation during the first revolution, had something to gain. As a whole, they knew they could better themselves by independence. Today, with 50% or less of our "citizens" paying taxes and even more than that taking "free" stuff from our gov't, why would those living in that fashion want to change anything? If there were changes made, it may force them off their dead butts and make them do for themselves for once. Now, this may well be exactly what our leaders want and, they've got it. They have snuck in on us a way of making many dependent on them, which is job security.

That being said, I still believe firearms and their projectiles are a good investment.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Call me crazy if you wish but i know of one other on this site that sees things the way i do.
Don't worry about this decade or your lifetime. WORRY ABOUT 2112!!!
If It looks to the powers that be that they will lose the election in 2112 there will be some reason ( weather real or made up) to declare martial law. Upon the declaration of Martial law all elections will be suspended. That will be the first thing to happen.
The second thing to happen will be a law passed to make it illegal for an ordinary citizen to own any fire arms.
If anyone wants to take the time to research , you will find things that "our" gubmint is doing now to get ready for this to happen.
God, Guns and Guts will be all we have to rely on.
Yep....it has happen already. After katrina the feds seized all guns from law abiding citizens. With this bill if you have more than 7 days worth of food you are considered a terrorist!!!!! Wake up people it's coming.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Swordfish

As far as i know, That was not the feds that was NOPD.
Anyone got a copy of the Great gun grab?? That can verify?
Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

Sad thing is that we live in a day where no-one knows how to do anything for themselves. They cant even think on their own. They already rely on the government to do everything for them. Thats the way they like it, and so do the officials. Most "Americans" wouldnt know what to do without someone already telling them what to do.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
As far as i know, That was not the feds that was NOPD.
Anyone got a copy of the Great gun grab?? That can verify?
If I read correctly the feds were working along with NOPD. Regardless the people in new orleans were stripped of their rights on US soil.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by evidrine View Post
Sad thing is that we live in a day where no-one knows how to do anything for themselves. They cant even think on their own. They already rely on the government to do everything for them. Thats the way they like it, and so do the officials. Most "Americans" wouldnt know what to do without someone already telling them what to do.
And that is exactly when you know the system has failed. It is everyone's patriotic duty to live within their means and take care of themselves.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Great White

I posted this already but for those that didn't watch it,you should.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

The best thing we can do is get as many people as we can that think like us to get out and vote. On a forum like this we generally have the same views on politics, but it's easy to forget there are large numbers of people that do not see things like we do. The talk of a revolution gets people fired up, but the reality is that unless the armed forces and law enforcement completely out down their weapons a revolution would be a miserable failure. Even if the revolution was a success it would be very difficult to get a government established like we envision it to be. Pray and vote!

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express
Old 12-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Swordfish

Default Here is a little thing to watch

Old 12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Swordfish

Here's one more
Old 12-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott craft View Post
The best thing we can do is get as many people as we can that think like us to get out and vote. On a forum like this we generally have the same views on politics, but it's easy to forget there are large numbers of people that do not see things like we do. The talk of a revolution gets people fired up, but the reality is that unless the armed forces and law enforcement completely out down their weapons a revolution would be a miserable failure. Even if the revolution was a success it would be very difficult to get a government established like we envision it to be. Pray and vote!

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express
That is fine ,If you are allowed to vote ,
No one in there right mind would try to take on the military or law enforcement by themselves.
That is not a good idea and all it will accomplish is making you DEAD.
If and when a revolution were to take place there would be no central govt by the people for a few years . All you can hope for is to be ready to survive and make it thru the anarchy that will take over this country until the ones that are not prepared die off.
The people that the govt. takes care of now will still expect that same care and won't have it. Do they now after all this time try to pull themselves up and survive, or do they try to take from us that are prepared?
I'm betting on the second option.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Great White

I hope we the people will win over these people. I love my freedom and will fight for it so help me God!

Last edited by PaulMyers; 12-09-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Great White