SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Nicholls is a good school fool...... where you going to be living/workin?
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

What did it have to do with UL. I guess Girrad is close to UL so guilt by proximity.

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
What did it have to do with UL. I guess Girrad is close to UL so guilt by proximity.

"Its Just a Ride "
you sure do take this queer stuff pretty serious....
Old 07-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Are you a in the closest fella? It's ok to be open with us if you are.
If your gay your gay. Don't finger pop each other in front of me and we are fine.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TOP View Post
you sure do take this queer stuff pretty serious....
They call him jang a lang.. Jang A Lang
Old 07-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Ling

No. Just allergic to ignorance.

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
No. Just allergic to ignorance.

"Its Just a Ride "
Then you should be raising your rainbow flag with the other 2% fags
Old 07-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Ling

Shhh you hear that. Wonka blew his flute. Go home W.

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Coincidentally you picked a rather fruity movie. I like your style there, Crabby
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

Its amazing how so many people that claim to be god fearing christians can be the most intolerant asinine individuals of the general populous. Im really curious to know how many of the ones casting stones have actually read a bible? I'm not talking about sitting through sermons at church, actually reading whatever version cover to cover. If not I challenge you to do so.
Ling

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373391732.042964.jpg

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,142

End of life decisions, wills, rights as a couple I am behind.

But I am a religious man. I hold my Marriage vlose to my vest. It is a privlege given to us by our church. Not the Govt.

These couples should have the same rights, but it should be called something else. Wether it be Civil Unions or not. Just not marriage
Old 07-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

And Bible tells you that man and man is a mortal sin

Marriage is between a woman and a man
Old 07-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Just my take but, gay folks are gay, just like stupid people are stupid. They can't help what they are, neither one.

As far as what's tolerated in the home, no, my kids will not see homosexuality in my home. They also won't see murder in my home either as it's not tolerated. Homo stuff, just like murder exists in society. It exists in every corner of society. I'll never tell my kids that either one is acceptable but, somewhere down the line, they may be involved or, know someone involved in one or, the other.

As far as the urge to stand out, loud and proud queer, I think it's dang stupid to, by no real positive action, draw attention to yourself for any reason. That goes for any reason. Be queer. I'll be straight. I won't make out with my wife in public if you won't make out with your "significant other" in public.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,216

I got nothing against gay folks, could care less. Frankly they are much better workers than most, are very clean and respectful, take care of their lawns, they are much better than the majority of society.

I am an American and believe in liberty and freedom, I enjoy those things and feel that people are free to do what they want...

Most gay people will never even give you any reason to suspect they're gay, most of us encounter gay folks every day and never know it - it's the flaming fags that give them all a bad rap.

I do dislike flaming, flamboyant fruits - then again, so do most gay people.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Redfish

Cash: 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
And y'all wanted me to go to ULL.. Y'all got some funky sh*t happenin over there. Think ill be content at Nicholls 👋
What you mean fool? You don't fit in with the skinny jean, hipster, kiss and tell with other guys crowd??? It's pretty crazy how open and sometimes offensive the gay and lesbian crowd at Ryan St. High is getting now days..
Old 07-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
End of life decisions, wills, rights as a couple I am behind.

But I am a religious man. I hold my Marriage vlose to my vest. It is a privlege given to us by our church. Not the Govt.

These couples should have the same rights, but it should be called something else. Wether it be Civil Unions or not. Just not marriage

The same way I feel. It would suck if I couldn't be the beneficiary of my wife's life insurance, and I feel they should have that right through a Civil union. But the church should have a right to deny a religious ceremony.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

I do not agree with it at all....this is a prime example as to what happens when god and the bible is taken out of our schools and government.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
My kids are 7 and 8, they both know what it means to be gay. Like it or not it's all over TV. I don't have any problems with gays, hell I think they should be able to married and miserable just like everyone else. I have a good friend who was raised by 2 women, he turned out just fine, he's married with 2 kids of his own.

As far as flying a gay flag on government property, if they allow that they have to allow everyone to fly whatever flag they want. Whether it's a planned parenthood flag, rebel flag, an acadian flag, a cowboys flag, an Arian nation flag yadda yadda yadda. Looks like the government may be installing lots of flag poles.
The way I see it is no one(man or woman) should be able to tell another man or woman that he/she is doing something wrong because of their moral choice. You tell your kids what you want but they gonna see it everyday for the rest of their lives. No use living in denial it's gonna happen but doesn't mean anyone has to embrace it. Just like people choose to be a douche bag and/or racist, it happens. The way any one person deals with it and teaches kids how to handle it in the present time and moving froward is what matters. I personally have a gay brother but don't get mad at people when they make homophobic slurs because that's how they were raised and telling them different will only add fuel to the fire. I think it's wrong to pass judgement on someone you don't know merely because your kids/brother/family member may just be going through some things in their life and to them that lifestyle suits them. Will you turn them away because of a decision or a life choice they made? And if your answer is yes then... What if the person that made this decision looked up to you for guidance to make descisions on life choices and you not only weren't there to help them but you shunned them to an extent of remorse. You wouldn't feel like crap? If not then I feel for you. If you don't deliberately hinder someone from being their own person they may surprise you but if you do they may just choose to make a left field choice against your better judgement to rebel. Who cares about a friggin flag. I do think the flag its a way to be heard but why make a big deal out of it. If the gvt agrees then so be it.Don't look at it!
Tell your tell your kids whatever you want them to grow up being taught. But remember.... You may be in a situation that may turn the tables weather it be politically or deathly and you may need a helping hand. I wouldn't want to be the person who was known for my unorthodox judgement on a matter such as this when it mattered the most to be helped by an individual... whom may be gay...etc... My .02. Go ahead judge me. I won't cry
Old 07-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Ling

^. Yep you make sense. You must be gay.

"Its Just a Ride "