SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

it's not solvable for most those breathing today........we literally have to live through.

It's a cancer that chemo will not cure.
It has to be cut out. And with great luck, rebuilt.

We cannot rebuild anything if our "doctors" IE leaders are making money on curing syptoms and not the illness
Old 04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
Excellent point, that's the million dollar question we don't know how to solve.

Why did you go off on me earlier for basically saying the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
What if you never, EVER saw ANY person in your family show personal responisbility?
Where would you learn it from?
No one took you to church?
Even your teachers cannot/did not show it to you.........
You came home to empty houses.........you ate from left OUT fast food, not leftover.....

No one taught you hygiene, basic civil understanding,

Would you even know WHAT repsonsibility looks like?
Valid point SP but where do we draw the line? At some point it has to become a choice made by a person. I/we could have done many things in our lives but we made the choice to do or not do them. For better or worse we are where we are because of our own choices.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:06 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Valid point SP but where do we draw the line? At some point it has to become a choice made by a person. I/we could have done many things in our lives but we made the choice to do or not do them. For better or worse we are where we are because of our own choices.

To me, this goes back to the upbringing that empowered you to make the decision you perceive as correct. Your decision is probably correct, but maybe I. The kind of the opposite side the perceived wrong decision has been engrained in them as the correct decision. Many factors can influence this as well, a fatherless son will more than likely make terrible decisions that are perceived as correct based on social influences (I.e. Music videos, negative influences that they look up to in popular culture, "ballers" in the neighborhood, etc...).

Your decisions can only be molded by the experiences you have had personally and perceived through lives closest to you......
Old 04-29-2015, 10:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461
Default Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Why did you go off on me earlier for basically saying the same thing?

I apologize, the education part struck a nerve with me. My wife teaches high school.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
I apologize, the education part struck a nerve with me. My wife teaches high school.

No problem.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:26 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
To me, this goes back to the upbringing that empowered you to make the decision you perceive as correct. Your decision is probably correct, but maybe I. The kind of the opposite side the perceived wrong decision has been engrained in them as the correct decision. Many factors can influence this as well, a fatherless son will more than likely make terrible decisions that are perceived as correct based on social influences (I.e. Music videos, negative influences that they look up to in popular culture, "ballers" in the neighborhood, etc...).

Your decisions can only be molded by the experiences you have had personally and perceived through lives closest to you......
True. As an adult the consequences of your decisions good or bad are yours to bare. Several factors mold ones decision making abilities(as you stated and are correct about) but in the end it comes down to a person having a choice.
As you stated, people learn decision making skills through example and a large segment of our society is learning from a cycle of bad examples. The irony of it is that it's a taxpayer funded cycle for the most part.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:54 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,058

They should pass a new law stating if you are caught rioting you get stripped of all government assistance forever. This may make people think twice about it. I mean who else has time to riot! Some people have to work for a living.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:14 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Well new reports out. Another prisoner in the van says gray inflicted harm on himself in the van.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA View Post
They should pass a new law stating if you are caught rioting you get stripped of all government assistance forever. This may make people think twice about it. I mean who else has time to riot! Some people have to work for a living.

If our forefathers hadn't rioted against oppression, we would all still be under British control. Those were some real riots, this in Baltimore is child's play. The SJWs blow it out of proportion on Facebook.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:27 AM
Ling

it's a battle of cultures.............did you guys catch the clip of Geraldo this morning where the black guys is in his face screaming "it's time for white people to care about black people"??

the culture of sagging pants, not working, ammoral people, regradless of color, wants to bring the rest of us DOWN to thier level.

and I am not sure it's their fault, after all we have had a government for years now tell them the cannot make it. they cannot achieve, they cannot overcome.

Class envy and culture wars ...............
Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
it's a battle of cultures.............did you guys catch the clip of Geraldo this morning where the black guys is in his face screaming "it's time for white people to care about black people"??

the culture of sagging pants, not working, ammoral people, regradless of color, wants to bring the rest of us DOWN to thier level.

and I am not sure it's their fault, after all we have had a government for years now tell them the cannot make it. they cannot achieve, they cannot overcome.

Class envy and culture wars ...............
Not sure I can agree with this being that they get hired for jobs over others bc they help meet minority quotas, they get awarded contracts bc they are minority owned businesses, they get excessive amounts of money to attend college, they get accepted to colleges that their GPA and test Scores should never allow, they can transfer to any school they want bc they are a minority, they get plenty of incentives to become successful and responsible. It is hard to help those who don't want to be helped.

America is here to foster an environment where success/freedom is achievable, America is not responsible for making you successful. It is your family, culture, community, and yourself that should create the want to be successful.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:36 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
This is true.

America owes them some type of course/class on being a normal responsible human. It's not their fault that one day they were running around and climbing trees in their native land and then some white people came and cuffed them and threw them on boats heading back to America. They were then put into fields to farm/work and then all of a sudden they were told you're free go take care of yourself. I guess they kind of do have an excuse to run around like barbaric savages, they are just reverting back to their roots. Maybe some assimilation courses are due.

I highly doubt many would participate, but it is one more thing we owe them.

I disagree somewhat.............

here's where I'm coming from............

What happened to the MLK's..........Medgar Evans and the leaders that did PULL thier people up??

It could be argued that the white man assinated them and pushed them back down.....

but it has also been many many many millions of white men that gave their lives to allow there freedom, to allow them to have a voice, to allow them to prosper.

it's thier own colored leaders that teach them they are "owed" and I am not faulting the now other races that fall in line for the free stuff.

There are way too many good people in all races to keep allowing this to go on.

the revolution should be siezing our moral culture back and not about a black white revolution.

the revolt should be ALL good and honest people taking our country back.

we have moved from morality, to immorality and quickly declining into amorality.......

read "The Prince" to get some insight into just how twisted and individual of class of people can get in thier minds regarding morality.

this country is not in a race war............we are in a morality war and culturual war
Old 04-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Ling

Quote:
Not sure I can agree with this being that they get hired for jobs over others bc they help meet minority quotas, they get awarded contracts bc they are minority owned businesses, they get excessive amounts of money to attend college, they get accepted to colleges that their GPA and test Scores should never allow, they can transfer to any school they want bc they are a minority, they get plenty of incentives to become successful and responsible. It is hard to help those who don't want to be helped.

AND this is exactly my point........."little non-caucasion Johnny, you CAN"T do this on your own, so we will give you a priviledge that you did not earn".............and the degradation goes deeper and deeper......

One cut at a time until you bleed all self accomplishment and pride of such out of a group of people

and in the process, control that group of people............so they keep having to come to you for subsistence
Old 04-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87
Originally Posted by Nickt87
This is true.

America owes them some type of course/class on being a normal responsible human. It's not their fault that one day they were running around and climbing trees in their native land and then some white people came and cuffed them and threw them on boats heading back to America. They were then put into fields to farm/work and then all of a sudden they were told you're free go take care of yourself. I guess they kind of do have an excuse to run around like barbaric savages, they are just reverting back to their roots. Maybe some assimilation courses are due.

I highly doubt many would participate, but it is one more thing we owe them.
Actually, it was black people that came and cuffed them, or took them as prisoners of war, and sold them to white people.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
AND this is exactly my point........."little non-caucasion Johnny, you CAN"T do this on your own, so we will give you a priviledge that you did not earn".............and the degradation goes deeper and deeper......

One cut at a time until you bleed all self accomplishment and pride of such out of a group of people

and in the process, control that group of people............so they keep having to come to you for subsistence
So by assisting them we are enabling them to become lazy, unproductive, and unsuccessful?

I see/ hear where you're coming from. But we OWE them all that!
Old 04-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
Actually, it was black people that came and cuffed them, or took them as prisoners of war, and sold them to white people.
Sorry, it was the white man's money as motivation.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:00 PM
Ling

Quote:
So by assisting them we are enabling them to become lazy, unproductive, and unsuccessful?

I see/ hear where you're coming from. But we OWE them all that!
We owed their ancestors .........(maybe)
You continue to hear the word "respect" out of many of the mouths protesting.

Ironically, it could be argued, thier ancestors as slaves EARNED more respect than they do as thugs......
Old 05-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

And the story continues::

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/fre...ath/index.html

Freddie Gray death ruled homicide; officers charged
Old 05-01-2015, 04:51 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

No Justice, no peace.

The perps have been charged!