SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,020

1- BP money is in state hands. It is earmarked for coastal restoration. Louisiana's marshes and deltas are like no other in the world. We have geological faults here that don't exist anywhere else, our coast is sinking. Much bigger fish to fry than targeting improved fishing. Restore the natural health of our ecosystems and everything else will follow.
2- we are a very trashy state. Go to Rockefeller, go canoeing on WHiskey ****to, Elmer's etc and you will see a disgusting display of ignorance. We have too many good, environmentally conscience people to let the ignorant few ruin it for us. Everytime you see someone trash this state, they need to be reminded or reported! If everyone on this board committed to do that we'd see a cleaner state by summer!
Old 03-21-2017, 02:25 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074

When I was in 7th Grade, in the 1960's, I learned during Louisiana History class that Louisiana was the only state in the USA that was actually growing every year due to the river deposits in the marsh.

Welll, they built levies to contain that Mighty Muddy Mississippi River, and all that silk now goes directly into the GOM. Which creates dead zones.

The fix is easy, let the River Flow as God built it.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
Coonasses are trashy people in general It's a fact That's why we can't have anything nice. Elmers was nice when it was privately owned. Once the coonasses were allowed it looks like New Iberia on the beach
I fished it a lot when it was private . and it was trashy then Mr elmer would clean the beach every so often.
If you look at the trash on the beach a whole bunch of it is coming from off shore. I admit that Louisiana is one of the trashiest places ive ever seen.
But i cant lay all the trash on the beach on the fishermen.