Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

Old 04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 768

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Lol
Then Ur fill of hog wash.
No way a lake & bay out does a haynie n the way u describe.
U think I would say that when theres several haynies hanging right next to my boat
Old 04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

U just did put down Ur own boat.... And yes fool!! I been n a 24 a few times... Which is y I said Ur crazy if u think a haynie rides and fishes better!
Go fish the birds
Old 04-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
U just did put down Ur own boat.... And yes fool!! I been n a 24 a few times... Which is y I said Ur crazy if u think a haynie rides and fishes better!
Go fish the birds
Like I said the lake and bay rides better(but not much) but the hayine well out fish it's proven....sry i'll say it....it's a better boat....may not be as near nice but it fishes better
Old 04-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHog View Post
Lol ok I can't drive a boat I'm sry I've been guiding on biglake for 10yrs.....u wanta teach me how to drive a boat?
How many trout you caught over 10 lbs?
Old 04-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
How many trout you caught over 10 lbs?
Lmao. 2 and I know nobody well believe me but BigKauhans can verify them on the wall at my house
Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHog View Post
Lmao. 2 and I know nobody well believe me but BigKauhans can verify them on the wall at my house
Oh, I have no doubt. Just one question, tho.......did you fish with someone else when you caught 'em..................considerin' you can't drive a boat?

Old 04-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Oh, I have no doubt. Just one question, tho.......did you fish with someone else when you caught 'em..................considerin' you can't drive a boat?

Lol actually the first one I caught guiding the other with the ole man...guess he was driving that day lol
Old 04-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Go fish the birds

Chris...com on dude...Again your talking to a guy that fish's over a 100 days a year.... You need to realize that your time in a boat or on water is not even enough to compare with him...This guys has forgot more about fishing than you will ever learn>>> I not cutting you down just stating facts...he is from a fishing family and I would take his word over yours...

Really chris...You have been Saltwater fishing what 5 years tops??? This guy has been all his life and guides everyday..... This is what Im talking about...Guys who think they know but dont know....

And Chris your time on the water is a gum drop in to a pool ... you need to understand that riding in a boat one or two times does not make you an expert or nor does it make you know......

I have never set foot in a Lake and Bay but from talking with guys who saltwater fish over 35 years who have been in both...L&B and Haynie all say the same........ Hayine takes chop better and fishes way better than the L&B... .. Same with the Black Jack

You have your own opinion but your time on the water is proven you have know clue what your talking about........

You ever heard the saying : I will beat you with experience....Well this guy will and i will....so until you pay your dues and spend 1000 hours a year on the water and fish out of 30 different boats that you own...your not going to understand...

And Whos lake and bay 24ft did you fish out of many times?????
Old 04-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Well guys, I have a solid lead here in hours on water, and g3 ride nicest *****. Right next to a skeeter. Oh wait Im talkin bass boats
Old 04-26-2011, 09:17 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,466

Poe does not fish Haynies for nothing.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsidelandry View Post
***** his chest waders only go up to Salty's waist!!!!!

got tears coming out my eyes on that one..... AAAAAAAAAAAAhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa aaaaa
Old 04-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Ling

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Chris...com on dude...Again your talking to a guy that fish's over a 100 days a year.... You need to realize that your time in a boat or on water is not even enough to compare with him...This guys has forgot more about fishing than you will ever learn>>> I not cutting you down just stating facts...he is from a fishing family and I would take his word over yours...

Really chris...You have been Saltwater fishing what 5 years tops??? This guy has been all his life and guides everyday..... This is what Im talking about...Guys who think they know but dont know....

And Chris your time on the water is a gum drop in to a pool ... you need to understand that riding in a boat one or two times does not make you an expert or nor does it make you know......

I have never set foot in a Lake and Bay but from talking with guys who saltwater fish over 35 years who have been in both...L&B and Haynie all say the same........ Hayine takes chop better and fishes way better than the L&B... .. Same with the Black Jack

You have your own opinion but your time on the water is proven you have know clue what your talking about........

You ever heard the saying : I will beat you with experience....Well this guy will and i will....so until you pay your dues and spend 1000 hours a year on the water and fish out of 30 different boats that you own...your not going to understand...

And Whos lake and bay 24ft did you fish out of many times?????
Thanks 4 puttin mr n my place, I'll keep my opinions to myself and stay n the back of the room.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Thanks 4 puttin mr n my place, I'll keep my opinions to myself and stay n the back of the room.

Not putting you in your place....I just stating a fact..Your telling a guy who runs a L&B daily that you know more than him and he is crazy!! When this guys guides with the biggest and best outfit on the Lake which they all run Hayines but him....

really you dont have to agree or but you do have to listen.....

and you called him a fool....Which only points back to this guy has caught more fish in one year than you have probably caught in your lifetime.....
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,549

Quote:
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Ling

My apologies, Boss Hog
Sorry for questioning Ur ability & knowledge.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Ling

W..... When u pull Ur head outta u azz and stop bitting at everyone who challenges Ur ideas, opinions, "fact based information" or abilities...... I'd like to go Fishin. After all I don't know enough to know that I dont know enough. So maybe u can help me.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,549

Quote:
and you called him a fool....Which only points back to this guy has caught more fish in one year than you have probably caught in your lifetime.....
which entilies him to all your possesions, assets, and wife. Because if you can catch fish you have reached an stauts close to POTUS hell maybe even head of NATO or OPEC....crap a Saudi Prince can't hold a candle to you...hell maybe he should be marrying Kate Middleton and not prince harry...

BossHog not takin' a shot at you
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 04-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
W..... When u pull Ur head outta u azz and stop bitting at everyone who challenges Ur ideas, opinions, "fact based information" or abilities...... I'd like to go Fishin. After all I don't know enough to know that I dont know enough. So maybe u can help me.
he only treats the ones he loves, and wants to have sex with like this
Old 04-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

Haynie z21 vs. Sea boss 21

Help me decide
Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Ling

Fn seaboss all the way!!!
That's a proven ruff water hull.
But haynie is faster.