SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
w thinks that everyone should know the "rules of fishin" and if someone dont know those rules and gets near him...... well its just easier to cut figure 8's and look like a hard arse then troll over to em and xplain what they did "wrong" and educate them on how to fish properly and respectfully
My plan is to piss everyone off that way nobody wants to fish by me.... And most of yall have no clue what its like....... I have pulled up to areas I havenever fished and look back and have 3 boats right behind me.....and I'm suppose to love this every time I stop

Gets old ....haven't been on the water in 20 days so now I have to go find my own fish Thursday....and you can bet....once I find them....wham...all of a sudden everyone was coming to that spot already
Old 04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,289

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
And they need to learn just like I did...... If its a dumbazz who is just moron with no respect ...he will know what he did and I bet he don't do that mistake again

Bottom line....too many clueless people and if no one gets on there azz they will keep messing people up.....

I don't mess others up....I respect everyone and you don't see me burning banks cutting drifts or motoring up on boats
So how does figure 8s and killing a hole gonna teach anyone anything ?
And if he doesnt know what he did how will he know if not told ?
What if the think what you did was the right thing ,and they all start doing it to all of us ? Then what ?
Old 04-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcnabb View Post
That's pretty stupid. Maybe some people don't realize what they are doing is wrong. What seems like common sense to some, may be something really new to another. I agree it's frustrating that people buy boats and have no clue what they are doing and ruin it for people. But for you to act like a child and do figure 8s around them is even more frustrating. Why not go over and tell them how they screwed up? Your a good fisherman obviously, why not try to teach others rather than coming off as some half cocked *******?
I don't have time for fishing lessons all day long

.......this is not everytime.....but when I get to that point.....i will go find more fish.....
Old 04-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

Quote:
My plan is to piss everyone off that way nobody wants to fish by me.... And most of yall have no clue what its like....... I have pulled up to areas I havenever fished and look back and have 3 boats right behind me.....and I'm suppose to love this every time I stop

Gets old ....haven't been on the water in 20 days so now I have to go find my own fish Thursday....and you can bet....once I find them....wham...all of a sudden everyone was coming to that spot already

getting famous sucks.........

maybe you should find a new place to fish
Old 04-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenner18 View Post
So how does figure 8s and killing a hole gonna teach anyone anything ?
And if he doesnt know what he did how will he know if not told ?
What if the think what you did was the right thing ,and they all start doing it to all of us ? Then what ?
O he will know.......I never leave them not knowing
Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Ling

Quote:
O he will know.......I never leave them not knowing

xplain
Old 04-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
xplain

Ask Jeff Ram, Chirs Reed, Josh L, Miach H, Chris C, David F.......
Old 04-22-2012, 08:28 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:

I know exactly what its like . Like on good friday in Black Lake .I was on that reef before daylight ,second drift thru I look back 6 boats behind me including you .I didnt do figure 8s. .
Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

In no way taking sides but I understand W's point! I've fished by myself a many day on BL & had folks come by & see me on fish & totally screw up my bite!
It happened to me & him (W) fishing the SC tourney last year. We got on a decent bite & some dudes trolled right in the middle of our bite & screwed up everything!!!!!!!! Ask Jude! He was a 100 yards from us. Believe me the guy was told what he did wrong & he wanted to get pissy. Both of us were ready for a fight! Total disrespect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love speck fishing but don't like the A holes that come with it or maybe it's the lack of knowledge! Don't know why but freshwater fisherman seem to have alot more respect for one another.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
I know exactly what its like . Like on good friday in Black Lake .I was on that reef before daylight ,second drift thru I look back 6 boats behind me including you .I didnt do figure 8s. .
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Ling

that skeeters power pole seems to b holding.......hahahahahaha
Old 04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,781

Quote:
I don't have time for fishing lessons all day long

.......this is not everytime.....but when I get to that point.....i will go find more fish.....
I can understand that. There is hardly a day goes by in the blind when someone in a neighboring field sky busts some geese and flares birds I had working. Same concept as people killing your bite. I've just accepted that its part of it, that's just how some people hunt. I bet trolling by saying "hey man, not trying to be a ******head, but when you did _____, you killed my bite" would help out your situation and probably takes less time than your figure 8s
Old 04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:

You poor thing, your wife hasn't been able to anything for 9 + months
Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Ling

Quote:
\

but what u didnt know was that w was on his 3rd drift there..... he was there b4 u woke up
Old 04-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
There is a diffrence ..... I came in behind everyone...and did not mess up anyone....... Now if I would of big motor up in the middle or trolled passed all the other boat.....

yes...Fig 8
Old 04-22-2012, 08:37 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtretrievers View Post
In no way taking sides but I understand W's point! I've fished by myself a many day on BL & had folks come by & see me on fish & totally screw up my bite!
It happened to me & him (W) fishing the SC tourney last year. We got on a decent bite & some dudes trolled right in the middle of our bite & screwed up everything!!!!!!!! Ask Jude! He was a 100 yards from us. Believe me the guy was told what he did wrong & he wanted to get pissy. Both of us were ready for a fight! Total disrespect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love speck fishing but don't like the A holes that come with it or maybe it's the lack of knowledge! Don't know why but freshwater fisherman seem to have alot more respect for one another.
I understand his point too,just not the way its delt with sometimes. I fight it everytime I fish , they love guide boats.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
There is a diffrence ..... I can in behind everyone...and did not mess up anyone....... Now if I would of big motor up in the middle or trolled passed all the other boat.....

yes...Fig 8
I wasnt saying you did wrong . Just giving an example that I know what its like to be all alone on a reef and look back to see a crowd behind you . You know there was way too many boats on that spot.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
I wasnt saying you did wrong . Just giving an example that I know what its like to be all alone on a reef and look back to see a crowd behind you . You know there was way too many boats on that spot.
Your right......and I drifted behind two guide boats who picked up zero and on our 2nd drift...They trolled back up wind and I drifted off and came around....they set anchor and I drifted pass them and picked up 5 trout quick .....

They did not come in on me at all...I was shocked
Old 04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

Quote:
I understand his point too,just not the way its delt with sometimes. I fight it everytime I fish , they love guide boats.
A figure 8 would have been the least of that dudes problem if We could have caught up with him. Plus "many" more I've had dealings with. BL is the worst! I've fished all over the gulf coast & nothing compares other than Grand Isle.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
that skeeters power pole seems to b holding.......hahahahahaha
Attached Images
File Type: gif downing-shots.gif (18.7 KB, 201 views)