SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:19 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default triggerless spiral tomorrow "photo"

you have heard me talk about the spiral that i build that has no trigger on the reelseat, now just let me assure you it's not for every body, but it could be for the very ones that dont have a clue that it could help.
hand fatigue with a trigger you are good for a few hrs but then you become a little fatigued with having your hand afixed to the sam position as before and you cant do any thing about hand movement you cany move your hand forward nor can you move your hand back, if you will get yourself a spin rod and put a bait cater on it and just sit down and play wuith it a few minutes you will feel the difference asnd the advantages right away, it might take a couple of adult beverages for it to soak in but it will come to you, no you still can hold on to your reel and cast the trigger has no saftey factors built in you are not going to throw it over board, i just completed one for a man in texas and as he said if i would have had the spiral built this way i would have had at least 20 more years of great relaxed fishing, it truly has made my day, i am currently building one for one of your very own cajun guys who just moved to texas
mr "neil wilkins" so give it some thought might be your bag never know, and this is what i do best give you the best i can.
so how about some t shirts and decals and koozis dont make have to come dowm thee and puch holes in the dams
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 60 views)
Old 09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

What's your prices on the t-shirts, decals and koozies?
Old 09-26-2009, 09:02 PM
*****Cajun *******

package deal to ya $20 that covers ship and you get 2 decals
and you can pay pal if you like, i can ship on mon. but i need ship addy and sizeand i will give ya business cards as well and if you order a custom rod within 10 days of ordering the package i will take $20 off the rod.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg rods built 9-24-09 010.jpg (92.7 KB, 58 views)
Old 09-27-2009, 04:30 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default spiralstix with out trigger

ok guys
as i promised here is the spiral with out a trigger, look closely at how nicely the reel sits on the barrel of the seat, now pat attetion that i have the threaded barrell of the seat pointed toward the front, this prevents you from having to rub your hands, fingers etc, on the threaded barrell, also you have a little grip with rear hhod band, the hood band is the band that goes around the rear barrell holding the rear hood in place and it acts a bit like a finger grip if you will, kinda like a security type thing for the mind, like oh i still have hold of something while i cast, but now while you are fishing you can palm and move much better, plus with the spiral , the way it works is that the more pressure applied to the rod the more tourque it applies to the reel thus pulling the reel back up instead of over to the left it now wants to pull up to the right and sit in a proper manner.
if you study this a bit you can see that it has merit, not to say that i have invinted anew type underwear but it is a totally new concept in another way to fish, but you must first have the mind set that yes i can see where that "might" be a nice feature.
i am not trying to reinvent the wheel just trying to get my wheel to roll a bit better so give it a look see and post up your coments, it's not going to bother me if you disagree to disagree because i have built a few like this but just have never bothered to really bring it to any one's attetion until now, thanks for taking the time to look it over and if you have any questrions please feel free to give me a call, we can talk fishing rod just as long as you have questions cause i have answer's
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new viper blank 033.jpg (92.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 034.jpg (97.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 035.jpg (95.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 036.jpg (96.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 037.jpg (96.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 50 views)
Old 09-27-2009, 04:34 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default missed one

i missed this shot.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new viper blank 033.jpg (92.2 KB, 49 views)
Old 09-27-2009, 04:52 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default billystix trigerless spiral

a couple of different angles
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new viper blank 038.jpg (90.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 039.jpg (90.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 040.jpg (91.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 041.jpg (92.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg new viper blank 042.jpg (91.6 KB, 46 views)