Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayouchub View Post
It all depends where you fish. 2-3 ft in big lake does not compare to 2-3 ft on lake p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Which weighs more?

100 lbs of lead?

or

100 lbs of cotton?

Nothing personal just found that funny carry on

U see Butter....Thats how you spot a Pilgrim.....Right there......There 2ft waves breed diffrent...LAKE P not even close to the gulf as Big Lake.....So please get off the LAKE P...Is a monster lake...I have been there and fished it....in bad winds....hide behind a post like the other yahoo;s
Old 04-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
U see Butter....Thats how you spot a Pilgrim.....Right there......There 2ft waves breed diffrent...LAKE P not even close to the gulf as Big Lake.....So please get off the LAKE P...Is a monster lake...I have been there and fished it....in bad winds....hide behind a post like the other yahoo;s
Just an observation A 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is ......whether you are on Big Lake, Lake P, Toledo Bend, or a wave pool
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Just an observation A 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is ......whether you are on Big Lake, Lake P, Toledo Bend, or a wave pool

I like the wave pool 2ft waves....they are fun to ride!!

I wonder is this tool has ever been in two foot wavers
Old 04-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Yes the bayouchub has been is 2 footers we were fishing the trestles in lake P Friday, when every other wave went over the front deck remember the trestles where you caught you biggest trout ever. You are a very simple minded person
lets call u a cajun redneck, cocky but most of all stupid
Old 04-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

On big lake you have 2ft waves close together. Which in most 21ft boats you can get on top and go as fast as you want. But lake p and Breton sound is not like that. The chop is spread farther apart.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specknation View Post
Yes the bayouchub has been is 2 footers we were fishing the trestles in lake P Friday, when every other wave went over the front deck remember the trestles where you caught you biggest trout ever. You are a very simple minded person
lets call u a cajun redneck, cocky but most of all stupid

We work birds in two foot waves...and 6lb trout is hardly big....We catch those by accident

Now I see the connection..>Two Pilgrims for the price of one...You and bayouChum..in one boat...
Old 04-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
On big lake you have 2ft waves close together. Which in most 21ft boats you can get on top and go as fast as you want. But lake p and Breton sound is not like that. The chop is spread farther apart.

I like them farther apart..less beating up.......... and My boat is 22ft..so I have a extra foot... 21ft 11inchs
Old 04-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Really Bayou and Speck...You both are 100% Pilgrims...You dont know enough to know you dont know enough.... Your a pilgrim and just because you have been saltwater fishing 3 years please do not act like you know anything...When you are a pilgrim full blooded....Its not your fault..you just dont know enough to know you dont dont know......... I bet you troll up wind also...
Old 04-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Tripletail

You are pitiful little man who gets his rocks off saying stupid stuff on the internet, grow up get a life you little troll doll. Working birds are for Pilgrims you Troll
Old 04-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
You are pitiful little man who gets his rocks off saying stupid stuff on the internet, grow up get a life you little troll doll. Working birds are for Pilgrims you Troll

Just because yall cant fish birds in 2ft chop...dont hate on us non pilgrims....You pilgrims will not fish 35mph winds... We do...You pilgrims think calm seas or the best....You pilgrims think Dumass tells you what they bite on and its church...You pilgrims never seen big fish till I went over and took them on a free for all hole... on sand eels..... You pilgrims think Live skrimps is what you need for Lake P...
Old 04-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Cool Re

Quote:
Really Bayou and Speck...You both are 100% Pilgrims...You dont know enough to know you dont know enough.... Your a pilgrim and just because you have been saltwater fishing 3 years please do not act like you know anything...When you are a pilgrim full blooded....Its not your fault..you just dont know enough to know you dont dont know......... I bet you troll up wind also...
If u knew either one of these guys..... U would stop talking.
The fact that u fly off the handle and make statements about people that u don't know is gonna lead to catchin an azz Beaton one day W. I honestly hope this don't happen, but u gonna say something to the wrong guy and he's gonna come ring Ur doorbell.......
Old 04-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

W, sorry I'm not going to partake in the name calling game. I'm sure your haynie is a great boat for where you fish. I've got on top of big lake 2 ft chop in an 18ft bass boat. It's not something to brag about. All I'm saying is that a haynie is not in the same class as standard top line bay boats. Now if you want to compare it to any of the other low side bay boats on the market go ahead. But don't tell me it will take rough water better that a triton or blackjack. It may draft less and go a lot faster but that's not what we are talking about here.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Ling

Default Re

Quote:

Just because yall cant fish birds in 2ft chop...dont hate on us non pilgrims....You pilgrims will not fish 35mph winds... We do...You pilgrims think calm seas or the best....You pilgrims think Dumass tells you what they bite on and its church...You pilgrims never seen big fish till I went over and took them on a free for all hole... on sand eels..... You pilgrims think Live skrimps is what you need for Lake P...
No body fishes live shrimp on the causeway.... And very few, mainly families and first timers use em on the trestles.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
If u knew either one of these guys..... U would stop talking.
The fact that u fly off the handle and make statements about people that u don't know is gonna lead to catchin an azz Beaton one day W. I honestly hope this don't happen, but u gonna say something to the wrong guy and he's gonna come ring Ur doorbell.......

***......THEY ARE BOTH PILGRIMS....P I L G R I MS who dont know anything but act like they know....PILGRIMS..........

Its not name calling is a Lable you get when you become a Pilgrim..
Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Tripletail

Mighty Cajun Redneck (W) you are the best fisherman in world lets all bow before you. What a joke you are, nobody catches specks like W. LMAO Go work your birds.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
W, sorry I'm not going to partake in the name calling game. I'm sure your haynie is a great boat for where you fish. I've got on top of big lake 2 ft chop in an 18ft bass boat. It's not something to brag about. All I'm saying is that a haynie is not in the same class as standard top line bay boats. Now if you want to compare it to any of the other low side bay boats on the market go ahead. But don't tell me it will take rough water better that a triton or blackjack. It may draft less and go a lot faster but that's not what we are talking about here.

Im telling you.... I will but 10K right now....Line up a BlackJack and Trition and lets do this........ In the worst stuff you got..... Lake P or Grand Isle which Ill be down there in a few weeks...

Bring it on.. I know my boat will run or out run any Black Jack or 22ft Trition with not even looking back....
Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Mighty Cajun Redneck (W) you are the best fisherman in world lets all bow before you. What a joke you are, nobody catches specks like W. LMAO Go work your birds.

Now this is how a pilgrim acts..... To make him look good........... I can catch trout in your lake...my lake and any other one you want me too...
Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Ling

Lmfao Re

Quote:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Im telling you.... I will but 10K right now....Line up a BlackJack and Trition and lets do this........ In the worst stuff you got..... Lake P or Grand Isle which Ill be down there in a few weeks...

Bring it on.. I know my boat will run or out run any Black Jack or 22ft Trition with not even looking back....
Ur still missing the point that this post was about a 24 ft boat....... Not 22 ft.
Stop posting about 22 ft boats.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Ur still missing the point that this post was about a 24 ft boat....... Not 22 ft.
Stop posting about 22 ft boats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E2632.jpg (88.6 KB, 123 views)
Old 04-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

beware
Attached Images
File Type: png thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png (6.0 KB, 123 views)