Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

Old 04-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Im telling you.... I will but 10K right now....Line up a BlackJack and Trition and lets do this........ In the worst stuff you got..... Lake P or Grand Isle which Ill be down there in a few weeks...

Bring it on.. I know my boat will run or out run any Black Jack or 22ft Trition

with not even looking back....

There you go again. I'm not talking about who can out run who. I'm talking about ride comfort and quality.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Oh great One (w) give me your wisdom of catching speckled trout nobody has your gift please share. LMAO When you see birds go get dem PLEASE Share PLease
Old 04-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Smokin Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Just an observation A 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is a 2ft wave is ......whether you are on Big Lake, Lake P, Toledo Bend, or a wave pool
True wave height is the same regardless of where u are. A 2 ft wave is a 2 ft wave.
But different bodies of water act n different ways.
U can't "conpare" big lake to grand isle to Breton sound to toledo bend to lake p to lake borgne etc.
All very different.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayouchub View Post
There you go again. I'm not talking about who can out run who. I'm talking about ride comfort and quality.

What Im talking about also.......... my point...right there...Comfort and quality....
Old 04-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
True wave height is the same regardless of where u are. A 2 ft wave is a 2 ft wave.
U can't "conpare" big lake to grand isle to Breton sound to toledo bend to lake p to lake borgne etc.
All very different.

No two foot wave is a two foot wave....2 feet apart or 10feet apart...does not make anything to the boat..... You was with me in cocodrie..how big were those rollers?????
Old 04-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
All very different.
I see what you are getting at
Old 04-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
If u knew either one of these guys..... U would stop talking.
The fact that u fly off the handle and make statements about people that u don't know is gonna lead to catchin an azz Beaton one day W. I honestly hope this don't happen, but u gonna say something to the wrong guy and he's gonna come ring Ur doorbell.......
Just remember,he is a professional fighter....he can take a 300lb man down in sec. and pin him...before he can say....what happened....

*****X1000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 04-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

For the Record..I just added Specknation to the Pilgrim Ignore list with
Salty
ASR
Flounder ButtPacker

Bayou Chub is next but I just never understand what he means........but he is a real pilgrim and dont even contest the fact
Old 04-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Brew Re

Quote:
No two foot wave is a two foot wave....2 feet apart or 10feet apart...does not make anything to the boat..... You was with me in cocodrie..how big were those rollers?????
U know damn well the spacing of waves makes a huge diff.
And rollers are a different story.... We surfed 5 ftrs n cocodrie. They were way spaced out, boat did well.
Had those waves been half the distance closer....
SOS..... MOB!!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Tripletail

Please do not try to explain the different waves thing to The Choosen One (W) or better known as the Cajunredneck his head may explode, we cannot have that because we all
need him to tell us how to catch Speckled Trout in Louisiana we are running short of them. LMAO LMAO
Old 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Tripletail

Please (w) Cajunredneck do not add me to your ignore list, I need your knowledge of speckled trout fishing Please do not ignore me you wisdom is only surpassed by your ignorants. LOL
Old 04-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

Quote:
For the Record..I just added Specknation to the Pilgrim Ignore list with
Salty
ASR
Flounder ButtPacker

Bayou Chub is next but I just never understand what he means........but he is a real pilgrim and dont even contest the fact
I have no need to contest you calling me a pilgrim. It doesn't bother me whatsoever. But by you saying a 2ft wave is a 2 ft wave shows most true fisherman 1 of 2 things.

1. You don't get off big lake often.

2. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

I suppose next you will tell me that water depth does not influence the height or spacing of waves huh?
Old 04-25-2011, 12:37 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

Try all of the above. It's not about haynie being the best it's about what he owns being the best. U don't see other haynie owners saying their boat is better than all others made. He just gets upset when y'all knock his boat cause it's resale value is higher than his double wide.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 879

I've gotta disagree longcast if I still lived with my folks and didn't have my $1500 a month mortgage I could afford one of those bad azz haynie's and be cool like W!LOL. W you have an open invite to our camp we always need someone that knows everything around so we have someone too laugh at while drinking beer!
Old 04-25-2011, 01:07 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,554

They need to charge admission to view this stuff - "gold jerry, pure gold!"

While I will contend the ride is better in my Triton, I have to say the Haynie is an impressive boat. When we first ran in Cocodrie I told Josh there was no way W was going to keep up and I'll be darned if he didn't plus more. Waves were terrible day 1 and I cut through one at least 8ft which scared me to death...

I have been in the Z21 and several other Haynies and have been nothing but impressed by all except the small cat. A heavy boat like a triton cuts through the waves, while the Haynie gets up on top.

I'd still be more comfortable going offshore in my boat but to say W is crazy is absurd. Unless you were to ride in a Haynie you would never believe what they can do...
Old 04-25-2011, 01:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

[QUOTE=fishaholic82;246972]I've gotta disagree longcast if I still lived with my folks and didn't have my $1500 a month mortgage I could afford one of those bad azz haynie's and be cool like W!LOL. W you have an open invite to our camp we always need someone that knows everything around so we have someone too laugh at while drinking beer![

It sounds like you have your priorities in line. Gotta have a place first to park the boat. Lol.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 879

Mike I'm not bashing the haynie boats they seem to be very impressive. I was bashing W's idea that the haynie is the best boat regardless of area, conditions, or personal preference. Cuzz if what he says is true next duck season ill get rid of my mud boat and just mount a couple gator tails on a haynie!
Old 04-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,329

Quote:
Originally Posted by specknation View Post
Please (w) Cajunredneck do not add me to your ignore list, I need your knowledge of speckled trout fishing Please do not ignore me you wisdom is only surpassed by your ignorants. LOL
ignorance*
Old 04-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

I have a 15' aluminum with 25 horses on the back. I go over 3 footers occasionally when a damn barge comes by me, but I am not enjoying myself chasing a silly azz trout or redfish if the waves are more than a foot. Catch plenty of fish not to 'have' to go on days the wind is that bad.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,544

man this is absolute madness...to many cocks in the fight literally and figuratively...

A f***** synopsis is all the man needs to decide whether a Triton bay boat or a nautic star...

The price points is where the triton will far exceed the nautic star.

The triton is a tride and true rough water boat (why you see alot of guide boats are triton)...smoother riding.

The nautic star is an all around decent boat which....will be cheaper.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .

Last edited by SULPHITE; 04-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.