SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > Kayak and Canoe Forum

Kayak and Canoe Forum Discuss non-motorized watersport activities here, including kayaking, canoeing, etc.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Flounder

Cash: 729
Default hobie pa 14 2012

hey everybody, So I recently decided to jump both feet first into the world of kayak fishing. I started with a 10 ft pelican from academy and it was great.. then it got stolen... was quite pissed, but from my little taste of what I had kayak fishing. I was hungry for more. I walked into ship to shore and there was a beautiful pro angler 14 in hunter green. Its a gorgeous kayak. The 2012 models were on closeout because the new ones were coming in the next week so I picked it up for 2200.. quite happy with it, but one of my main reasons to get it was to hunt sabine by driving down vastar rd and hunting the marsh. great idea in theory, but turns out that the mirage drive is just too long to pedal effectively through the marsh. That, along with the news of a baby on the way made me decided to put it up for sale and see if anyone else might wish to try their luck with it. I will get a more economical one and use the leftover money to help remodel the babies room. I have only used it 4 times. has 2 scuff marks. text me at 3373022386 and ill send pics.. if someone wanted to trade up with a different kayak and cash, I would consider. the 2013 models are 2999 from what i have seen . fyi
Old 09-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Flounder

Cash: 729

forgot the price .. asking 2000
Old 09-23-2013, 02:23 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 584

I'm guessing you're the guy I ran into recently at Prien Lake Park. I was wondering about the mirage drive, when you mentioned wanting to use it in the marsh. Congrats on the baby and good luck selling the boat! It sounds like a great deal!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,334

Good price. Post it on LKFC and BCKFC. In the mean time come fish LKFC tourney on BL this Sat.