SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Ling

Cash: 505

Apples to oranges
Old 03-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Old 03-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Reading the article carefully reveals that this was the first woman in the UK to be documented as dying from cannabis overdose. The first man in the UK to be documented as dying from a cannabis overdose was a decade ago. Apparently, men either tend to abuse the drug more or they are more susceptible to fatal overdoses.

The challenge of safe dosing is one issue that makes cannabis dangerous in ways that alcohol is not. This woman was killed by half a joint. Even states where weed is legal have not figured out the labeling, dosage, and potency issues for weed as is well known for alcohol. 1/2 a joint can lead to risky sexual behavior, impaired driving, and (as shown here) death in ways that are simply unknown for 1/2 a beer or 1/2 a glass of wine. How many buddies ever said the next morning, "Wow, I was trashed after 1/2 a beer and banged the ugly fat chick"?

The safe dosing problem is well known with many other street drugs as well, and legalization has not solved the problem.
seriously.... SERIOUSLY???? WITH THIS AGAIN!!!!

2 deaths... in which it's stated that the cannabinoids "MAY" have been a contributing factor to stressing there undiagnosed heart conditions. As Clampy rather dourly pointed out, they most likely could have succumbed to taking a walk up the stairs, or from having to squeeze out a larger than average s**t.

and you are willing to make the quantum leap / star jump to marijuana overuse causes death.

and you expect exactly who to follow this train of thought? Your pretty much ruling out anyone with any shred of logical thought process within themselves.

Come on man....... Come on............

Seriously if this crap actually flies with you, then be advised of this. I am coming to Lafayette general hospital next tuesday for bariatric surgery. I am going to advise my physician before hand that if i am to die during the surgery of some heart attack etc, that he should list "Mathgeeks Nonsensical and Unfounded Fearmongering post's on Saltycajun regarding marijuana use" as a contributing factor. It's my belief that your posts have elevated my blood pressure enough to cause me to die from complications.

Just like the two people who have just "died" because of marijuana use, i figure i wanna go out being the first to die from "being Trolled like no human being in the history of man"

On a side note..... Wish me luck.

On a second note.... Anyone want a spot in boat on Monday 10th is welcome to join me, not sure if i am gonna hit toledo or vernon. But i am gonna catch some damn fish before i am stuck on bedrest for 3-4 weeks.

Also..... SERIOUSLY??????????
Old 03-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Reading the article carefully reveals that this was the first woman in the UK to be documented as dying from cannabis overdose. The first man in the UK to be documented as dying from a cannabis overdose was a decade ago. Apparently, men either tend to abuse the drug more or they are more susceptible to fatal overdoses.

The challenge of safe dosing is one issue that makes cannabis dangerous in ways that alcohol is not. This woman was killed by half a joint. Even states where weed is legal have not figured out the labeling, dosage, and potency issues for weed as is well known for alcohol. 1/2 a joint can lead to risky sexual behavior, impaired driving, and (as shown here) death in ways that are simply unknown for 1/2 a beer or 1/2 a glass of wine. How many buddies ever said the next morning, "Wow, I was trashed after 1/2 a beer and banged the ugly fat chick"?

The safe dosing problem is well known with many other street drugs as well, and legalization has not solved the problem.

Paaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok no one takes this guy seriously anymore right ?

Do you know they treat kids with hash oil concentrate that is about 100x more potent than any flower and babies don't die.
So there goes that stupid theory.
Maroniol which 100% THC synthetic and is schedule 3 hasn't killed one cancer patient with a weak immune system and beaten down body from chemo. The best weed on the planet is 28% and that's killing people ?? KMSL

Spiral Out
Old 03-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Paaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok no one takes this guy seriously anymore right ?

Spiral Out
How many deaths have been attributed to launching sh|t out of a potato cannon?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:12 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
How many deaths have been attributed to launching sh|t out of a potato cannon?
RKBA is constitutionally protected.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
RKBA is constitutionally protected.
Hahaha...

Potato launchers protected by the 2nd amendment!

That's it... proof everlasting that you are indeed trolling.

Well played sir.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg (104.4 KB, 87 views)
Old 03-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

In other news

New Urlans Saints are giving there team away!! Said Brees has locked up all the $$$

LMAO

Saints Suck again
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Ling

Bears cutting Hester. Cutler taking all the $$

Spiral Out
Old 03-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
In other news

New Urlans Saints are giving there team away!! Said Brees has locked up all the $$$

LMAO

Saints Suck again
W, you are no longer allowed to post in post's that MG has trolled in. He is on a whole nuther level of trolling compared to you.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Ling

^^ ha. I'm glad MG is trolling for a min there I thought he was really that dense.

Spiral Out
Old 03-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Nice MG, NICE!

This poll brought to you by Big League Chew bubble gum
Old 03-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,424

I'm really late getting in on this one but here is my 2c:
Everyone's life is a matter of risk management.
If you want to live to be 100, go live on a mountain and eat nothing but fresh homegrown vegetables and drink only pure water. Most people choose a different lifestyle with more pleasures and associated risks. As long as your chosen risks don't include me, I don't care if you get great pleasure from playing Russian roulette in your own bedroom.
As far as MJ, do your thing just don't risk me or mine. Personally I have experienced in my family much pain and grief associated with alcohol and tobacco. No one is a island, if you abuse your body, not only you but your family will suffer. Manage your risks carefully.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:26 PM
King Mackeral

Even if teachers don't actually give drugs to students, we've had several experiences that have convinced us that most teachers are firmly committed to turning a blind eye and otherwise enabling substance abuse and other destructive behaviors among students. I guess it's too much hassle to report teenagers' destructive behaviors to the administrators, police, or parents anymore, and teens are confident they can carry on as they wish at school with impunity.

An 18 or 21 year age requirement is irrelevant. Teens will have unrestricted access at school to any and all drugs that are legalized for adults. Your tax dollars at work.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Ling

Teens get whatever they want now.
How does criminalizing adults do any good ?????

Spiral Out
Old 03-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Even if teachers don't actually give drugs to students, we've had several experiences that have convinced us that most teachers are firmly committed to turning a blind eye and otherwise enabling substance abuse and other destructive behaviors among students. I guess it's too much hassle to report teenagers' destructive behaviors to the administrators, police, or parents anymore, and teens are confident they can carry on as they wish at school with impunity.

An 18 or 21 year age requirement is irrelevant. Teens will have unrestricted access at school to any and all drugs that are legalized for adults. Your tax dollars at work.
If you think that any and every drug a kid might want isn't available in any high school in this state now. You need to get your head out your azz,
Along w/ most any type of weapon they could want.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:14 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Teens get whatever they want now.
How does criminalizing adults do any good ?????
The law has the effect of training the conscience of young people. If drugs are legalized, young people will believe they are OK, and abuse among teens and availability will be much more widespread.

Yes, teens can get marijuana now if they want it bad enough. But making it more available and cheaper will increase abuse among teens.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Swordfish

Again the reefer madness generation strikes. The majority of teenagers now Just like the majority of adults find nothing wrong w/ the recreational use of MJ
When it is legalized it is only for 21 and over just like booze, Actually, from friends i have spoken to in Colo. The price has gone up not gotten cheaper, But the quality has improved and you are not dealing w/ some street dealer that may want to rob you.
So your argument is moot .Not easier availability to minors and not cheaper price, The kids that want it will just keep buying swag or reggie from the same street dealers that they have been buying from for years.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Ling

Quote:
The law has the effect of training the conscience of young people. If drugs are legalized, young people will believe they are OK, and abuse among teens and availability will be much more widespread.

Yes, teens can get marijuana now if they want it bad enough. But making it more available and cheaper will increase abuse among teens.

Ok.
So ruin the lives of adults, kick down their doors, shoot their dogs over crowd prisons, make patients suffer , disenfranchise americans &
make police the enemy of otherwise law abiding citizens all because so kid somewhere might smoke a joint.

Yeah that's makes sense.

You would think any policy that creates teenage dealers you would be against.

In my whole high school tenure I never met one cigarette or alcohol dealer but a ton of drug dealers.

Spiral Out
Old 03-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Swordfish

You can teach math n history and science from books But unless you have ever been a drug user and /or dealer then what you are teaching is second hand knowledge or what they call in court hearsay.
When i was a scout leader we invited a drug counselor to speak to the scouts, after about 5 min of his talk i could sense that he had no knowledge of drugs other than what he had read in books. I asked him a few questions and then asked him to leave, another scout master and myself finished the program and gave the kids a lot more knowledge than mr macky. Drugs r bad doesn't cut it with kids that know about drugs as children. They have relatives in prison for drugs and know of folks that have overdosed. some of them have relatives that are dealers. They need Hard facts about what is killing and jailing their people. MJ wasn't even discussed by the boys . They all wanted to know about crack and cocaine and heroin and pills..