SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Flounder

Cash: 712

what is cca going to do with all that record breaking cash? where is all the money going?
Old 07-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewes View Post
what is cca going to do with all that record breaking cash? where is all the money going?
Pay legislature to put a limit on how many fish a guide can keep a year
Old 07-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOrtego View Post
#1 "W" is a great guide, hell he does his job so well that his boat is on the trailer, fish cleaned, etc..... so early in the day that he has time to mess with the clowns on here
#2 I could careless what my guide does alllllll day as long as he does his job well, clearly "W" has ZERO problem putting smiles on every customers face by putting them on large volumes of fish
#3 Y'all knocking a guy because of posting certain things on this page but complaining/posting on the same page..... Hypocrisy
Hey W fanboy, how many trips have you taken with W?
Old 07-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Maybe they can pay W to S T F U???
Old 07-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

its so funny to see how badly CCA is hurting that they must come on here and attack anyone who doesn't support them.

its even funnier how they have supporters who cant find one thing to point to that CCA has done to help recreational fishermen in the last 20 years besides a few useless reefs that did nothing but create photo ops for the guys to take pictures lol. all they can say is uh uh uh they built some reefs duh.

what good is another reef when there is no food chain to support life there and what good is a man built reef when natural reefs are allowed to be destroyed wholesale daily without any opposition from CCA?

go ahead CCA supporters continue to show your blind obedience and worship CCA if it makes you sleep better at night knowing you are helping to hurt recreational fishermen in the process. most of you fully support taking fish from others just because YOU aren't talented enough to catch fish so you must prevent others from embarressing you buy catching full limits when you cant, so you cry that the limits must be reduced.

Quote:
what was likely talked about in the last CCA secret meeting:

"we built a reef instead of spending money to stop erosion and save oyster reefs from destruction so the land is all gone and no longer there, destroying the fish habitat for years to come, but who cares anyway because we got our pictures in the paper talking about the useless overpriced reef we built!"

"people in Louisiana are so stupid, they keep giving us money to put more burdensome restrictions on louisiana fishermen with no scientific reason other then jealousy because fishing in texas is so poor and then we get to spend all that money in texas making fishing better over there"
anyone who thinks supporting CCA helps fishermen must also think Obama is the greatest and most successful president we ever had.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Flounder

I was wanting a reply from Raymond. he started this thread with a big thank you. what are cca's plans for the money raised?
Old 07-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
I was wanting a reply from Raymond. he started this thread with a big thank you. what are cca's plans for the money raised?
99% to be spent in texas and the other 1% is to pay for the office parties

they don't want anyone to see where the money is spent because they are not wanting the public to see just how little is spent anywhere outside of texas borders.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Best thing I got out if CCA last 10 years was the free cookies at the meeting last week
Old 07-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Raymond will disappear for another 2 months like last time

He has no answers

He knows the CCA don't do ****

He knows that he is lying about CCA
Old 07-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,460

Wish CCA would get some of these fools to stop pulling up those rigs in the gulf. Best reefs out there and the Feds want to pull them out.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
Hey W fanboy, how many trips have you taken with W?
Yes he has

His company paid for 7 trips they fished this year and put down deposits for 8 more this year

And reserved 10 trips for 2015

Anymore questions??
Old 07-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Flounder

please update what happened last time
Old 07-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Pay legislature to put a limit on how many fish a guide can keep a year
For the record.........I am undecided on this......
I mean you are making a living of a natural resource that all of us theoritically pay to support.....

so you are somwhat douple dipping........making money and taking the fish......either you take the fish or the money......

I know a few states have been this way for while.......Alabama I think.....or at least the time I paid for trips the guide would not allow his limit on the boat
Old 07-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I mean you are making a living of a natural resource that all of us theoritically pay to support.....

so you are somwhat douple dipping........making money and taking the fish......either you take the fish or the money......

I know a few states have been this way for while.......Alabama I think.....or at least the time I paid for trips the guide would not allow his limit on the boat
Lmao
R u for real??

I pay for a fishing license which allows me to catch my limit 365 a year and I will as long as I have to pay for a fishing licenses catch my limit

And how is that double dipping ??

I'm lost on this issue??

Again every guide pays for a license to harvest his "legal limit "

What is the difference if you go and take your limit tham me ?

Airlines use public air to fly and make money ?? So I can't use public water
Old 07-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

you can laugh your short little tail off all you want.....
and I can assure you.......I am very "for real"

I know that this confounds you ..........and seeing the duplicity of making money and taking fish is a long cast for you.....

I have no issue with you taking your limit 365 days........if you are not getting paid to fish......

You are lost on many issues.......

Make a case "W".......don't just start a pissing contest that you will surely loose........
after all......the "you mad" comeback is a little tiresome........and it does not take a braintrust to see that one is rarely mad when one just barly disagrees......

All I am doing is voicing my opinion.....

You are a hard fisherman "W" any one can see that...and you do great things for kids and charities you are committed too....but we disagree on this one........

I was and said I was un decided......I am decided now........
Old 07-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Flounder

wheres Raymond? hello
Old 07-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Redfish

Default Thank You

Quote:

And i can assure you.......i am very "for real"

i know that this confounds you ..........and seeing the duplicity of making money and taking fish is a long cast for you.....

I have no issue with you taking your limit 365 days........if you are not getting paid to fish......

Make a case "w".......don't just start a pissing contest that you will surely loose........

After all......the "you mad" comeback is a little tiresome........and it does not take a braintrust to see that one is rarely mad when one just barly disagrees......

All i am doing is voicing my opinion.....

You are a hard fisherman "w" any one can see that...and you do great things for kids and charities you are committed too....but we disagree on this one........

I was and said i was un decided......i am decided now........

boom!!!! F-ing boom!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405558804.852176.jpg
Old 07-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Yes he has

His company paid for 7 trips they fished this year and put down deposits for 8 more this year

And reserved 10 trips for 2015

Anymore questions??
How did you ever make it this far in life without having a mud-hole stomped in your head???
Old 07-16-2014, 08:29 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:

You pay 15 dollars to catch a limit of fish 365 days a year. Guides pay 265 dollars to fish. Why on earth should they not be able to keep a limit. Do yall think that when biologists set limits they don't consider guides. I think some people fail to understand how many fish are out there. Guides keeping their limits 150 days a year will not make any difference in populations whatsoever. A biologist will tell you the same thing.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
and I can assure you.......I am very "for real"

I know that this confounds you ..........and seeing the duplicity of making money and taking fish is a long cast for you.....

Make a case "W".......don't just start a pissing contest that you will surely loose........
after all......the "you mad" comeback is a little tiresome........and it does not take a braintrust to see that one is rarely mad when one just barly disagrees......

All I am doing is voicing my opinion.....

You are a hard fisherman "W" any one can see that...and you do great things for kids and charities you are committed too....but we disagree on this one........

I was and said I was un decided......I am decided now........
I'm not a fish guide but I feel if one has to pay for a license he/she should be able to take a limit of fish whether getting paid or not. Lots of ppl fish and don't eat fish but use fish as a trade item to others who enjoy eating fish but do not have the opportunity to fish. Giving your limit of fish to a customer is no different. Jmo