SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514
Default I get one concept I Wana pass threw da grinder.

Ok as you all know I get problems putting my ideas out . So here we go.

Let's say I'm alone. Ja know by my self. An den I get one big boat I'm living on.so ya it seems I like to fish rat. And I know der got to be lots o fishing people out dare rat. So da only thing is I make no good charter capten. I own da boat but need fishers to crew da boat.so juw can't hire me as a charter.but Jew Wana go fishing an I Wana go fishing. How we Gunna work dat out.
Dis is da stuff I know we would need to go

Diesel
Ice
Bate
Food
Water and alcohol to cut da water.
Takle
Safety vests
And verrious other items ......please post your list.

Is it legal for da fishers to go to ware I live and bring stuff so we all can go fish.

And what if we get stoped by water police can da say I charter when I don't.

Ya I could go by my self but it shore would be more fun wit peoples and a lot more easy to fish from a 53 fot sport fish.

So I say coma coma es go. And dem fisher showed up. We go and catch dem fish.but coma coma go ant no charter it's ratdog.

What y'all say.is something lak dat possible. An what for I need in da insurance or paper for dem fishers to shine.

How would da bes way to get ER done.and who would Wana try.

Thanke for your help I really want to try sumpin like dis. But I don't want dem charters mad at me and I don't want dem to loose money .

Also I not going to charge fur any trip it would be a community funded deal were only items needed would be only expense for anyone on the boat for da trip.

To me it seems a cool dear were people like the guys wit no boat or too small a boat or even dem who never went out far could show up wit ice etc. and tag along for something quit a few would never ever have da tunity for.heck I'm be living on board so why not share something so fun I smile when I tink about it.

What say you?
Old 04-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

I'm ready to go anytime, think it would be an epic trip
Old 04-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
I'm ready to go anytime, think it would be an epic trip
Sweet!

Any ideas on items needed.

Or the legal stuff needed?
Old 04-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,488

I'm ready to go also. There are people that split the cost of a trip all the time. It would not be considered a charter service as far as I know.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Red Snapper

What about adding to da mix disabled people or vets that just need a day out. People sometimes get so worked up and get mean to others becouse life seems hopeless and they feel they can't do anything worth wild especially to cheer them selves up. Might a day off shore help. People I think need this release from the daily humdrum if for no reason other than to respect each other.i sometimes think a day out fishing would help and relize doing that needs to be given priority. And sometimes I see others and think man that guy if he only new that the other guy he is dumping crap on could help him in ways he could never know. He needs to go fishing bad.
So y'all got any good guys you know need a fishing trip. A vet or disabled people?
Being in the class of disabled I know how I get and how I need to get out and kill some big fish. I just seem to eat better and feel so much better after a meal I cought. I can only hope others can experience that kind of fun too.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,488

I don't know anyone personally but it sounds like a great idea.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:52 AM
Redfish

Cash: 724

Honestly sounds like you'd be a great friend that other friends enjoy fishing with. A good time would be had by all I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
I'm ready to go also. There are people that split the cost of a trip all the time. It would not be considered a charter service as far as I know.
Cool I'm worried about rules alot. And legal stuff. It's a big boat so so many things are different. From distance to time on water.
A nother thing is its a big bot that you can be onboard with people like my sisters an still enjoy your self. I don't get along wit dem too good but I shore would like to get my nephews out. I think when the reality of them catching dinner for there moms sets in they might have a real good time.
Another risk is motion sickness for them that don't get out much so Dramamine is needed.
And I guess a small class for them that never went.
Like on tackle ,radio op.,and basic boat layout.

Let's see I need to put a thought in on this angle. What y'all tink
Old 04-13-2014, 08:42 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,995

Wanna see a picture of your boat rat dog!!!!
Old 04-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

Pics of boat Ratdog
Old 04-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Red Snapper

Again I don't have it yet but this is the one I'm leaning tward.
http://www.galatiyachts.com/used-hat...s-4589578#info
Again argent and Delhomme funeral home are stopping my progress. When they get there crap together I will view it and survey and if all good I will move and start my life on da water. If it fails I got another backup. No mater what I'm going to be livening on a boat. It will be out of freshwater as I have contacted marina and have copy of contract to sign . There are a few other issues but nothing major.
I promis you guys this will happen as soon as argent gets crap straight. I have signed papers and waiting for next round to show up.

My new home " ratdog" will be a 53 hatt. Natural.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Red Snapper

Anyone who thinks they know me chim in or any delhommes chime in.
If you know a Delhomme ask about joe joe. I do feel that due to argent I am loosing credibility .
For real they have drug out this crap a long time. And if you have a dought about me call .
I'm not shy and if people keep dumping I will ignore list and report for harassment as I have done twice now.

I don't fool around lie or just string people along I detest those things.

Or call Delhomme funeral home ask if they know who joejoejames james is 2359449

Look I'm trying do do a good thing here and if y'all try to make it bad I promis it will come back on you twenty fold.
I'm real and want to do some good stuff and have good. Ideas as I have stated before.

So now what no o e here has any good ideas to add. Nothing but dought or harassment . Seems like a bunch of spoiled jellous children to me.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,318

Nice looking boat

I wouldn't mind a trip or 5.

If you are not used to a big boat or the area you plan on fishing, may hire a guide to "run" your boat the first time or 2 out. Get a gang together to split costs.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,245

Let me know when you get the boat. I can send you lost if coordinates for fishing spots. Most are in the Louisiana central and eastern gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Nice looking boat

I wouldn't mind a trip or 5.

If you are not used to a big boat or the area you plan on fishing, may hire a guide to "run" your boat the first time or 2 out. Get a gang together to split costs.
I'm perty fermiluar wit freshwater canal.
And I don't plan on making trip there from til I'm fermiluar wit boat and it passes my tries wit electronics etc.

But ya I am getting antsy waiting for argent so I can move on a boat . It's a real drag when your credibility is lost due to incompetent co.s. .

Soon enough I will be doing turnys and so on.

It will be a live aboard so I'm a have a great deal of time to get this right. Not like weekend warriors I'm a be da full time.

Needed improvements
Wood Flors
More batts and solar cells.
Long range trip equipped.....sat phone etc.
Any thing I might need for 5 day trips in gulf.
Jus a long sit in da water soaking my tea bag away from the world .jus me an my pole and a big fish I can eat.
Wit naturals range is way up there and with no time restrictions you guess what town I'm a showed up at.

And now with my ideas of a community fishing trips. I just need to see what the regs are for private community funded trips. And what the liabilitys are.
I think a good way to meet people with no charter fee just fun and no time limit and no telling what fish and destination.

As far as size I have run a 38 foot but ya 53 is big bun I got no fear and no dought it's easy . The ones that get scared of big boats are the ones you need to keep away from.

Insurance might be a bit of a downer but that won't be an issue as I plan a good bit of runs to different spots to set anchor for a day or two.

I just can't wait and see this as an opera unity to share with people and spread the fun and ideas of deep sea fishing. I just think people can benefit from new and fun things they might not get a chance to do they way most have to go like charter etc.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by latravcha View Post
Let me know when you get the boat. I can send you lost if coordinates for fishing spots. Most are in the Louisiana central and eastern gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soon enough bro . I will let you know. Another upgrade is sat. For t.v. And Internet. Can go any ware and stay in touch wit live broadcast. Cool stuff them self locking sat systems.

Gunna be fun.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

I can help familiarize you with operation if you need. I used to run big sport fishers, up to a 74' Viking.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

Nice boat Ratdog, I'll join ya for a trip when u get her home.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Red Snapper

Thanks guys I will post when I get it but any ideas for legal issues. Or any ideas of items community can more easily help with to make a trip go smooth. Or ideas on groups that might be included?

This is all just ideas and want to keep the flow going as I know I have not thought of everything.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Hey Rat thats a nice boat......... good luck with it.