SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
No joke . I use mine for drive way. Keeps cracks clear year long. I use it for brush fires on my old property were I used to burn tuns of green branches. I don't have much other ideas for it though. And it seems to be hard to find a disposal place. But Lafayette has a drop off once a year for paind has and so on. So might hook up with a Lafayette guy .u might have to store it for a while but they might take it for free if you call city.
gas is the only sure way to get rid of fire ants permanently. about once a month I see a new mound that came from the neighbors yard but a little gas and they are gone. to be honest, what you pay for that "ant killer" junk its cheaper to use the gas
no more grass but it grows back in a few weeks and I rather have a bald spot then forever chasing the boogers around the yard forever, all those so-called ant killers just make em move over 3 ft and make a new mound.

also works on those land crawfish, a few ounces in the whole and their fertilizer after that lol.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

I'll give it a shot running it in my lawn mower. Between my dad, my brother, and me we can go through that quick.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
gas is the only sure way to get rid of fire ants permanently. about once a month I see a new mound that came from the neighbors yard but a little gas and they are gone. to be honest, what you pay for that "ant killer" junk its cheaper to use the gas
no more grass but it grows back in a few weeks and I rather have a bald spot then forever chasing the boogers around the yard forever, all those so-called ant killers just make em move over 3 ft and make a new mound.

also works on those land crawfish, a few ounces in the whole and their fertilizer after that lol.

Talstar works pretty good, I put it down twice a year and have no ant piles in my yard.