SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

People can handle their faith anyway they want to. I just know that if anyone puts me or my family in danger things are going to get bad fast. I'll talk to the good Lord about it afterwards.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:38 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default haha

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jcimn.jpg (10.6 KB, 108 views)
Old 08-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
People can handle their faith anyway they want to. I just know that if anyone puts me or my family in danger things are going to get bad fast. I'll talk to the good Lord about it afterwards.

Times a 1000% but not going to go looking for it.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
If you have a clearer understanding, you're welcome to provide it. Evidence to back your opinion helps. It may be required.
9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28: 9 - 10
Hmmm. Line upon line. Precept upon precept.
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Thessalonians 5: 21
Enough said.

You just quoted two different books!! So pick a book and read and understand it for yourself not what someone tells you to believe!!! You do know that was 8 books wrote into one?? And it's been reworked a ton of times over the centery's to fit"peoples needs" that's way people took the long boat ride from Europe to come to the new world!!
I pry every night nothing ever bad happens to mine, or any of my salty Cajun family, that anyone ever has to protect there self. But taking random quotes out of a book to fit your agenda don't work for me! And yes I said two pages either way maybe you need to read ten pages before and after your quote!!
Bty what happened to the ten comments?? If you believe in them then there's no worry about somone walking in your church shooting or your wife ever cheating on you!!!
Old 08-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Red Snapper

[QUOTE=Renegade;768684]If you have a clearer understanding, you're welcome to provide it. Evidence to back your opinion helps. It may be required.
9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28: 9 - 10
Hmmm. Line upon line. Precept upon precept.
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Thessalonians 5: 21
Enough said.[/QUOTE

So you got 9 and 10 right, and skip to 21?? That's my point there's a quote to fit everyones needs.
Not saying your better then me or I am better then you!! To each there own! That's whats wrong with this country now we left Europe, ( before it was the middle east)
For religious freedom ! Now I bet you don't know ten people that have been to his birth place, or crufication site. That's a life changing experience!! Try it before you quote just what you here in church and quote random passages that you take out of context!!!
Old 08-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 713

Andy and Duck, I agree with you 1000%. Folks love to quote bits and pieces of scripture to suit their opinion.
Why would the Good Lord put so much survival instinct in people? It's nothing we did, God put it there. Quote anything you want to, I'll continue to teach Church Security Teams. As for the old "if I need a gun, I ain't going to church", just another excuse. If a person does not want to go to church, they'll find an excuse, and that's fine. But don't use the dumbest argument in the world. I guess you don't carry life jackets in your boat, why should you, no fire extinguisher either, you'll never need it. I guess you stay away from places you might need that fire extinguisher. Truth be known, an honest, decent, law abiding person needs to be armed EVERYWHERE they go. Sorry, but we don't get a few days notice when thuggery will take place. FLAME AWAY!
D
Old 08-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunChristian View Post
Andy and Duck, I agree with you 1000%. Folks love to quote bits and pieces of scripture to suit their opinion.
Why would the Good Lord put so much survival instinct in people? It's nothing we did, God put it there. Quote anything you want to, I'll continue to teach Church Security Teams. As for the old "if I need a gun, I ain't going to church", just another excuse. If a person does not want to go to church, they'll find an excuse, and that's fine. But don't use the dumbest argument in the world. I guess you don't carry life jackets in your boat, why should you, no fire extinguisher either, you'll never need it. I guess you stay away from places you might need that fire extinguisher. Truth be known, an honest, decent, law abiding person needs to be armed EVERYWHERE they go. Sorry, but we don't get a few days notice when thuggery will take place. FLAME AWAY!
D

Agree, so yall have fire drills at your place of worship ?
If not yall should, seeing how yall have that many people.
Smoke and fire kills waymore people in panic then guns. We have real candles in my church so fire is a real threat that scares me, being a fireman, and now there's drills just out of the blue, and everyone knows what to do/ where to go. Not just panic and stampead to the closest exists I understand your church is way larger, and a fire is worse then a firearm show down, but it should be part of every house,school,church,place of work to practice a fire or shooting. Cause mass panic kills!! More then fire or a shooter ! Just something yall might consider in yalls training or to maybe put in it to be more effective if a threat ever dose happens prying it never does to anyone.
But have seen what happens when everyone is not on the same page and panic hits, wither a family of 3 or ten thousand, hopefully you can incorporate that into your house and your place of worship.
Old 08-14-2015, 05:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

I totally agree with you guys. You can't take one verse of scripture out of context and make your argument. I laugh when I hear folks use the verse "eat, drink and be merry". They never use the verse that follows that says "you fool, tomorrow you will die". CC, keep up the good work of protecting your church family. We will continue doing the same at our church. God bless
Old 08-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Agree, so yall have fire drills at your place of worship ?
If not yall should, seeing how yall have that many people.
Smoke and fire kills waymore people in panic then guns. We have real candles in my church so fire is a real threat that scares me, being a fireman, and now there's drills just out of the blue, and everyone knows what to do/ where to go. Not just panic and stampead to the closest exists I understand your church is way larger, and a fire is worse then a firearm show down, but it should be part of every house,school,church,place of work to practice a fire or shooting. Cause mass panic kills!! More then fire or a shooter ! Just something yall might consider in yalls training or to maybe put in it to be more effective if a threat ever dose happens prying it never does to anyone.
But have seen what happens when everyone is not on the same page and panic hits, wither a family of 3 or ten thousand, hopefully you can incorporate that into your house and your place of worship.
Andy, when I speak at Churches, I use facts. I say nothing about numbers of people killed by fires in church or gun violence in church unless I can back it up with statistics. To simply say "more people are killed by fire in church than gun violence", according to what statistics, what is your source of those "facts"? When you speak before churches about security, you have to have your facts straight and provable by data.
D
Old 08-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
toooo funnnyy
Old 08-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 2

I got a full leather 2 clip paddle for my 1911 5" and it is reversible IWB and owb for like 50-60$ at Nextholster.com. had custom holster within week. Small shop that takes pride. When you call you'll get the guy that makes the holster. Can customize paddle or not, anything you want he can do. Great service and love the holster

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk