SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104
Hairout House Broken into

Left at 1:50 to go meet my brother for lunch, mom comes home at 5:30, hears noise like French doors shut, thinks relatively nothing of it. I come home, look for laptop, laptop is missing. Dad had $300 for my niece and nephew and sister, thats missing too. Retards failed to notice all the firepower sitting in my room. Ascension Parish was called 45 minutes ago, still haven't showed up. I am PISSED! They didn't even take the beer.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

kids. real crooks wouldve taken the guns
Old 09-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

I've had stuff taken out of my vehicles and yard this past year. No one got in the house yet, hopefully they won't. If they do they will not walk out under their own power. Just to make the wife happy I had to drop $ 6000 on a damn security system, cameras and dvr the whole 9 yds. All that cash and I could not talk her into a shower cam!!!! Seriously though at least maybe next time I can have a picture of my bicycle theives. I could buy a lot of bicycles for 6k but I work offshore and they help big momma sleep better at night when I am gone.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
kids. real crooks wouldve taken the guns
Thats what I'm thinking. A few months back, my neighbor got his TV and 4 wheeler stolen and now they've moved on. I always take my pistol from my truck to the house and if I would have walked in on them, I guaruntee you I'd be 24 rounds shorter. I am fuming. Didn't take the 4 wheeler, guns, TV, other laptop, any keys that have the house key on them or tools. As per the alarm, we don't have one and if we get one, I will rip it out cuz I know no one will set it and if they do, someone will keep setting it off at 0500. I was at my brothers till 8 playing Call of Duty. My mom is freaking out paranoid. Oh well, still got the beer.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Red Snapper

APSO just left. No suspects, no dust for prints, just a we'll step up our prescence to make us known better. After 16 years here, it finally happened. They were likely in there when my mom got home and if something would have happened to her, them kids would have been found already.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Was kids , more than likely someone you know or that lives in the neighborhood.
They didnt fail to notice the guns . They can explain the laptop to mom and dad as borrowed and can hide the cash. They couldn't explain a bunch of guns.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

How did they get in ???
Old 09-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
How did they get in ???
No idea. When I left to go eat with Steven, I locked the bottom lock on the door but not the deadbolt. They could have gotten in through the garage, that door, the French doors, who knows! My cousin is coming tomorrow to take a look and dust for prints with a detective from GPD even though we are about 3 miles out of their jurisdiction. There was a Bryan Melancon campaign flyer on the front porch so I don't know if that has something to do with it. The flyer was all crumpled up so I'll have them dust it, the French doors, the kitchen window, the outside door, and the garage door. My g/f is the smartest person I know saying they might come back in October trying to catch us off guard again. I'll let all of my neighbors know tomorrow and ask if they saw something. There is a Air Conditioning business right on side of us and their trucks are always up and down our road so I'll ask them. I wish we had written down the serial #s on the computer though. There is nothing I hate more than a thief, well drunk driver...they're tied for 1st.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Redfish

Cash: 2,199

Reading posts like this is why I feel it is our responsibility to protect our firearms from getting into the hands of criminals. I also have 4 children in our home. For reasons like this is why I chose to own a proper gun safe. Yes, they are expensive but, the cost of a proper safe is nothing considering the costs of the hazards to curious kids and hardened criminals. My heart goes out to you and your family. Glad noone was home and no worse news was to read about it. Thieves seem to be getting worse lately, and are now venturing into places we never experienced before. Sorry for your loss buddy. Really glad to hear that your firearms are not in the hands of these despicable people!
Old 09-28-2011, 02:00 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

To make it a little harder for a thief.........

I have my guns stored in different hiding places in the house and ammo is not near the guns.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron man View Post
Left at 1:50 to go meet my brother for lunch, mom comes home at 5:30, hears noise like French doors shut, thinks relatively nothing of it. I come home, look for laptop, laptop is missing. Dad had $300 for my niece and nephew and sister, thats missing too. Retards failed to notice all the firepower sitting in my room. Ascension Parish was called 45 minutes ago, still haven't showed up. I am PISSED! They didn't even take the beer.
I thought you said you only actually owned 2 guns in a previous thread?
Old 09-28-2011, 02:50 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,268

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
I thought you said you only actually owned 2 guns in a previous thread?
But.....but
Old 09-28-2011, 03:54 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

I leave my front door unlocked at times just as an experiment......

My home is protected by Rottweiler security........we feel safe
Old 09-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Didnt you say you had some mexicans living next door or somethin?
Old 09-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
Didnt you say you had some mexicans living next door or somethin?
That's his great uncle that breeds and loses beagles that lives next door
Old 09-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron man View Post
Thats what I'm thinking. A few months back, my neighbor got his TV and 4 wheeler stolen and now they've moved on. I always take my pistol from my truck to the house and if I would have walked in on them, I guaruntee you I'd be 24 rounds shorter. I am fuming. Didn't take the 4 wheeler, guns, TV, other laptop, any keys that have the house key on them or tools. As per the alarm, we don't have one and if we get one, I will rip it out cuz I know no one will set it and if they do, someone will keep setting it off at 0500. I was at my brothers till 8 playing Call of Duty. My mom is freaking out paranoid. Oh well, still got the beer.
was it 0800 or 2000 hours? Keep your stories consistant.
And 24 rounds shorter? Lmaoo x1000
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Iron man, you in the medical field? What's with the military time?
Old 09-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

at this whole thread... I dont know law but what is a policeman going to your house for outta his jurisdiction? and what the hell are you gonna do with that information? If the police went around finger printing every house that got broken into I am sure most of their time would be spent doing just that instead of keeping our neighborhood safe.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Ling

Cash: 4,851

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
at this whole thread... I dont know law but what is a policeman going to your house for outta his jurisdiction? and what the hell are you gonna do with that information? If the police went around finger printing every house that got broken into I am sure most of their time would be spent doing just that instead of keeping our neighborhood safe.
x2 quit watching CSI, they don't dust like on the movies and prints are only good if they've been arrested if im not mistaken. I understand you venting but don't come on here and try and act like mister tough guy cause you tote a six shooter on your side. Calm down Earp, you and Doc Holiday need to go drink that beer, illegally, might I add since your underage, then you'll probably be driving and hating yourself since you hate drunk drivers.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
Are you saying that his finger prints are interfering with official police business?