SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > Stories, History, and Tributes

Stories, History, and Tributes Got a story to tell about your childhood, someone you admired, or some interesting history to share? This is the place!

Old 06-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334
Default Pitbull and Boxer Shorts

A little over 4 years ago I was still living in my house in Scott on a cul de sac st with neighbors almost on top of me. It was dark outside with only a street light to help distinguish anyone walking on our street this night. Being home alone, I was watching my favorite program and enjoying a cold beverage when someone began banging on my front door and hollering. I jumped up and hit the lights to see my neighbor from across the street in a state of sheer panic. His eyes were wider than a saucer and his speech indistiguishable. After I got him to calm down his story almost made me laugh; He had a pitbull that was well taken care of and lived in the house.
Never had a problem with his dog but this night it turned on him and attacked. He was able to get his hands around his neck and choke him down and run across the street to my house. His request; come across the street and "CHOOT THIS MOFO"!!! It was sureal to say the least, me shoot another guys dog and not just any dog, a pitbull that was pizzed off!! Well being in my boxers I decided that it would be better for me to just give him a gun. I got Hunter's single shot 22 and gave him a bullet. Off he goes with me ready to call the PoPo incase he missed and the dog woke up. I hear the single shot so I close the door but lo and behold he comes back banging on the door. What now??, first shot did not do it, he needed another bullet. Give him another bullet and lock the door now. Guy calls animal control the next day, they come out and pick up the pit and give him a $50 fine for not having a rabies tag on the dead dog!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 988

wow !!!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Man that's crazy. Pitbulls are just like any other dog. For example a lab has it in there blood to hunt. Same thing as a pitbull it has it in him to fight. Imo
Old 06-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 685

What was the tv show and did you get to finish it?
Old 06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Awesome! I have a similar story involving one of my bestest friends and a pizzed off 4' iguana! When he called me with it, I laughed so hard that my sides hurt for 3 days. In short, an iguana burnt by a floor furnace, 9 rounds from a 9mm and two arrows all within the house! I would never had believed it if his girl hadn't admitting to locking him out of their room, where she hid till the carnage was over!

Thanks for jogging my memory!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:14 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

wow, and a $50 fine to add insult to injury