SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-24-2016, 06:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962
Default Calling All Anti-Trump SC Members.

Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....
Old 07-24-2016, 06:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,466

Propaganda at its best.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:02 PM
Flounder

Cash: 630

I am as indepent as they come, but after watching Kathleen Blanco cry on national tv, after katrina,you could not not pay me enough money to have another liberal woman run this state, much less the United States of America. Thank you for your thoughts
Old 07-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Just getting Out of the movie: "Hillary's America"..... EVERYONE needs to see this movie before THEY vote for president this November....Enough Said....

Believe Me... When I say that any Democrat; with some symbol-ant of intelligent; Watches this Movie, and Doesn't Change their party affiliation and Vote for Trump ..Then THEY R Totally DELUSIONAL.... And James Carville Is Right.. Democrats are Politically and TOALLY CLUELESS....
That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:51 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,315

Quote:
Originally Posted by evis102 View Post
Propaganda at its best.
Your unionism is showing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2016, 12:51 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,315

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
That's the Dinesh Dasoza movie? Yeah I know I spelled that wrong. Heard it was good. Certainly not voting for Clinton or Johnson but still torn on Trump. I believe he is capable of being one of our best presidents. I also believe he is capable of being one of our worse. Anything but Hillary.
My feelings also.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:15 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Quote:
Originally Posted by evis102 View Post
Propaganda at its best.
Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!
Old 07-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Your unionism is showing.

Lol. Him and Craig
Old 07-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
Lol. Him and Craig
Common Trait among Union fellas.... we know another one thats very Liberal
Old 07-26-2016, 10:32 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,020

I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:43 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,454

Quote:
Yeap Elvis....

Ur Unionist IS SHOWING...

Just for My info.. What is your age??? I would guess 20 -27 yrs old maybe??? Still in college?? Wanting your school paid for?? Both hands out wanting free everything??

Just guessing !!!!!
I believe he is 41... not sure about any college experience.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:41 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 792
Hairout

Quote:

Saw it Sunday Biggun. Confirmed everything I thought about her and Bubba. If they get in the WH, the sky's the limit on how much they will steal and sell influence.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:38 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 720
Default Trump

I have been a union member for years, like most I pay my dues for job protection. That has become a joke in its self. Have not voted democrate ever. Guess where my vote is? Gunner, next time you in PI a pm before hand, you'll like the people you'll meet.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutSupport.com View Post
I think the male vote is going to be the easy part.. hell i'm middle of the road and there's no way I'm voting for her. The trick is going to be leading the women that think she 'has more political experience' or 'it'd be great to have a woman president'. That's going to be the key to this... it's not like we have great choices.. but anything but hillary.
Just dumbazz women. Gona be lots of them and dumbazz males too.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!
Old 07-26-2016, 09:26 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hardhi and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!
This
Old 07-27-2016, 05:15 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Just like Obama, it'll be the young voters who's coming off of momma's tit and looking for a new one to latch to, that will vote her in office. Somewhere along the timeline of America, the chance to work hard and earn a great life was beat out by the promise of just enough free $h!+ to make life bearable. People just aren't buying what the Republicans have to sell anymore. Just wait until Hilary gets her chance to talk at the convention. It'll sound like the Oprah show. Free healthcare for you, and free college for you, and free $h!+ for everybody!
If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:18 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
If you have a business, and the masses aren't buying your product, do you keep selling the same thing or do you change your product to sell more?
I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:31 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
I'd call Trump a change in product. Definitely not what I go to the store looking for, but one I could buy if they are sold out of what I'm looking for.
I agree. Trump wasn't my first choice but now he is the ONLY choice.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:24 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Bet yall anti-union folk like getting overtime after 40 hours though amirite