SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Conservationist's Corner

The Conservationist's Corner For discussion of everything to do with conservation!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,167
Default Woman busted for 12 and 16 point deer in same day

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement Division agents cited two Coushatta residents for deer hunting violations on Feb. 18 in Nat****oches Parish.

Husband and wife Donald and Tonette Mason were each cited for failure to comply with the deer tagging requirements. Tonette was additionally cited for taking over the daily limit of deer.

Tonette allegedly killed a 16-point and 12-point buck in one evening and used her 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 16-point buck deer. Donald used his 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 12-point buck deer. Agents seized both sets of antlers from the Masons.

Agents received a complaint from individuals about the two deer being taken on the same day by Tonette. Information was received and confirmed through pictures posted on the Internet.

Agents involved in the investigation were Sgt. Chuck Dison and Senior Agent Cullom Schexnyder from the Minden Office.

Penalties for taking over the daily limit of deer first offense are a fine between $250 and $500, or imprisonment for up to 90 days or both. Penalties for failing to comply with the deer tagging requirements first offense are a fine between $100 and $350, or imprisonment for up to 60 days or both.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement Division agents cited two Coushatta residents for deer hunting violations on Feb. 18 in Nat****oches Parish.

Husband and wife Donald and Tonette Mason were each cited for failure to comply with the deer tagging requirements. Tonette was additionally cited for taking over the daily limit of deer.

Tonette allegedly killed a 16-point and 12-point buck in one evening and used her 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 16-point buck deer. Donald used his 2009-10 Big Game License Antlered Deer Tag on the 12-point buck deer. Agents seized both sets of antlers from the Masons.

Agents received a complaint from individuals about the two deer being taken on the same day by Tonette. Information was received and confirmed through pictures posted on the Internet.

Agents involved in the investigation were Sgt. Chuck Dison and Senior Agent Cullom Schexnyder from the Minden Office.

Penalties for taking over the daily limit of deer first offense are a fine between $250 and $500, or imprisonment for up to 90 days or both. Penalties for failing to comply with the deer tagging requirements first offense are a fine between $100 and $350, or imprisonment for up to 60 days or both.
I read that post a while back where it said she killed 2 Bucks in one day. Killed one in the morning and killed the other one on the evening hunt. They must have thought that was 2 different "hunts".

She [or her husband] must have not been to "bright" to post something like that.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,167

Not many people kill that in a season, much less a day.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I read that post a while back where it said she killed 2 Bucks in one day. Killed one in the morning and killed the other one on the evening hunt. They must have thought that was 2 different "hunts".

She [or her husband] must have not been to "bright" to post something like that.
This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonettemason View Post
This is me!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO well lets see some pics of those bucks!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

rut row
Old 07-06-2010, 02:09 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

i agree lets see some pics. i probly would have taken my chances 2 not to often a 16 or a 12 walks out much less both
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
i agree lets see some pics. i probly would have taken my chances 2 not to often a 16 or a 12 walks out much less both
x2
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
I'm sure everybody would have taken their chances but come on, don't post online that you killed them both in the same day!!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:10 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsidelandry View Post
I'm sure everybody would have taken their chances but come on, don't post online that you killed them both in the same day!!

yeah good point
Old 08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 650

I agree n with in 15 min of each other!