SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Guides' Spot - Fishing

The Guides' Spot - Fishing A place for guides to post reports. Self promotion is allowed in this forum only! Feel free to put the name of your guide service, phone number, and email address on your reports if you'd like so members can contact you. PLEASE DO NOT JUST POST ADS, but you may ADVERTISE in your REPORTS.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Ridiculous dularge reds/trout bite. 12-28-10

Dularge bite off the charts right now, totally ridiculous. Started off the morning bright and early picking up my customers at the REEL INN. Robert Agee, Yuri Weydling (from Baton Rouge), LeeAnn Hilgendorf, Bryan Hilgendorf (from Colorado) had a good night sleep, as the REEL INN accomodations are TOP NOTCH. My crew didn't know what they were in store for as we departed the camp. Within five minutes at our one and only stop it was NONSTOP ACTION!!! We had reds coming in the boat everycast!!! After putting our 25 fish limit on Ice and playing catch n release with another 25 we had to move away to keep them off our lines!!! Trolled about fifty yards when the first trout hit the deck, dropped the power pole and it was FISH ON!! Everyone was slinging in beautiful yellowmouths one after another. suttle winter bite on bottom, everyfish caught on plastic baits as usual. I had to resort to filling up a champagne basket as the 120qt was stuffed full. GOOD AS IT GETS RIGHT NOW. BIG thanks to Capt Bob Lake for the referral today and to my crew for WHACKING the fish. Thanks guys. Good seeing all my fellow dulargers catching limits of reds and trout also.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
985 856 4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com