SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Kent State. The government really helped there.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:04 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Ruby Ridge, Waco Texas and then that guy from the group of cattle owners that got gunned down. Was that Oregon? I'm not quit sure. I have no reason to trust the government. That guys name is eluding me right now. If you watch the drone footage enough it's pretty clear he wasn't going for a gun. He grabbed his side because he took a bullet while posing no threat. Someone got trigger happy. If your weapon in on your side you don't draw it with both hands. You draw it with your carry side hand and transition to a two hand grip while bringing your sights to the target. He went from hands up to grabbing his right side with both hands then was shot down. He wasn't drawing a gun. He got hit by a hollowpoint.

Cliven Bundy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Calm down. I know I got tracked down some 13 years after I bought a gun. Just saying when was the last time you had a reason to trust the government? Wasn't trying to start anything. Just food for thought.

I don't need food for thought, I'm privy to the conspiracy theories and instead of just going with them I do research and understand the basis of them. Then, like in this case, actually go out and talk to the guys and test the process.

Go buy a gun, talk to your local FFL and tel me how they magically got your gun information.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyLaHaye458 View Post
Cliven Bundy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

when the congress , the president , local government or your next door neighbor does something wrong and it goes into litigation .Who has the final say in the matter? The U.S. Supreme Court.
Right now we are one justice short and there are 3 more that are soon to go. So the next president will be appointing 3 or 4 justices. If hillary gets elected then that will swing the court to an ultra liberal majority. So when she mandates gun control the end result is that the supreme court will uphold her mandate.
Just like the president ,the supreme court has forgotten that their job is to interpret laws not to write them.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Well I am pretty sure Trump isn't going to beat her so looks like the parties over. I am not thrilled about the prospect of either being in office. Its like what brand of $hit smells better, dog or cat? Even if she does win and appoints 3 liberal justices what are they gonna do? Ban high capacity assault weapons more than likely. I just don't see them being able to do much else.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

Im making a killing on my tin foil investments. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Well I am pretty sure Trump isn't going to beat her so looks like the parties over. I am not thrilled about the prospect of either being in office. Its like what brand of $hit smells better, dog or cat? Even if she does win and appoints 3 liberal justices what are they gonna do? Ban high capacity assault weapons more than likely. I just don't see them being able to do much else.
If the president by decree decides to ban all civilians from owning fire arms and a liberal supreme court up holds the presidential decree. See Australia .
Then the only way the American public will keep any weapons is by force. the same force the government will use to take them.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Tripletail

Lol. I must be living in a total state of naivety.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
If the president by decree decides to ban all civilians from owning fire arms and a liberal supreme court up holds the presidential decree. See Australia .
Then the only way the American public will keep any weapons is by force. the same force the government will use to take them.
Yep. I don't understand why some people have such a hard time understanding that. Once they gain control they will do as they wish.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Tripletail

Because we don't live in Cuba or Venezuela. You guys seriously need to lay off the Fox News and maybe take a civics class.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

This might be the worst thread in SC history.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Ummm, alright I said I was going to ignore y'all and I will after I ask this one little question. So for the ATF or whoever to roll up at your house to take your weapons I am pretty sure there would have to be a new amendment to the constitution repealing the second amendment. I know being proud libertarians you guys must know what it takes to pass an amendment to the constitution. So this country who has beenn 50/50 Dem/Rep or Con/Lib for pretty much its entire existence all of a sudden becomes 75/25 and starts ratifying the constitution? For what? I think 60 senators have favorable ratings with the NRA. Its just not gonna happen. You guys need to find a new boogie man. Alright, I out.
really? maybe you were living under a rock the last 8 years but Obama has gone and done things that are clearly and to the letter "unconstitutional" and things he has no authority or power to do yet they were done just the same because "they wanted to do it" so since when has violating the constitution stopped them yet? "congress wont act so I will" remember this new "law"
Old 09-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
really? maybe you were living under a rock the last 8 years but Obama has gone and done things that are clearly and to the letter "unconstitutional" and things he has no authority or power to do yet they were done just the same because "they wanted to do it" so since when has violating the constitution stopped them yet? "congress wont act so I will" remember this new "law"
Name some of these things that wet unconstitutional
Old 09-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

"I don't have insurance and they can force me to get it when I'm dead and gone!", never protests or does anything to impact the outcome, then gets insurance the next year.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by specknation View Post
This might be the worst thread in SC history.
How is that?? People debateing facts that will not only effect you and me but probably our grandkids too!! It's happened in la. Not to long ago, why would you think it could not happen again??
Old 09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Ling

The far right conspiracy theorists are the exact same as the far left liberals but they can't see it.

I couldn't hardly find a 22 or 223 Buckley for over a year
Old 09-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
"I don't have insurance and they can force me to get it when I'm dead and gone!", never protests or does anything to impact the outcome, then gets insurance the next year.
" and all those executive orders"!!!!!
Old 09-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
The far right conspiracy theorists are the exact same as the far left liberals but they can't see it.

I couldn't hardly find a 22 or 223 Buckley for over a year
This is true, but the far left is in all the schools brain washing kids and young adults. On a mass scale.
just read mg. Post he's an older man that almost fell into there trap..
you put a frog in boiling water what happens it jumps out, same frog in cold water and heat it to a boil you get a dead frog. It real people just look at what we did as kids on our own, that you would go to jail for if you let your kid do it now days.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
"You are out of you element Donnie"