SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Gonna be all females soon too. Does no one have a problem with your daughters being drafted to serve in Hillary's Army? What could possibly go wrong?
We are all created equal

right?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 505
FlagUS

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1609762_840843795949809_4110199914515941318_n.jpg (34.9 KB, 232 views)
Old 09-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,939

Did anyone go fishing this weekend?
Old 09-06-2016, 03:16 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Where are you living where HPV vaccines are mandatory anyways?
At this stage it is technically only recommended in Louisiana, but the legislature has approved money for education, and it has been added to the schedule of "recommended" vaccines.

The doctor was using the official "Schedule" to push for it pretty heavily on our visit to Oschner this summer to get a teen up to date on vaccines for college.

Several states are requiring it now. I don't really want to constrain my teens to attending college in Louisiana, and with the number of states now requiring it, it may well be back in front of the legislature soon pushing it.

But the real issue is never, "Why woudn't a person want it?"

The real issue is whether it should be a government mandate or a personal choice.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I think vaccination should be a parents choice. That being said parents will have to deal with that decision. But it should be a parents choice. When they are adults they get to choose if they want it or not.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:48 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
We are all created equal

right?
Should the law be changed by Congress or by the executive branch?
Old 09-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Ling

Quote:
At this stage it is technically only recommended in Louisiana, but the legislature has approved money for education, and it has been added to the schedule of "recommended" vaccines.

The doctor was using the official "Schedule" to push for it pretty heavily on our visit to Oschner this summer to get a teen up to date on vaccines for college.

Several states are requiring it now. I don't really want to constrain my teens to attending college in Louisiana, and with the number of states now requiring it, it may well be back in front of the legislature soon pushing it.

But the real issue is never, "Why woudn't a person want it?"

The real issue is whether it should be a government mandate or a personal choice.
There are very very few states that require that vaccination. You can "stick it to them" by not sending your child to those states. Wouldn't want your child to be indoctrinated by all those liberals up there anyways
Old 09-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Ling

Quote:
Should the law be changed by Congress or by the executive branch?
Do you even civics bro
Old 09-07-2016, 09:04 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
There are very very few states that require that vaccination. You can "stick it to them" by not sending your child to those states. Wouldn't want your child to be indoctrinated by all those liberals up there anyways
The HPV vaccine was required in Texas from 2007-2011 until the legislature overturned the governor's abuse of power through his executive order.

It would be naive to think the same abuse of power could not happen in Louisiana.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Ling

Quote:
The HPV vaccine was required in Texas from 2007-2011 until the legislature overturned the governor's abuse of power through his executive order.

It would be naive to think the same abuse of power could not happen in Louisiana.
How do you sleep at night worrying about all these conspiracy theories with the government?
Old 09-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,152

y'all can come up with and worry about some crazy/silly stuff. Between my business and family, I couldn't even imagine having the time or free mind space to ponder these things.
Good lord between math geek, duck man and Andy we have our own in house wiki Google tin foil hat, world is ending , tattoo's are awesome, my sons great, I am the Ted turner of land team at our disposable.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmyboyblue View Post
y'all can come up with and worry about some crazy/silly stuff. Between my business and family, I couldn't even imagine having the time or free mind space to ponder these things.
Good lord between math geek, duck man and Andy we have our own in house wiki Google tin foil hat, world is ending , tattoo's are awesome, my sons great, I am the Ted turner of land team at our disposable.
And you got lead in like a puppy on a string. Sit and think about that for a minute.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,152

My thoughts on any of the absurd topics hasn't changed one bit, my opinion of you recently has though. I think 99% of what you spew is total bs and your opionions on every topic proves to me you really don't know squat. Also, it shows me you are either dead slow at your business or you don't care much for your work bc you spend more time online than you do working on vehicles.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmyboyblue View Post
My thoughts on any of the absurd topics hasn't changed one bit, my opinion of you recently has though. I think 99% of what you spew is total bs and your opionions on every topic proves to me you really don't know squat. Also, it shows me you are either dead slow at your business or you don't care much for your work bc you spend more time online than you do working on vehicles.
I think someone got his feelings hurt. You have nothing. Instead of having an idea or a view point to discuss you have crap. Just a complaint is all you could come up with? Geez in 6/7 pages you weren't smart enough to come up with an idea of your own? At least the guys I disagee with I respect because they offer a counter arguement. You couldn't even do that.
BTW. Tatts are awesome and if you don't think your son is awesome you failed as a parent.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

The government is gonna ban breathing
Old 09-08-2016, 07:50 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
The government is gonna ban breathing
Nah man, it's just the release of CO2 they are after. It's the exhaling that the EPA is gonna regulate.