SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524
Default I was waiting for it...

but didn't really think it would happen. TV Land, the moronic cowards that they are...chose to discontinue airing the Dukes of Hazard. Why? Because of a flag on the car's roof. The insanity continues. PC is dominating America. What's next...deleting the confederacy from our history?

Last edited by swampman46; 07-01-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Flounder

Cash: 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
but didn't really think it would happen. TV Land, the moronic cowards that they are...chose to discontinue airing the Dukes of Hazard. Why? Because of a flag on the car's doors. The insanity continues. PC is dominating America. What's next...deleting the confederacy from our history?
thought just 01 was on doors and flag on roof??? But I get what u saying! Lol! Country going down the crapper fast!
Old 07-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,364

yeah, they went the way of Amos and Andy. i'll bet more of the population would rather see the Dukes and A and A, than don't want to.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Flounder

NASCAR is at Daytona Saturday night, they have a confederate flag turn in for what in exchange I don't know but man it's getting crazy.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth move View Post
yeah, they went the way of Amos and Andy. i'll bet more of the population would rather see the Dukes and A and A, than don't want to.
Doesn't matter anymore what "most" think. Have an agenda the media likes and make a lot of noise and you get your way. Poor sucker that gets up before day light so he/she can sweat all day making a buck just to be able to go home and spend a little time with the family before getting ready to do it again they are screwed.
When I say sweat I don't mean office peeps don't work hard. My wife has a job in the ac and I see the stress she has to deal with. I'll stay in the heat and away from people anyday over that.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
thought just 01 was on doors and flag on roof??? But I get what u saying! Lol! Country going down the crapper fast!
I stand corrected lol
Old 07-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

I need to find something that offends me and run with it.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
That's what Walton and Johnson keep saying!!!! Lol!!!
Old 07-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Red Snapper

Can ebonics offend me? Well I mean it does, but can I run with that? Being to damn lazy to talk is just pathetic
Old 07-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Flounder

Quote:
Can ebonics offend me? Well I mean it does, but can I run with that? Being to damn lazy to talk is just pathetic
Not good, that's gonna mean u a racist! Find something else!
Old 07-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Like I said in another thread, the rainbow flag offends me but what are the chances of getting rid of it. This P C s**t makes me sick.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,952

Quote:
Salt life stickers
Old 07-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Flounder

FlagUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
but didn't really think it would happen. TV Land, the moronic cowards that they are...chose to discontinue airing the Dukes of Hazard. Why? Because of a flag on the car's roof. The insanity continues. PC is dominating America. What's next...deleting the confederacy from our history?
My wife just mentioned something she read on Facebook (im not on that), that show was all about the duke boys helping people no matter who they were and that's right!!!! I grew up watching the general lee jumping shat from white cops!!! Lol!!!
Old 07-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 516

I feel if we must make sacrifices to please people who say the confederate flag is racist, then the statue of Martin Luther King that Obama had put up in Washington and all roads named after him should also be removed, if we must make sacrifices then they should have to make them too and I think it's high time to impeach the Muslim in the White House, or rainbow house since he supports gays, our government is trying to send our country to hell
Old 07-01-2015, 08:06 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,825

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I feel if we must make sacrifices to please people who say the confederate flag is racist, then the statue of Martin Luther King that Obama had put up in Washington and all roads named after him should also be removed, if we must make sacrifices then they should have to make them too and I think it's high time to impeach the Muslim in the White House, or rainbow house since he supports gays, our government is trying to send our country to hell
Why would you want to remove MLK statue and his name from street signs?

The man peacefully protested for civil rights and preached the word of God. I'm in total agreement that the Confederate Flag has its place in society as it always has but to attack MLK just to "get even" with people that are against it makes no sense to me.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

This is why we need Trump for president. He doesn't mince words and tells it like it is. I think he's doing ok in some of the poles. He's the only candidate that's not a politician, yet anyway, so I think he may be a good candidate. He pissed off all the Mexicans I guess but he didn't say all Mexicans are bad but just some of them that come over the border. How is that an inaccurate statement?
Old 07-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Flounder

FlagUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
Why would you want to remove MLK statue and his name from street signs?

The man peacefully protested for civil rights and preached the word of God. I'm in total agreement that the Confederate Flag has its place in society as it always has but to attack MLK just to "get even" with people that are against it makes no sense to me.
I agree, mlk was a great part of our country, wish he was here in this day and age, he was leader, not the jokers we have in dc right now. The confederate flag is part of this country's history too. But now a days ignorance runs this United States........
Old 07-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Flounder

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl8200 View Post
This is why we need Trump for president. He doesn't mince words and tells it like it is. I think he's doing ok in some of the poles. He's the only candidate that's not a politician, yet anyway, so I think he may be a good candidate. He pissed off all the Mexicans I guess but he didn't say all Mexicans are bad but just some of them that come over the border. How is that an inaccurate statement?
I'd vote for trump if he makes it, business man. That's what we need.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Red Snapper

Yep i have always liked Trump!!
Old 07-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I'd vote for trump if he makes it, business man. That's what we need.
I agree. One big problem though, he's not "electable". He doesn't have a likeable personality. He's barely out of the starting gate, and he's already screwed up. The media WILL slaughter him throughout his campaign. Hope I'm wrong.