SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
I've had an EVO almost since day one. Great phone, plenty of features and my Sprint service has been great also. I've had Sprint since they came to the Lake Charles market. I can't tell you how the EVO compares to the iPhone as I've never used one.

+1
I don't have an iPhone but I have an itouch which is basically the same thing. It seems like a kids toy compared to my EVO. I feel like the iPhone is made for high school kids and younger while Androids are made for adults, it just seems that way to me.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,548

Funny today i received a letter from suddenlink capping my Internet usage. Kind of like what the hell do I pay u for to limit my use? I'll probably never reach the cap but so what. I guess they can't handle the higher traffic since everybody has the interwebz
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 03-23-2012, 01:34 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 714

Just received my FREE message from AT&T saying that I am near my 3GB usage for the month and my Internet will begin to slow down!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

I am sitting here laughing my azz off at every dang one of you. 10 years ago w/ lived w/o anything but a cell (maybe). 20 years ago we lived w/ beepers and land lines.
WTH . If you don't like it STOP USING IT!!!!! You will not die ,no one will come and kidnap your family and eat them if you don't have the latest and greatest phone or app.
There is NO reason that you have to stay connected to the world at the hip.
Most everyone has gotten used to being able to see it ,say it, get it and do it now.
Slow down ,back up and breath. I enjoy the puter and it's nice to be able to call folks when i feel like it But is it necessary? NO! We lived before having all this crap and we can live w/o it.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Redfish

Cash: 843

Amen eman
Old 03-23-2012, 02:23 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I am sitting here laughing my azz off at every dang one of you. 10 years ago w/ lived w/o anything but a cell (maybe). 20 years ago we lived w/ beepers and land lines.
WTH . If you don't like it STOP USING IT!!!!! You will not die ,no one will come and kidnap your family and eat them if you don't have the latest and greatest phone or app.
There is NO reason that you have to stay connected to the world at the hip.
Most everyone has gotten used to being able to see it ,say it, get it and do it now.
Slow down ,back up and breath. I enjoy the puter and it's nice to be able to call folks when i feel like it But is it necessary? NO! We lived before having all this crap and we can live w/o it.
its hard though its like a crack addiction....lol......i do everything off my phone without it i would not be able to run my company and work off. im constantly sending emails and looking up products and estimates...

im not worried though i normally run around 3gb a month but i have the old unlimited....my bill runs 224 for 3 phones 2 of which are smartphones with verizon
Old 03-23-2012, 02:24 PM
King Mackeral

I'm just updating a thread. Like you said if you don't like it don't use it well if YOU don't like it don't read it!!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
King Mackeral

I didn't realize how much data I used till I got this iPad and started paying for it!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 654

I for one love my phone. Can I do without it yes but why? 100 years ago there was no electricity in most homes. They lived without it just fine. I bet 100 % of people now would not even think about not using it and get very mad if they had interuptions in their service. Just what you get used to. I for one am very used to having a phone with me. I will turn around in a minute to go back home to get it if I leave it there.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,548

You know eman like when your used to buying meat at a certain price and expecting an amount and the store says "sorry that's too much...we are going to limit your purchase amount"

I for one use mine for business...I hate texting but everybody texts me...pay out the nose or get a plan to cover texting
Old 03-23-2012, 03:11 PM
King Mackeral

My daughter just called and said she got the message today too but hers says she will be charge $15 for every 200 MB she goes over her 3GB. Mine just said the data will slow down.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Flounder

Cash: 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
AT&T is a horrible company and I hope they go bankrupt someday!!!
Touche. I like your style. I've had so many problems over the years that were clearly the fault of AT&T, but they weren't at all concerned with correcting them. However, when it comes time to collect on a bill, they have all the time and resources in the world.