SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post

X2!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout princess View Post
i guess i am very lucky. Trophytroutman always tells me how beautiful i am, how much he loves me & he shows me every day. He would never down me. He's got my back and i've got his. I am so grateful that he never makes me feel less of a woman. It's quite the opposite, he makes me feel like the only woman in the world. Some of these were funny and some i felt bad for the wives.

so i guess you forgot about him leaving you for another woman. What kind of cousin love circle ya'll have going on?
Old 01-19-2013, 01:07 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Holy shiznit lol hahahaha ^
Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

LMBO. Dg

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 9,671

Best one I ever did was wife goes out w me and friends by 2 am all the girls drunk getting sick and all the guys still raring to go we go drop them off at the house I ask my ex-wife if she wants me to stay r go... She says go 1 hr later I'm at strip club motor boating a chick and something slaps me in back of head... Turn around thinking I'm bout to fight the bouncer turn around and it's my ex-wife in her pajamas telling me to get in the car and come home now... Lmao I said he'll no I ain't coming home are u crazy? Ill just sleep at my buddy's house lol
Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
X2!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Blue Marlin

Saturday night we at a freinds house eating gumbo, and my buddies wife says the gumbo is a little thick you might have to add some water to your bowl. Well i come back with i like tick things look at my wife. The look on her face was not a good one.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams View Post
Best one I ever did was wife goes out w me and friends by 2 am all the girls drunk getting sick and all the guys still raring to go we go drop them off at the house I ask my ex-wife if she wants me to stay r go... She says go 1 hr later I'm at strip club motor boating a chick and something slaps me in back of head... Turn around thinking I'm bout to fight the bouncer turn around and it's my ex-wife in her pajamas telling me to get in the car and come home now... Lmao I said he'll no I ain't coming home are u crazy? Ill just sleep at my buddy's house lol
My ex did the same thing, except I was with HER dad and GRANDFATHER at penthouse club in NOLA for the osu/lsu bcs game! I refused to leave and when I finally came home all my stuff was laying in the courtyard below and on the porch! So I gathered my stuff and snuck back in the hotel when she was asleep . She woke up in the middle of the night and started *****ing again... Asking why I didn't take a shower to "wash the stripper off" lmao I told her I like the smell of sluts! She did not respond good to that , or when I told her "why u mad I was only motor boating 1 at a time , your grandfather had 3 on his lap"
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout Princess View Post
I guess I am very lucky. Trophytroutman always tells me how beautiful I am, how much he loves me & he shows me every day. He would never down me. He's got my back and I've got his. I am so grateful that he never makes me feel less of a woman. It's quite the opposite, he makes me feel like the only woman in the world. Some of these were funny and some I felt bad for the wives.
Seriously, go away! This is a funny thread, not "This week on Springer!"
Old 01-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

For real only reason he is sayin all that is cuz he is trying to kiss her @$$ so she dont kick him out lmao
Old 01-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
seriously, go away! This is a funny thread, not "this week on springer!"

x2!!!!! They're relationship is so wacked out, and they air it out on a public forum then get mad when everyone jokes about their so called great realationship. Alot more i can say, but i'll keep it to myself.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKGOGETTER View Post
x2!!!!! They're relationship is so wacked out, and they air it out on a public forum then get mad when everyone jokes about their so called great realationship. Alot more i can say, but i'll keep it to myself.
Go ahead an vent dg. Lol

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

Quote:
My ex did the same thing, except I was with HER dad and GRANDFATHER at penthouse club in NOLA for the osu/lsu bcs game! I refused to leave and when I finally came home all my stuff was laying in the courtyard below and on the porch! So I gathered my stuff and snuck back in the hotel when she was asleep . She woke up in the middle of the night and started *****ing again... Asking why I didn't take a shower to "wash the stripper off" lmao I told her I like the smell of sluts! She did not respond good to that , or when I told her "why u mad I was only motor boating 1 at a time , your grandfather had 3 on his lap"

Gramps was getting busy!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
Gramps was getting busy!!!
I think you get some kind of immunity when you are with Grandpa n law, at least you can blame it on him!!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmerc View Post
go ahead an vent dg. Lol

sent from my stupid iphone using tapatalk

lol!!!!!!!!!! I would, but this would end up in the gillnet or a trip to ban camp for me so i'll just keep my lips sealed.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Redfish

Cash: 846

Told my F-I-L that I like when his daughter is real drunk because she sleeps with her mouth open. He laughed his *** off!! She didn't enjoy the humor....
Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 576

I may have had a few of these moments but the best (or worst) one was one night my ex was having a pretty heated "discussion" with me. which I really wasn't paying alot of attention to. After fifteen minutes or so I turned around and in just as flat and even tone as possible but loud enough for evyone to hear, told her to stop acting like her mother, Which would have been bad enough on its own. BUT.... The fact they we were at the inlaws house didn't really help much either! lol
Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp* View Post
I may have had a few of these moments but the best (or worst) one was one night my ex was having a pretty heated "discussion" with me. which I really wasn't paying alot of attention to. After fifteen minutes or so I turned around and in just as flat and even tone as possible but loud enough for evyone to hear, told her to stop acting like her mother, Which would have been bad enough on its own. BUT.... The fact they we were at the inlaws house didn't really help much either! lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

I introduced mine at a bar before as "My First Wife". She didn't see any humor in that.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Blue Marlin

This story isn't about me, but it's something i would sure tell my wife. We were at some freinds of ours house for dinner one night and we were sitting there after we ate and drinking and talking. My little girl had just started waliking and picked something up off their floor when his wife said what is she eating? He said it could be anything from rice, greenbeans or whatever else you didn't sweep up and his wife gets all on his ***. She starts yelling oh i know i'm a terrible wife, i don't cook, don't clean, i don't take care of the kids, i don't please you in bed. I know i'm just worthless, and he without thinking says "well atleast you still got your memory". I thought it was funny as hell and started laughing well she gets on both our asses. I still laugh when i think about it. Lol!!!!!!!!