SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix custom rods looking for that special out of the box fisherman

hi guys
i need a serious fisherman that would not mind fishing a totally out of the box custom billystix spiral rod, this rod will be new for 2010 but i want a tester as of right now and i will give you a g=reat price on the rod.
6ft6--titanium guides-colors my choice or yours-- now here comes the trick part no foregrip and no trigger but a new reel seat that i want to introduce for 2010 it's a comfort hump, i already have built several for texas fishemen and had good response, but i need a cajun.
now you must be willing to give me a very--very-very- detailed blow by blow descrption of the performance of this rod no matter if its bad, but i int worried about that, i want cast control, distance, fish control, sensitivety, no rod twist or roll, i want you to tell the bord how the reel wants to sit on the seat while fighting a large fish, then i want you to evaulate it on a scale of 1 to 10 so it.s got to picked over good also i want you to go over the total rod and give me your opinion of the quality of workmanship.
now who is up to the task if you will do all this for me i will build you this rod for $125 and i will pay postage and give you a billystix t shirt, its first come first serve, but remember i want a fair and honest and long evaulation i dont want you to post "sweet" and think you are done get my drift, now give it some thought and if you think you can handle the task the let me hear from you.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix_bottom.jpg (23.6 KB, 54 views)
Old 12-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

if i had 70 bucks more than i had right now, i'd be up for it..but im afew yards short. Sorry Holmes.

If its the hump kinda like on a Steez, they are comfortable