SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:37 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
Yea, maybe i should be more politicaly correct and walk on eggshells so I don't offend the rainbow colored white house that you like. Our presidents name is Barrack hussein Obama for crying out loud! Cant get anymore AMERICAN than that.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:44 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

My stance all along has been that until you start trying to force churches to marry gays or lesbians, I don't care. But if that day comes that you try and force the church to marry you, then I'll be up in arms. But until then, if you want equal rights and the government is going to recognize it, fine. Just keep it to yourself, like I keep my life to myself.

My thing is, all this is is the government saying they will recognize it as a CIVIL UNION. It's no different than the government recognizing a CIVIL UNION between two divorced people. As previously mentioned, the Catholic Church doesn't recognize marriages between divorced couples unless they get an annulment. I don't see anyone up in arms over two divorced people remarrying. People engage in premarital sex, which is against church teachings.

I'll never be FOR gay marriage, but I'm not going to be against a CIVIL UNION until that union tries to push the church to recognize it.

As far as business go.....I think a business owner should be able to do what he wants, but when you open your doors to the public, you have to be ready to deal with the consequences of turning someone down. There is a reason Country Clubs and other members-only establishments exist.....so that THEY can CHOOSE their clients. Now, there is also the option of OPENLY identifying yourself as a CHRISTIAN business. How many atheists do you think shop at Crossroads Bookstore in Lake Charles? Or gays for that matter? No one seems to be complaining about a Christian bookstore. Because it is what it is.

Identify yourself as a CHRISTIAN business, and you more than likely do away with the problem. If a gay or lesbian then walks in and wants you to cater to their requests, then that is their fault when you turn them down.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:46 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

I just wish my phone would quit notifying me every time a queer mfer gets a marriage license.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

Its the law of the land. So is divorce! Welcome to that world. Attorneys are ready. LOL
Old 06-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461
Default "Queer Detector"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
I just wish my phone would quit notifying me every time a queer mfer gets a marriage license.
There's an app for that; it's called "Queer Detector"

Queer Detecter filters all news and social media to deliver "Straight News" the way the good lord intended. This program also filters gay music through music such as Pandora, and Spotify.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Ling

uploadfromtaptalk1435632425428.jpg
Old 06-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

LOL
Old 06-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

Well, no matter if we like it or not, when we die we will all have to give an account of our Life to an Almighty God. The only thing that will matter is if we received Him or rejected Him during our lifetime. I personally believe that the Bible teaches that Sodomy is wrong. I choose to believe God rather than man. That being said, there are plenty of other sins that we as "straight" people commit that are wrong as well. The big thing to me is that God says its wrong and now man is saying its ok. But, everyone has a choice to live like they want, God could have made us robots to only serve Him, but gave us free will instead. I believe homosexuality is a choice as well. Just as some people choose to take the first drink and later become alchaholics, or some choose to take that first drug and later become addicted to drugs, and so on. Some people are saying it doesnt bother them that this law has gone into effect, as long as it doesnt affect them. It might not affect you as of right now,but at what point is the line drawn that will keep it from affecting you down the road? Now that this has become legal, you will not be able to keep "known" homosexuals from being boyscout leaders, P. E. teachers, school teachers prinipals, and coaches etc. the list goes on and on. Will you feel comfortable having your kids and grand kids being tutored and mentored by them? Just a thought. Another thought is, with everyone screaming about their rights these days, and the government giving them to them; Just as Homosexuals may have early tendencies and urges of homosexuality at a young age, So do many arsenists, to set fires, and serial killers to kill things. I guess before long the government will have to give them some rights to be able to burn some stuff down, and maybe every third friday of the month make murder legal, so they dont get offended as well. And thats my take on it!! Im glad that I still live in America and can have my own opinion( for now anyway)
Old 06-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

God doesn't care what your sexual orientation is, as long as you pay tithe
Old 06-29-2015, 10:43 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

Think you got Him confused with Joel Osteen.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:39 AM
Ling

God also said that shellfish were bad and pork but that was the old testament before God knew what he was talking about ... right?
Old 06-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

It's a good day. I woke up and didn't turn gay during the middle of the night
Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,238

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-chaser View Post
Well, no matter if we like it or not, when we die we will all have to give an account of our Life to an Almighty God. The only thing that will matter is if we received Him or rejected Him during our lifetime. I personally believe that the Bible teaches that Sodomy is wrong. I choose to believe God rather than man. That being said, there are plenty of other sins that we as "straight" people commit that are wrong as well. The big thing to me is that God says its wrong and now man is saying its ok. But, everyone has a choice to live like they want, God could have made us robots to only serve Him, but gave us free will instead. I believe homosexuality is a choice as well. Just as some people choose to take the first drink and later become alchaholics, or some choose to take that first drug and later become addicted to drugs, and so on. Some people are saying it doesnt bother them that this law has gone into effect, as long as it doesnt affect them. It might not affect you as of right now,but at what point is the line drawn that will keep it from affecting you down the road? Now that this has become legal, you will not be able to keep "known" homosexuals from being boyscout leaders, P. E. teachers, school teachers prinipals, and coaches etc. the list goes on and on. Will you feel comfortable having your kids and grand kids being tutored and mentored by them? Just a thought. Another thought is, with everyone screaming about their rights these days, and the government giving them to them; Just as Homosexuals may have early tendencies and urges of homosexuality at a young age, So do many arsenists, to set fires, and serial killers to kill things. I guess before long the government will have to give them some rights to be able to burn some stuff down, and maybe every third friday of the month make murder legal, so they dont get offended as well. And thats my take on it!! Im glad that I still live in America and can have my own opinion( for now anyway)
You don't think these people are already in the positions? Not a single gay person I know is out to get you. Their not trying to sodomize your or your children.

The people your talking about are child molesters and pedophiles, and they come in all sexual orientations.

As a heterosexual didn't you have "early tendencies", I'm sure you did. And I'm assuming you, like MOST others could control yourself.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:27 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt coonassty View Post
You don't think these people are already in the positions? Not a single gay person I know is out to get you. Their not trying to sodomize your or your children.

The people your talking about are child molesters and pedophiles, and they come in all sexual orientations.

As a heterosexual didn't you have "early tendencies", I'm sure you did. And I'm assuming you, like MOST others could control yourself.
Yep. There are pedophiles in the catholic church we hear about all the time but those are outliers and we shouldn't consider all gays to be pedophiles like we shouldn't consider all catholic priests to be

I think people are born gay and sometimes it takes them a while to figure it out. May even date women or get married before they figure it out. grew up with some kids that we knew were gay all along. Wife taught 4th graders and could tell you there were kids that were going to be gay and did.

If I was born a female I would probably be a lesbian just saying
Old 06-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

i do love me a good ole muff burger
Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

I'm interested to see how all these queers will view marriage now that they have the ability to do it. Gonna have to deal with all the BS that men and women have related to marriage, the pressure of actually getting married, the pressure of divorce, the pressure of losing half your **** when the other decides to leave. That chyt aint no fun. Now they won't be shacking up forever and holding hands all day, they'll have to deal with the nagging of one another to get married. Good Luck.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:11 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Got on my Facebook this morning and not one thing in the latest 40 or so posts about gays. Get to work and log into SC and it's still in the top two posts. Can't we just stop and be a fishing forum again? I'm just tired of hearing about it. Starting to look like Salty Facebook.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:13 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
Got on my Facebook this morning and not one thing in the latest 40 or so posts about gays. Get to work and log into SC and it's still in the top two posts. Can't we just stop and be a fishing forum again? I'm just tired of hearing about it. Starting to look like Salty Facebook.
Gladly! Can you tell me where you fish and how to fish it? Feel free to send it to my Inbox if you want to avoid potlickers.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:14 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Bottom line...... Gays have the right to be married and miserable just like straight men.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:16 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
i do love me a good ole muff burger
I Iike tuna tacos.