PDA

View Full Version : Do you tinker with your lures to make them better?

wtretrievers
05-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Do you stick your buzzbaits out the window while you’re driving down the highway?:rolleyes:

Have had a many bleeding knuckles! When that blade hits about 10,000 rpm & catches a knuckle it'll slice like a razorblade!:eek::redface:

fishmaster911
05-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Do you stick your buzzbaits out the window while you’re driving down the highway?:rolleyes:

Have had a many bleeding knuckles! When that blade hits about 10,000 rpm & catches a knuckle it'll slice like a razorblade!:eek::redface:
I got tired of that ! I tape them on a box and put a fan in front of them for a day ! ( u can do 4 or 5 at a time )

jlsch1
05-07-2010, 03:03 PM
I been nailing scaliat at old river morganza on these. They'll hit regular tubes and spit it out. This they swallow it. I even caught 44 bass between 1lb and 4lbs on this at old river. Yeah, ok some look not as good but that tail action is unreal. Went to Brec North sherwood pond and nailed Scaliat and 3lb bass on the supose to be clear and blue, but chartruse.

Do have worm molds which I do straight and curly tail in red tail blue body for Venice, and green chartruse tail for Indian Creek Reservior. Do also have straight tail lizard mold for when bass are as aggressive. Waiting on some more plastic to come in.