PDA

View Full Version : I need the Saltycajun crew like never b4!

Finfeatherfur
05-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok all my Saltycajun home boys!!!

I have just been approved for the weekend off and I want to stay in Big Lake - the entire weekend!!!!!!

I am looking for a place to park my 5th wheel on Friday, and leave on Sunday. Here's the kicker, I want to stay by Hebert's so I can have long periods of drinking at Cocahoe's, interupted by some fishing for the wife and me.

I also have a feeling that the fishing will be put on the back burner by the honeymoon that will be taking place by Saturday night!!!!!

Any help is appreciated, and I have $$$$ in hand for a place to park it and plug up.

Finfeatherfur
05-20-2010, 07:30 PM
One more thing, I hold the plan of response for the Big Lake area and will be glad to share it with everyone...........once I have my toes in the sand and a beer in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"W"
05-20-2010, 07:37 PM
One more thing, I hold the plan of response for the Big Lake area and will be glad to share it with everyone...........once I have my toes in the sand and a beer in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im do you need full hook up for your camper?

Finfeatherfur
05-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Hell no, Power only will work, and if not that, I can bring my generator!!!!!! I just want to drink and fish, and drink and fish, and drink and fish, etc.etc.

Finfeatherfur
05-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Never mind, disregard. I have a camp to stay at now and will not have to pull the 5th wheel after all. Lookout all you potlickers, I'm packing heat and I aint in no mood to be messed with!!!!!!!!!!

goldenrod
05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Bring me back some fillets. We will be in lake charles, but it is for bryant to play baseball.we are going hit toledo for memorial day weekend, cant wait.

Shawn Braquet
05-21-2010, 11:20 AM
glad to see you're getting a break finally, follow W and bring extra gas cans and catch some fish

Raymond
05-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Jus remember guys, "If the trailer is a Rockin don't come a Knockin":smokin:

drewmar74
05-21-2010, 11:53 AM

You feel pretty confident in the plan of response for this area?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

jchief
05-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Whose plan? Local government or other?

Finfeatherfur
05-21-2010, 06:35 PM
I can't post it, can't write it, but I will have a few drinks and discuss it! It was really a pretty straight forward deal and it will work....trust me when I say, no oil will get in Big Lake....or White Lake.....or Sabine Lake.......Easiest one we have ever written!

"W"
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
I can't post it, can't write it, but I will have a few drinks and discuss it! It was really a pretty straight forward deal and it will work....trust me when I say, no oil will get in Big Lake....or White Lake.....or Sabine Lake.......Easiest one we have ever written!

Only way Oil is getting in big lake is the Jetties and thats a small area to guard....:D

BIGJ
05-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Yea,
Should be a no brainer to keep the oil out of Big Lake.

Finfeatherfur
05-21-2010, 08:02 PM
You see, you guys can be consultants!!!!!!!!!!! It's like you slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!!!!!

BIGJ
05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
This is the first comment I have made on this subject.
I don't need to argue, I have been in the oil business for 17 years and know whats going on.
But if the people working on this can't keep the oil out of Big Lake they all need to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drewmar74
05-21-2010, 09:27 PM

F-cubed: You just helped me sleep better tonight.

If I ever see you, I'll buy you a couple of drinks.