PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighting Corky's "UFC"

rosska
06-21-2009, 10:32 PM
I scheduled these two bad a#% Fatboys a meeting in the "Rectangle" just to get the College World Series started off. This was an untelevised fight due to copyright reasons, but only right here on the Salty Cajun can you see a couple of the pics and find out the outcome.

The stare down!!!!!

The "Rectangle"

Guess what the out come was?

Deadly D
06-21-2009, 10:34 PM
I scheduled these two bad a#% Fatboys a meeting in the "Rectangle" just to get the College World Series started off. This was an untelevised fight due to copyright reasons, but only right here on the Salty Cajun can you see a couple of the pics and find out the outcome.

The stare down!!!!!

The "Rectangle"

Guess what the out come was?
LSU all the way.:)

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 10:38 PM
is that the new purple chart. corky??

texas

LaAngler
06-21-2009, 10:40 PM
like those colors

rosska
06-21-2009, 10:42 PM
is that the new purple chart. corky??

texas

Yes it is, picked it up last week. Paul said he is going to start doing the fatboys and devils with the tail dipped.

"W"
06-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Cool pic......

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 10:43 PM
that fatboy would be nice to have in purple chart.

jlincecum
06-21-2009, 10:50 PM
ross, you have way too much free time on your hands...........

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 10:52 PM
i just relized why you had "UFC"

im pullin for texas just so i can see W wade in floaties

rosska
06-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Gettin late so I will spare you the loss of sleep by making you all wait til tomorrow. I put them in there and slammed the lid shut. I went to finish putting my boat up heard alot of noise back there I even heard a little crying at one point. Went back there to open it up and find the following.

Winner by submission that LSU Fatboy WHOOOPED DAT A$$!!!!!!!!
He even bloodied up (like W's nonskid) that Texas Fatboys gill.

Deadly D
06-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Gettin late so I will spare you the loss of sleep by making you all wait til tomorrow. I put them in there and slammed the lid shut. I went to finish putting my boat up heard alot of noise back there I even heard a little crying at one point. Went back there to open it up and find the following.

Thats what I am talking about and it will start tomorrow:smokin:

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 10:56 PM

you gotta be from LA....

rosska
06-21-2009, 10:58 PM
The outcome

rosska
06-21-2009, 11:04 PM
I go to leave and look back to see that LSU Fatboy done eased up on that Longhorn Fatboys girl and had her mounted!:eek:

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 11:05 PM
you upload pics tooo fast.....

LSU WILL GET STOMPED IN THE DIRT

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
The only thing you'll see resembling that is the Texas "pile up" on the mound after the series is done.

If this was a 2009 football matchup....you'd have to remove the hooks from the purple one.
:amen::amen::amen::amen:

rosska
06-21-2009, 11:12 PM
The only thing you'll see resembling that is the Texas "pile up" on the mound after the series is done.

If this was a 2009 football matchup....you'd have to remove the hooks from the purple one.

Salty, I told him what you said and he wanted me to post a pic of him after the LSU OU Game.:*****:

LaAngler
06-22-2009, 08:34 AM
BOY those have to be the best looking baits made

strawberry and grape! mmmmmm

Deadly D
06-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Salty, I told him what you said and he wanted me to post a pic of him after the LSU OU Game.:*****:
:*****::*****::*****::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::*****:: *****::*****:

"W"
06-22-2009, 10:48 AM

I took this Pic and Im framing it for my Office......